What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Word is that IDF has moved a part of its force into Gaza and it continues to operate there.

When Sadat offered peace, he asked Arafat and the Palestinian people to join him since his terms with the zionists were not only the full return of Sinai to Egypt, but withdrawal to pre-1967 borders for the Palestinian nation and the zionists at the time were very close to agreeing to that. It was only a matter of working out the full details at Camp David. At the time, the consensus was the Jews were most likely not going to give up full control of Jerusalem as it was pre-1967 when it was under Jordan's full control, being they wanted security and complete control of the Jewish religious sites. But he was adamant about finding a solution. Arafat refused. He spoke for the Palestinians and that was perfectly fine, it was and still is their prerogative. So did Hafez Al Assad and King Hussein and even Elias Sarkis adamantly rejected the offer.

You asked where does Gaza stand in this bilateral peace and that was it. The Palestinians have the same thought process as the zionist; it's all for one and one for all, no exceptions and if that's what they've chosen, God bless them a zillion times. I don't hold that against them for a millisecond.

But how is full ownership of this holy land ultimately going to happen? How many innocent people have to die for either side to lay full claim? Would an agreement at the time of Sadat's attempted peace gave everyone an opportunity to live and prosper without all this death and destruction and ultimate sacrifice we've seen for the last 56 years?

Now please, yourself and every member on this thread; please take roughly 8 minutes of your time and watch these brief snippets of the interview by BBC of President Sadat in 1977 when he had made the offers of peace in exchange for ALL -- and I reiterate ALL -- occupied lands pre-1967. That included the West Bank/Jordan, the Golan Heights even Lebanon and of course, Sinai. How he really understood the essence of the land and its importance to ALL the Arabs and Muslims. More importantly how he wanted to include all. This will enhance everyone's perspective about the history and how we are where we are today, all of us.

He was ahead of his time

Word is that IDF has moved a part of its force into Gaza and it continues to operate there.

I have a feeling this will be the Vietnam for israel. Us was also hesitant to put boots on the ground because of public opinion here it is different it seems like public opinion is not the issue but the will. No armed forces can win a war based on only airforce you have to put boots on the ground. The reason I said Vietnam is because us was not prepared to tackle guerilla tactics as they were mostly accustomed to “traditional “ wars.

People can mock Hezbollah "attacking the same tower every day"

I think we've all understood that they're attacking a whole series of towers, not just one. It's a joke, considering that Falcon29 was complaining about Hezbollah bombing the same tower every day. It's an inside joke for those of us who've read the whole thread.

Haaretz: A Jordanian base received 8 heavy military cargo planes from the West to support the entity. The numbers published by the newspaper in the past few days show that 62 Israeli and American transport planes landed in the entity as part of the special air bridge, most of them civilian 747 planes.
To transport weapons and spare parts to Ramon Airport outside Eilat

I think we've all understood that they're attacking a whole series of towers, not just one. It's a joke, considering that Falcon29 was complaining about Hezbollah bombing the same tower every day. It's an inside joke for those of us who've read the whole thread.

I don’t think anybody should mock anybody who is actively standing up to israel.

Someone needs to identity this airbase and all Jordanians need to head there ASAP:

His Majesty the King @KingAbdullahII

You don't want to opens the borders for people to defend #المسجد_الأقصی The Blessed #لا_سمح_الله You are free ....

But for God's sake, don't make it easier for weapons to reach the Zionist entity, as this will kill us.

O Arab and Muslim leaders, if you are unable to support us, do not kill us, besiege us, suffocate us, and close the crossings in our faces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom