What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Arafat refused. He spoke for the Palestinians and that was perfectly fine, it was and still is their prerogative... The Palestinians have the same thought process as the zionist; it's all for one and one for all, no exceptions
See your video at 6:30. What you said above was not the Palestinian position.

This is the beginning of a very long journey.

Yes sir, but the question is can the economy of Israel sustain it? Historically it is always a mismatch when a regular army ( in this case most are reserves) go against guerilla it’s kind of like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Different dynamics all together

I know they are targeting the surveillance sites but my question stands what is the purpose?
THe purpose is to "prepare" northern Israel/southern Lebanon for future Hezbollah actions and attacks- drone attacks, artillery fire, militant infiltration - if Hezbollah does any of those actions now without first dismantling Israel's military infrastructure in northern Israel, Hezbollah will take more losses and be less effective.

JUst like Russia first destroyed Ukraine's air defense network in eastern Ukraine before it started using its airforce in an active and voluminous manner.
If it is helping the Palestinian in their operation I get it if they are doing their solo thing then why are they targeting sites but losing men?
Weakening Israel now surely helps Palestinians. They're losing men because its a tough fight with a potent enemy- who fights a good/prepared/ready/ organized/resourced national military like US or Israeli army without taking losses? There is progress now because Israel is unable to kill Palestinians or Hezbollahis without taking losses- Israel's enemies are used to taking losses during conflict with Israel but Israel isnt used to taking large losses when fighting its enemies, that demoralizes it.
I hope I worded this properly
Sure.

THe purpose is to "prepare" northern Israel/southern Lebanon for future Hezbollah actions and attacks- drone attacks, artillery fire, militant infiltration - if Hezbollah does any of those actions now without first dismantling Israel's military infrastructure in northern Israel, Hezbollah will take more losses and be less effective.

JUst like Russia first destroyed Ukraine's air defense network in eastern Ukraine before it started using its airforce in an active and voluminous manner.

Weakening Israel now surely helps Palestinians. They're losing men because its a tough fight with a potent enemy- who fights a good/prepared/ready/ organized/resourced national military like US or Israeli army without taking losses? There is progress now because Israel is unable to kill Palestinians or Hezbollahis without taking losses- Israel's enemies are used to taking losses during conflict with Israel but Israel isnt used to taking large losses when fighting its enemies, that demoralizes it.

Sure.

Brother I will say ameen to everything you said and I dearly hope that Hezbollah joins more actively cause I am afraid if they don’t then gaza willl be ethnically cleansed. Nauzobillah

I have a feeling this will be the Vietnam for israel. Us was also hesitant to put boots on the ground because of public opinion here it is different it seems like public opinion is not the issue but the will. No armed forces can win a war based on only airforce you have to put boots on the ground. The reason I said Vietnam is because us was not prepared to tackle guerilla tactics as they were mostly accustomed to “traditional “ wars.
Gaza is largely urban and it will be difficult to overcome this region in short time but IDF is expanding its footprint in Gaza and it will be able to occupy Gaza in a month or less. This is Phase II as per Israeli sources.

Phase III is to reshape political landscape of Gaza as per Israeli sources.

Some were claiming that IDF units are eliminated inside Gaza but this is not true. Emotions are understandable but disinformation has no practical value. Likes on the web will make any difference?

Let's see.

Yes sir, but the question is can the economy of Israel sustain it? Historically it is always a mismatch when a regular army ( in this case most are reserves) go against guerilla it’s kind of like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Different dynamics all together
but gaza is small

vietnam afghanistan etc have lots of places to hide

this is more like how drug enforcement fight cartel networks and tunnels

Gaza is largely urban and it will be difficult to overcome this region in short time but IDF is expanding its footprint in Gaza and it will be able to occupy Gaza in a month or less. This is Phase II as per Israeli sources.

Phase III is to reshape political landscape of Gaza as per Israeli sources.

Some were claiming that IDF units are eliminated inside Gaza but this is not true. Emotions are understandable but disinformation has no practical value. Likes on the web will make any difference?

Let's see.

You are correct, difference between mountains, jungles and rubble. My heart will always say that give them a bloody nose that they remember for a long time and it gives other Muslim countries some shame that if a guerilla force can do this than they can grow some balls. The only elephant in the room will be that carrier in the Mediterranean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom