What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Land operation might be delayed but continious airstrikes on Gaza is no different than land operation in terms of Palestinian casualties. As the war drags on Palestinian casualties becomes unbearable if not already.

As the defenses are beefed up un Labennon and Syria in terms of a/d and srbms by using Russian logistic naval route it will have a deterrant effect to push for ceasefire. Otherwise even if land op does not happen air bombing will continue for many more weeks-months having the same result on Palestinians as the land operation. Albuqamal route and air cargo is too vulnurable to transfer defense items.

I am just wondering if Hezbollah can get hold of lancet drone and shahid 136

It will be much cheaper to take out the Merkava with Lancet and also shahid 136 is a very loud bang

It can be used to take out heavy infrastructure like power plants and power stations

Hezbollah needs lancet and shahid 136 drones

West has so openly come out against Russia in Ukraine Russia should now openly come out against the West in Middle East

Give Palestine what they need weapons weapons and more weapons

They don’t need only ambulance

The babies disemboweled, the women raped, the old massacred are made by Israel ?

Hamas is just another form of the worst islamism. Same league than ISIS. Has do be eradicated. But then a political solution has to be found, with 2 differents states.

What Hamas did on that Saturday was so wrong.
You mr Indian - are painting the whole of Islam with the same brush. Rather immature and shows us where you are coming from.
Just because some Indians are serial rapists - doesn't mean all Indians are the same.
You conveniently forget the actions of this rogue state Israel over the last 70 years plus?
Just because it happens on a weekly basis - the massacre genocide apartheid state of Israel literally gets away with murder - but showing your Frenchindian flags one seems to forget it because its just the rape and death of Muslamics so why should you care?
Listen my little brown Indian - a child is a child - be in Hamas or the IDF committing the offence. Stop being selective and biased.

They bombed a hospital - they bomber a church yesterday. Have told 1 million people to move closer to the Egyptian border - clearly hoping Egypt will take them or set up camps. Along with stopping water food and electric - its war crimes and a genocide being committed - so when i see an Indian (embarrassed to fly his own flags) being selective - i come to the conclusion - you are an embarrassment.

Very unlikely as the Aid from Egypt has gone into Gaza. In fact my theory that Israelis are pussies is probably correct because the below is the latest headline from New York Times ! If I have to take a guess, Israel wants US to fight this war because it is scared to go into Gaza but US is refusing since it knows it is a trap !

U.S. Advises Israel to Delay Gaza Invasion, Officials Say​

US is sending CBGs and troops. Not sure what they are planning.

Could be a barrack or housing unit for soldiers.

Really ? How about this ? also " barracks " ?

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

Terorrist shooting brave pet dog :

~

Attack on colonial forces, Lebanon
Early on a Sunday morning, October 23, 1983, two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut, Lebanon, housing American and French service members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon (MNF), a military peacekeeping operation during the Lebanese Civil War. The attack killed 307 people: 241 U.S. and 58 French military personnel, six civilians, and two attackers.
Beirutbarr.jpg

Perpetrator

What the worst people in the world fear most is “ Justice”

Hamas is doing justice that no one is able to do for them.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣amazing, thoughts, maybe invite hamas in your neighbourhood also to deliver justice

Isn't this nice. And when the region is dragged into a massive war how many muslims refugees will come to Germany and Holland? 3 million? 5 million? or 15 million?

When I walk around Germany all I see muslims and LGBT people.

Sometimes I think Germans secretly want more and more muslims to populate their lands. Otherwise why would they be doing what they are doing?
Germans and all Europeans, and specifically them, and if you look more closely, the anti-Jewish white-supremacist rightwingers, all of them support Israel. And the reason for it is because they all realized 70 years ago that a sovereign Jewish state is needed but none of them want it on their land. Nobody in Europe wanted to carve out a piece of their own land for the ethnically European Jewish people, even though the demand for it was there for more than a hundred years. And they fear now that if Israel is destroyed, they will return to Europe with the same demand.

This was well documented in Europe's centuries long dilemma called the Jewish Question.

Racist, white, Christian right wingers supporting Israel.. you don't make this shit up.

Really ? How about this ? also " barracks " ?

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

Terorrist shooting brave pet dog :

~
First video is men shooting.
Second video is people dancing.
Now, can you show a video of the shooting happening while the people are dancing?

The remaining videos are X'ed out.

What Hamas did on that Saturday was so wrong.
You mr Indian - are painting the whole of Islam with the same brush. Rather immature and shows us where you are coming from.
Just because some Indians are serial rapists - doesn't mean all Indians are the same.
You conveniently forget the actions of this rogue state Israel over the last 70 years plus?
Just because it happens on a weekly basis - the massacre genocide apartheid state of Israel literally gets away with murder - but showing your Frenchindian flags one seems to forget it because its just the rape and death of Muslamics so why should you care?
Listen my little brown Indian - a child is a child - be in Hamas or the IDF committing the offence. Stop being selective and biased.

They bombed a hospital - they bomber a church yesterday. Have told 1 million people to move closer to the Egyptian border - clearly hoping Egypt will take them or set up camps. Along with stopping water food and electric - its war crimes and a genocide being committed - so when i see an Indian (embarrassed to fly his own flags) being selective - i come to the conclusion - you are an embarrassment.
Israeli newspaper published the list of dead and no infant name was found, what is there to talk about? Any Dick Tom or Tracey will come with any bombastic and sentimental gibberish and we kinda need to deal with that.
Do you that at one stage in ww2 for a few days in France the only free town was held by Bosnian Muslims? Ah that famous French Resistance.
By the way , trust me when I tell you, both Adenauer and great De Gaulle would spit on today's Franco Gemans. The situation in Palestine was explained to De Gaulle because he had a decency to listen to the opposite side. He knew the score.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom