What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Saddam was around till 2003.
Iran Iraq war which Muhammad 45 refers to :-)though he doesn't mention it ) was in the 80s.
It seems to me that you take your ideas from some stupid imams who are the refugees from Algeria. It is pretty noticeable. Ze German has a point when he wrote about all those crying, he has it with you and someone like you, with me not . Of course you don't have a sense to let the people who know something deal with that type of scum. Because out of your Nefs , you can't miss the opportunity to make a mark. At the end of the day it is all about self pity, complexes etc.
Sorry pal and sorry those Kykes and their servants but in my case you should do a lot better. Of course I know that neither of you can.
Saddam was till 2003 , you say? You can't even determine the context of the massage but you rush to say something, not to be left aside and that you can make a little bark at me.
It is all typical, %90 , Muslims have the mind od stupid Mullahs or imams.
I don't

When the initial attacks were taking place, and they dragged those soldiers out of the tanks did they manage to take any tank back to Gaza? Is it known if they disassembled and took with them any sensors? gyroscopes? targeting systems?

~

Israel: 222 Hostages Held by Hamas in Gaza, Including 'Quite a Few' Foreign Nationals

■ U.S. reports say the Biden administration advised Israel to delay a Gaza ground Invasion to facilitate hostage release

■ Turkey asked Hamas leader to leave its territory after the attack on Israel

■ The IDF says 222 families of hostages have been notified, including 'quite a few' foreign nationals

Wow

AI

almost convincing you have to zoom in a little and then you realise.
Ye mate - if you zoom in carefully to the top left - you can see a short little chubby indian - with a labtop in 1 hand and a "indiaaa phull shupporrt" flag. Reckon its Sammuel showing his master hes trying to be more Israeli than Israeli.....

Very unlikely as the Aid from Egypt has gone into Gaza. In fact my theory that Israelis are pussies is probably correct because the below is the latest headline from New York Times ! If I have to take a guess, Israel wants US to fight this war because it is scared to go into Gaza but US is refusing since it knows it is a trap !

U.S. Advises Israel to Delay Gaza Invasion, Officials Say​

US is putting pressure on Israel to delay its operation in Gaza because US wants to see if American hostages can be released. But when Israel will launch its operation in Gaza, then the rhetoric will change from "Israelis are pussies" to "Israelis are butchers" in this thread very fast. Predictable useless rants all the time. Israeli sources have repeatedly asserted that Hamas will be history after this operation, so this matter is not a joke.

Europe cold land does not interest anyone with a mindset.

Really ? How about this ? also " barracks " ?

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

Terorrist shooting brave pet dog :

~
soldiers on free time are legitimate target to,

US is putting pressure on Israel to delay its operation in Gaza because US wants to see if American hostages can be released. But when Israel will launch its operation in Gaza, then the rhetoric will change from "Israelis are pussies" to "Israelis are butchers" in this thread very fast. Predictable useless rants all the time.
Those in the know, would never say they are pussies, actually the opposite in many way. They do what they want and deal with the consequences afterwards.

Btw, the US probably doesn’t want to lose the plot (about the greater US interests) and seed influence to China considering their rhetoric, and how it may play in the global south.

Iran Iraq war which Muhammad 45 refers to :-)though he doesn't mention it ) was in the 80s.
It seems to me that you take your ideas from some stupid imams who are the refugees from Algeria. It is pretty noticeable. Ze German has a point when he wrote about all those crying, he has it with you and someone like you, with me not . Of course you don't have a sense to let the people who know something deal with that type of scum. Because out of your Nefs , you can't miss the opportunity to make a mark. At the end of the day it is all about self pity, complexes etc.
Sorry pal and sorry those Kykes and their servants but in my case you should do a lot better. Of course I know that neither of you can.
Saddam was till 2003 , you say? You can't even determine the context of the massage but you rush to say something, not to be left aside and that you can make a little bark at me.
It is all typical, %90 , Muslims have the mind od stupid Mullahs or imams.
I don't
I wont pretend I know what you are talking about half the time. But you were the one crying the other day how people might break up Bosnia. On a forum where people are watching thousands of kids being killed.

I don't listen to Algerian Imams, We dont have many in Australia, I am more of an ultranationalist. I'm really not that into religion.

In any event I find you a very disagreeable person. From your posts, I think in your personal life you are violent and irrational. And thank God we have people like you. People like you are the backbone of Bosnia's defence and a guarantee any enemy will suffer greatly if they attack us.

US is putting pressure on Israel to delay its operation in Gaza because US wants to see if American hostages can be released. But when Israel will launch its operation in Gaza, then the rhetoric will change from "Israelis are pussies" to "Israelis are butchers" in this thread very fast. Predictable useless rants all the time. Israeli sources have repeatedly asserted that Hamas will be history after this operation, so this matter is not a joke.
? Everyone talks here that Israelis are butchers for the last 2 weeks. Maybe you missed it?

Those in the know, would never say they are pussies, actually the opposite in many way. They do what they want and deal with the consequences afterwards.

Btw, the US probably doesn’t want to lose the plot (about the greater US interests) and seed influence to China considering their rhetoric, and how it may play in the global south.

Bro, I see the rants on PDF all the time. You will see too. It is predictable.

I wont pretend I know what you are talking about half the time. But you were the one crying the other day how people might break up Bosnia. On a forum where people are watching thousands of kids being killed.

I don't listen to Algerian Imams, We dont have many in Australia, I am more of an ultranationalist. I'm really not that into religion.

In any event I find you a very disagreeable person. From your posts, I think in your personal life you are violent and irrational. And thank God we have people like you. People like you are the backbone of Bosnia's defence and a guarantee any enemy will suffer greatly if they attack us.
bosniac's quarrels are another level. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom