What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Mehmed Bey's favorite beer

Anyway

393716557_122129595776028395_2519957971001543119_n.jpg

Channel 4 Reporter Challenges ‘Confusing’ Gaza Blast Claims: ‘Israel Has Form When It Comes to War Propaganda’​

Channel 4 News aired a detailed investigative report regarding the explosion at the Al-Ahli Arab Hospital in Gaza, while expressing the need for an independent enquiry after casting doubt on evidence made public by the Israeli government.

Chief correspondent Alex Thomson’s report, broadcast late Wednesday, delves deep into the claims made by the Israelis, who assert that a malfunctioning rocket by Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad was the cause of the explosion.

Thomson first addressed the Israeli explanation after Hamas blamed the IDF for the strike: “Sensing a major problem, they worked through the night to get their version out. Press conference first thing. Conclusion: a misfiring Islamic Jihad rocket caused it all.”

The journalist went on to explain that it was during the press conference that Israel released an audio recording purportedly capturing a conversation between two Hamas fighters, in which they supposedly stated that Israel was not behind the incident.

“Hamas call this an obvious fabrication,” Thomson said. “Two independent Arab journalists told us the same thing because of the language, accent, dialect, syntax and tone. None of which is, they say, credible.”

Thomson further scrutinised the claim regarding the launch point of the rocket, emphasising the alleged inconsistencies in the Israeli report.

“Equally Israel claims the Islamic Jihad failed missile was fired from a cemetery very close to the hospital,” he continues, showing a map of the area. “But look again at the video of the event. The trajectory of the missile doesn’t line up with that location: too high, too horizontal. Confusingly, the Israeli’s presentation also says the missile was fired from a location down in the southwest. It can’t be both.”

Regarding the physical evidence at the hospital, Thomson said, “What we observe at the scene are minor craters you’d expect from a to those from mortar shells or artillery fire, rather than from a missile.”

He elaborated: “Adjacent structures display minimal damage, and the windows of a neighbouring church are still intact. This may suggest that the probability of a ground-based Israeli missile attack is low. However, it doesn’t discount the use of an airburst weapon, which can lead to significant casualties with less infrastructural harm.”
In closing, Thomson said that Israel’s past media communications have not always been accurate and listed out its various denials and misrepresentations.

Israel has form when it comes to war propaganda,” he said. “Its claims about not being responsible for shooting dead British filmmaker James Miller in Gaza, 20 years ago, were widely dismissed, not least by a British court.”

“Israel denied shooting dead Palestinian American photo-journalist Shireen Abu Akleh last year, only to backtrack later on, admitting they probably did kill her just two examples from a long track record. And as we’ve seen, Israel has already attacked this hospital and yesterday it’s accused of bombing a UN protected school, killing several civilians.”

Clearly the Israeli cant even lie without being caught out

Mehmed Bey's favorite beer

Anyway

View attachment 964702

If only it was so simple.

Same stupidity for thousands of years.

Only thing that i noticed changes , specially since the Ukranian war , is that people now get to see scense from the battle from Iphones and head gear as if it was some f*cking video game.

In the past they died in muddy trenches with no one to see.

~

If only it was so simple.

Same stupidity for thousands of years.

Only thing that i noticed changes , specially since the Ukranian war , is that people now get to see scense from the battle from Iphones and head gear as if it was some f*cking video game.

In the past they died in muddy trenches with no one to see.

~
I was in the Bosnian war fighting plus some other arrangements. OK?
But hey , you grab what you can, in this case it was Serb Fonikas , he is a homo. Just to let you know

Germans and all Europeans, and specifically them, and if you look more closely, the anti-Jewish white-supremacist rightwingers, all of them support Israel. And the reason for it is because they all realized 70 years ago that a sovereign Jewish state is needed but none of them want it on their land. Nobody in Europe wanted to carve out a piece of their own land for the ethnically European Jewish people, even though the demand for it was there for more than a hundred years. And they fear now that if Israel is destroyed, they will return to Europe with the same demand.

This was well documented in Europe's centuries long dilemma called the Jewish Question.

Racist, white, Christian right wingers supporting Israel.. you don't make this shit up.

First video is men shooting.
Second video is people dancing.
Now, can you show a video of the shooting happening while the people are dancing?

The remaining videos are X'ed out.
Absolutely, could not make this shit up. lol

And it's true. They support Israel soooo bad but would never give one centimetre of land to them. Even though Jews lived there for 1,000 years.

And we can do this experiment. Take a part of a European country and say look, we will be taking this land away from you and will be giving it to someone else. You have a choice, we can give it to your worst enemy in europe or we will make it Israel. What do you choose? 100% people will vote to give it to their worst enemy.

If they took half of Bosnia and said sorry, we are giving it to the serbs who have genocided you and massacred you or we will make it Israel. I bet you 90% of pole will vote to give it to the serbs. The other 10% have never heard of the Jews or Israel.

Would Germans vote to give Bavaria to the Polish or to Israel? 90% Polish. I'm sure.

I dont know why this is. Maybe some European can correct me.Maybe I am wrong.

When this is the narrative being put out, be prepared that Israel may use gas saying it wasn’t them, but Hamas’ own gas.

It was what a “son of Hamas leader” said would be what could get them out of the tunnels.

2:00-3:12 he says send the Palestinians to go to Egypt and use gas on Gaza (tunnels)

Last edited:
I was in the Bosnian war fighting plus some other arrangements. OK?
But hey , you grab what you can, in this case it was Serb Fonikas , he is a homo. Just to let you know
Bosnia is Palestine of Europe. We have our martyrs buried in your soil.

I just wonder why Bosnia supported Saddam while Saddam bombed Iranian women and children with chemical warheads provided by Germans and Dutch?

I just wonder why Bosnia supported Saddam while Saddam bombed Iranian women and children with chemical warheads provided by Germans and Dutch?

It would take a very misguided Bosnian to support Saddam. There are a vast amounts of Bosnians that have never heard of Iran Iraq war or Saddam's atrocities. Our education system is not the best.

At that time, it was Yugoslavia. There was no independent Bosnia. Saddam did support Serbs a bit during Bosnian war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom