What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

US is putting pressure on Israel to delay its operation in Gaza because US wants to see if American hostages can be released. But when Israel will launch its operation in Gaza, then the rhetoric will change from "Israelis are pussies" to "Israelis are butchers" in this thread very fast. Predictable useless rants all the time. Israeli sources have repeatedly asserted that Hamas will be history after this operation, so this matter is not a joke.

No, this is not the right reading, Israel is delaying the incursion not because hostages, Israel does not care anymore by hostages, because they are bombing gaza... they delay the operation hoping Iran draws their red line about invasion of Gaza.

The beef now is Israel invades Gaza or not, and the inmediate consequences it can follow.

The only thing is stopping Israel adeventure is Iran now.

Bosnia is Palestine of Europe. We have our martyrs buried in your soil.

I just wonder why Bosnia supported Saddam while Saddam bombed Iranian women and children with chemical warheads provided by Germans and Dutch?
anti usa and anticrusade thing in gulf wars before that communists shit.

US is putting pressure on Israel to delay its operation in Gaza because US wants to see if American hostages can be released. But when Israel will launch its operation in Gaza, then the rhetoric will change from "Israelis are pussies" to "Israelis are butchers" in this thread very fast. Predictable useless rants all the time. Israeli sources have repeatedly asserted that Hamas will be history after this operation, so this matter is not a joke.

Let' wait and see but In all likelihood, the chances of Israeli operation in Gaza are very slim. They will simply continue bombing civilian targets and then somehow, they will be a ceasefire.

What it’s like to be a Palestinian in Israel? (IMHO, Where hindutuvas want to take India and treat Indian Muslims like) Is there any hope of a one state solution?

IMHO, it’s not possible with the level of animus between enough of the two peoples for a one state solution to work. Only a two state solution is even feasible.

P.s. starvation tactics (and general exploitation/colonialism) used by the British in colonial India inspired the Germans, and looks to have been carried on by Israel.

Last edited:
Let' wait and see but In all likelihood, the chances of Israeli operation in Gaza are very slim. They will simply continue bombing civilian targets and then somehow, they will be a ceasefire.
Plus the cindrella moment they are having pre-invasion. Israelis love that and would want to prolong it as much as possible by howling like wounded puppies to gain sympathy in the west.

I wont pretend I know what you are talking about half the time. But you were the one crying the other day how people might break up Bosnia. On a forum where people are watching thousands of kids being killed.

I don't listen to Algerian Imams, We dont have many in Australia, I am more of an ultranationalist. I'm really not that into religion.

In any event I find you a very disagreeable person. From your posts, I think in your personal life you are violent and irrational. And thank God we have people like you. People like you are the backbone of Bosnia's defence and a guarantee any enemy will suffer greatly if they attack us.
You are the ultra nationalist? Yet you don't know anything what I talk about Bosnia nor according to you, you speak the language properly. From Australia you are so defiant. I told you I didn't see you on Igman Mountain in the war.
In the first part of your massage, you claim that I am panicking etc
But in second part, oh you are violent and irrational and you can protect Bosnia???!!!!
All of that in 5 sentences?
So you managed in one paragraph to completely contradict yourself and then claim thatvi am irrational.
Let me tell you pal, if you remain as you are, you can't help no one, truly you can't. You can be only the additional weight.
Or you can do something reasonable and practical. As of now save your self from the grief.
I am in my mid 50s and since of age of 14 I have never went on the planed holiday. Yes I was on Copocabana in afternoon when I finished what I needed to do or on River Plate game after i talked with some of our " old naughty boys" . I am sure Mulj knows what I am talking about here.
You,, go out and better yourself as of now, no use of you.

this is important, now Iran can deploy lot of assets in safe conditions within short time, zionists overplayed their card and pushed russia into open support into resistance axis.

You are the ultra nationalist? Yet you don't know anything what I talk about Bosnia nor according to you, you speak the language properly. From Australia you are so defiant. I told you I didn't see you on Igman Mountain in the war.
In the first part of your massage, you claim that I am panicking etc
But in second part, oh you are violent and irrational and you can protect Bosnia???!!!!
All of that in 5 sentences?
So you managed in one paragraph to completely contradict yourself and then claim thatvi am irrational.
Let me tell you pal, if you remain as you are, you can't help no one, truly you can't. You can be only the additional weight.
Or you can do something reasonable and practical. As of now save your self from the grief.
I am in my mid 50s and since of age of 14 I have never went on the planed holiday. Yes I was on Copocabana in afternoon when I finished what I needed to do or on River Plate game after i talked with some of our " old naughty boys" . I am sure Mulj knows what I am talking about here.
You,, go out and better yourself as of now, no use of you.
ne ofirajte se pred auditorijem, obojica ste dobra i pametna raja, bezze se raspravljate oko efemernih stvari.

But this is how it is. I've been seeing the same rhetoric,this same thing you just described,from many "islamic keyboard warriors" online for years. Basically it breaks down to this:

-When non-Muslims are winning,they are "evil invaders,butchers,they are genociding us,where is the world,we are victims"
-When Muslims are winning,they are "cowards,they can't fight against Muslims,they always run away,they are only good for commiting genocide against unarmed civilians,fighting women and children" etc. etc.

I've seen such nonsense commented on topics about: Afghanistan,Iraq,Chechnya,Greek War of Independence,Balkan Wars, Yugoslav Wars,Israeli-Palestinian conflict,Nagorno-Karabakh.

Always ignoring facts and strategic victories by non-Muslim forces,while strongly portraying any Muslim(usually Sunni)force as always superior to the enemy by being more brave,more skilled and morally righteous.

These are the Ertugrul fans who talk all day about Islam,asking for Muslims in the Middle-East and Asia to start wars,while they themselves are far away,mostly in Western countries,thinking of battles on Facebook,forums and Youtube comments.

I told you I didn't see you on Igman Mountain in the war.
Danas su na Igmanu,sutra ko zna gdjeeee al'sve sto je Srpsko sigurno ostajeeee

1698062375221.png

Yes, as I said, I am European and my double standards and hypocrisy come naturally. I really fear for the world when Germans and English convert to Islam. What a combination that will be. English with their air of superiority and total self conviction and cunning combined with Islamic zeal. Shit, I'm moving to Greenland.

Using a combination of religious and secular knowledge I can say with a high level of certainty that within 50 years both Britain and Germany will be Muslim.

The Quran predicts that Islam will supersede all other religions (61:9). In (5:54) it says that if Muslims don’t follow Islam then God will replace them with another people who will.

There is a Hadith that says that one day Muslims will be like the foam of a sea—vast in numbers but weak because of fear of death and love for this world. There are many Hadith that predict that Jesus will return.

For the first few hundred years Islam was led by Arabs. After the Mongol invasions, by around 1250, leadership of the Muslim world got transferred to Turks, which lasted till around 1918. Transfer of control from one people to another has happened before.

With the above information in mind, I think that Muslims of today have failed and there is another change in leadership due. The arrival of Jesus will be the critical point. People of European descent will become Muslims and assume the leadership of Islam for the next few centuries. The British and Germans will be an important component of that.

What unit and where?
Where??? I just told you Igman Mountain? Hahaha hahaha. Greek you say? No no no my masochist puppy , you are a Serb from Bosnia. When you said Selamun ( Selam ) alejkum I merhaba , I knew that you are from Bosnia. Probably since earlier age you lived in Belgrade, because you use Belgrade slang ???? The unit ??? What am I the prisoner to tell you the name and the unit ????? Hahaha. What your cousin got smoked there ? You want to know????
Hahaha hahaha
You dummy
This is not the first time. I quoted a few times to this homo the references and then he ask where did you get it ???
I told him the name of the mountain then he comes and asks where??????
Totally bizarre????!!!!!
Me Mountain Igman - name of the mountain to the kinda south east of Sarajevo.and it is above Ilijja part of Sarajevo
He Where??????
Mad , truly mad
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫏🫏🫏🫏🫏🫏💩💩💩

Last edited:
Where??? I just told you Igman Mountain? Hahaha hahaha. Greek you say? No no no my masochist puppy , you are a Serb from Bosnia. When you said Selamun ( Selam ) alejkum I merhaba , I knew that you are from Bosnia. Probably since earlier age you lived in Belgrade, because you use Belgrade slang ???? The unit ??? What am I the prisoner to tell you the name and the unit ????? Hahaha. What your cousin got smoked there ? You want to know????
Hahaha hahaha
You dummy
Oh no,you are so smart,you have uncovered my whole family tree. Ohhh majko moja!

I asked about unit and where,before you replied to tutle. But which unit,what role? What's the deal?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom