What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Utter nonsense. Even if Netanyahu is accepted as a certified lunatic (actually, he is crazy like a fox), Israel is not a one man show. They have serious disagreements, and internal divisions, just like we have, but the beauty of a democratic system is it prevents a Saddam Hussein or Qaddafi committing national suicide.

I didn't say that--Ray McGovern.
But, yes, otherwise, you are correct: Israel does have a system of checks and balances in its power structure.

Screenshot_20231017-040323.jpg

You have much info on both forces ?
Yeah, they are incomparable. One was a brave, effective and fanatical fighting unit composed of tall nordic men, in what can only be classified as the worlds most stylish military uniform. And the other the total opposite. Comparison is absurd.

Here is a video of the incomparable Jackson Hinkle! I became a fan of him many months ago when he was providing an alternate viewpoint on the Ukraine war--at a time when just about everyone in the West was following the official American narrative. He got demonetized and I had seen his latter You Tube videos with unshaven face and shaken because he had built a large You Tube following, only to be demonetized. I remember donating even a few bucks to him then. But I am glad his Twitter channel has really taken off in just a few days!! He has certainly tapped into something globally!

Here he is in a sweeping interview about whether Israel going to attack or it's just a bluff, about the worth of the Israeli Reservists, about the media censorship even by the so-called champions of media freedom.

Interesting to note that the US supplies aid to the Lebanese army, even tough Lebanon is heavily influenced by Hezbollah. Now, I am no grnius, but what in the world? Sometimes I ask myself, what in the world is going on with the “strategists” in DC. We all know those weapons could be used by Hezbollah if shit hit the fan.

Back
Top Bottom