What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thank you for sharing this powerful story and followed analogy.
Also, whenever you have time, be sure to research in depth the Libyan defense against the Italian occupation. The Ottoman navy was in ruins and the Balkans were at the point of implosion. Many rich Arab tribes had declared alliance with the British. The Ottoman administration was economically bankrupt. At this time the Italians began their invasion of Libya, the state lacked the means and capabilities to send a large military force, but many valuable officers went to Libya to wage guerrilla warfare. At the same time, many of the great men of the Islamic geography, who would become famous in the following years, joined the jihad in Libya. This was an important event that may have been low in terms of military capacity, but it was an important event that raised people who had a profound impact on the political development of the region in the following years. Libya was where the story began.

Hamas must remain in full capacity or even stronger to be threat to occupier and harass them at will in order to keep any rational chance for palestinian statehood.
Zionists main advantage is monopoly and right on violence and response, hamas is changing that over the years increasing their abilities to hurt occupying regime and enemy knows it that in long term they will be in even better position, so they will try to eliminate them now which i really doubt that they are capable for,

Stulidity, more covers for defender and better fire spots.
Resistance is an organic whole. Hamas may reduce ballistic missile potential by not transferring further but will ensure security of Palestinians by continuatuon of the ceasefire regime. There will be more and immediate support from Labennon and maybe Syria if ceasefire is broken illegitimately by israel later on initiating attack on Palestinians so it will be further deterrance. Now Labennon Syria need to prepare air defences and claim the continuing indiscriminate attacks as the excuse to show deterrance first then to intervene and it needs time and preparation to show deterrance in an incoherent scenario developed now. But this is still an option as civilian casualties mount in Gaza.

Well you thought wrong. :(
Only Zone 5 from the battleplan I wrote are free zone as per Israeli source. I would have imagined a Seaborne Assault into Khan Yunis at Phase 2, I don't thinK Israel can give up that low land north of Khan Yunis

Resistance is an organic whole. Hamas may reduce ballistic missile potential by not transferring further but will ensure security of Palestinians by continuatuon of the ceasefire regime. There will be more and immediate support from Labennon and maybe Syria if ceasefire is broken illegitimately by israel later on initiating attack on Palestinians so it will be further deterrance. Now Labennon Syria need to prepare air defences and claim the continuing indiscriminate attacks as the excuse to show deterrance first then to intervene and it needs time and preparation to show deterrance in an incoherent scenario developed now. But this is still an option as civilian casualties mount in Gaza.
That is also sound strategy and praise worthy as it take in account civilian lifes but personally i would not stick to that. Zionists are ruthless and cynical enemy, so it is dangerous to narrow options available for resisting formations.

'The mood in Israel is as grim as I have ever seen it': Israeli author

Journalist and author Matti Friedman has told Sky News the mood in his country is as grim as he has ever seen it.

People in the country are having a "loss of faith" after so many institutions they depend on to keep safe were caught off guard by the Hamas attack, he said.

He added that people who remember the Yom Kippur War of 1973 say it is worse in some ways because most of the dead in this case are civilians.

He said: "There is barely a community in Israel that hasn't been touched by the tragedy.

"There are several layers on which people have been shaken. Firstly personal, most people know someone who was killed by Hamas on 7 October.

lcimg-0a3ce204-24f6-45cb-9540-b575693b33d7.png

"I took my two 16-year-old sons to a funeral, the funeral of a kid they knew. I had to explain to my seven-year-old why we're running in and out of the safe room.

"My daughter who is 12 has a classmate who was killed and my best friends cousin was also killed. So their is a lot of grief in the country.

"The second layer is that many of us feel let down by institutions that we trust like the army, which we think of as dependable, was asleep and caught off guard.

"The government of Israel failed, failed at its most important duty of keeping us safe.

"Because we live in such a perilous region we depend on these systems so much to keep us safe. The loss of faith is very deep in the country and very real."
Maybe this shock to the system is just what israel needed to realise the value of peace.and that it might actually be worth the price after all.
What I mean of course is a genuine peace with either a one or two state solution,not what exists now,which is clearly at best a collection of south african apartheid style bantu-stans (palestans?) or at worst giant concentration camps,

Back
Top Bottom