What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

FOOTAGE OF HAMAS ENTERING ISRAELI HOMES
Footage of Hamas members entering Israeli family house and stating that if they were to kill them, they could have but they wont. Hamas member asks the family to tell Netanyahu not to bomb their location because there are Kids and Women and that they wont kill them.

1697064767862.png

Than what should Palestinian do surrender and give up their freedom struggle???
The best they could do is sign a peace treaty with the Israelis. But every leader was afraid to do that. And many were dependent on populism. And if someone tried to negotiate peace with the enemy,the opposition would make a fuss about it.

Now...what can they do? Now it's too late. Now only God can help them.

The best they could do is sign a peace treaty with the Israelis. But every leader was afraid to do that. And many were dependent on populism. And if someone tried to negotiate peace with the enemy,the opposition would make a fuss about it.

What peace you're talking about Israel don't want the peace with Palestinians

Whole Israel was the land of Palestinian before illegal creation of Israel give the whole Israel to Palestinians problem solved

What peace you're talking about Israel don't want the peace with Palestinians

Whole Israel was the land of Palestinian before illegal creation of Israel give the whole Israel to Palestinians problem solved

@Foinikas

In view of post # 8738, I vouch for professionalism of member @HGV. This member is on point and providing updates. I find member @HGV impressive. WE did not had much opportunity to converse before, but now.

I do not see member @HGV partaking in religious hatred.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I also reject generalisations or hatred of any race, let alone calls for death of all Jews/Palestinians that we unfortunately see on both sides these days. It is possible to do that while also stridently supporting Palestine. (I am also not religious so I am not invested in these religious conflicts/debates, which helps.)

I don't always agree with your views but I admire your desire to stay logical and balanced at all times.

But man,that's the problem! It's been generation after generation and things didn't get better. The '70s,the '80s it became bad. Then the '90s with more Israeli control. Then the early 2000s with the Second Intifada and more death. Then 2008 with Hamas taking over the Gaza Strip and launching constant attacks on the Israelis,who would reply with bombardments.

Look. Look how old these posters are. What changed since then?

View attachment 960622View attachment 960624View attachment 960623View attachment 960625
I blame the mega minds for sowing the seeds of conflict all those years ago.

And spent old men who grasped at power quashing the futures of young men’s d women whose eyes were full of light and veins full of vigour.

So desperate to rekindle the halcyon days of yore they could not see what was right in front of them.

I am reminded of those episode of Micky Mouse, in which there is a very important lesson if you but look:

Peace with israhell?

They are stealing Palestinian houses and lands every day, they are killing Palestinian every day, how Palestinians can sign of a peace deal with them?

Your comment is not a peace deal its accepting sign of slavery.

We love you Hamas. We will support your forever. The whole world and all the good people in the world support you. We want you to stomp over Jewish ISIS's heads. 💙💙💙

Supporting Hamas and parallelly acting victim is plan hypocrisy

Gaza is not that big, arms smuggling, assembling of rockets, training of 1000s of fighters cannot go unnoticed. A common palestenian is a silent partner is this crime.

all the bloodshed / bombing could have been avoided if responsible citizens of palestine shared this intel to the authorities / government. IDF would have taken care of trouble makers and both parties would not have suffered loss of innocent civilians.

seeking peace and simultaneously supporting terror is not possible

Back
Top Bottom