What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The converted Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, primarily from what is now Pakistan, were the ones licking boots of foreign powers such as Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and the British.

Says the Israeli cock sucker LOL The whole world has seen how you guys have been licking Israeli boots. What a cringe bastards.

UN says 9 staffers killed in Israeli strikes in Gaza

The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees tells AP that nine of its staffers have been killed in retaliatory Israeli airstrikes on Gaza since Saturday, with several killed late yesterday.

“The protection of civilians is paramount, including in times of conflict,” says Juliette Touma, director of communications of the agency, known as UNRWA. “They should be protected in accordance with the laws of war.”

Touma says the strikes killed the UN staffers at their homes across the territory. She also says that 18 UNRWA schools-turned-shelters were damaged in the bombing and that its headquarters in Gaza City was also damaged, without causing casualties.

------

Nothing is off limits to these Nazi beasts.

That's my point. The Evangelicals have an obsession with Israel. They support them more than other Jews support Israel.

And their way of thought is wrong.

But still,I had found something by St. Seraphim of Sarov (+1833)

"The Jews and the Slavs are the two peoples of the destinies of God, the vessels and witnesses of Him, the unbroken arks; but the other peoples will be as it were spittle which the Lord will spit out of His mouth. The Jews were scattered over the face of the whole earth because they did not accept and did not recognise the Lord Jesus Christ. But in the times of the Antichrist many Jews will be converted to Christ, since they will understand that the Messiah whom they mistakenly wait for is none other than he about whom our Lord Jesus Christ said: 'I have come in the name of My Father, and they have not received Me, another will come in his own name, and they will receive him.'

And so, in spite of their great crime before God, the Jews were and are a people beloved before God. But the Slavs are beloved of God because they will preserve true faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to the end. They will completely reject the Antichrist and will not accept him as the Messiah, for which they will be counted worthy of great blessings by God. They will be the first and most powerful people on the earth, and there will be no more powerful state than the Russian-Slavic in the world."
Perhaps its true about Europeans. Russia is only European country against lgbtq and other western shits.

Meanwhile Pakistani media:

Screenshot_20231011_135016_Chrome.jpg

Oh, here come the stolen valor guy who can predict one game too much on Call of Duty, now go fight your "Sarajevo" in call of duty map and stop claiming you served in battlefield.

You are again ignored from now on, I have no time for little kid. You really am a pair with that @mulj guy, that guy dont know shit about troop deployment and pretend to know stuff, I am still laughing my a$$ off when he said you can't insert 300,000 troop on a 300km front..... LOL
Special Forces guy ? And the Glourious Ranger gets teary eyed , whenever Solen Valour guy teas him a bit? Hey I get it , you see I am a versatile guy , I can dub as doctor.
So , Dr Mehmed asks you now , have you ever been abandoned by the close male figure ? Maybe only emotionally? The people who matters to you never gave a compliment, is it why you so badly need to prove yourself to me , the middle aged gentleman? I Dr Mehmed chose you as my victim , to put you down then rise you again. Tell it all , afterall you published your cv , and I will say " Good boy".
Just say Dr Mehmed " I need help".

And firing into cities would lead to what exactly ?

You don't live here nor in Gaza and are very brave at the expense of others .

My vision is a two state peace solution . Yours and Hamas , is the continuation of this conflict forever.

My vision would lead to peace and prosperity for the two nations. Yours , rivers of blood.

My vision would lead to investments from the rich Golf countries in improving the life in Gaza. Yours , would lead to Gaza in rubbles.

But again , it is not you who will pay the price so you can be brave at other people expense.

~

You don't have a vision

Israel has plenty of time to end its Occupation, their is no Hamas in the west Bank, so why has the oppression and settlements increased?

This is a apartheid occupation

Difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists!
The problem is that Israel does not abide by the rules of war. Calling 2 million non-combatant beasts, threatening to destroy EVERY single building in Gaza, imposing a full siege including water and fuel - these are not in accordance with the rules of war. US is just paying lip service to international law while giving Israel permission to conduct genocide in Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom