What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Without US, Israelis will screech like bitches and be wiped out like ants. If there is no US, there is no Israel.
Statements like this is essentially worthless. I understand it gives the speaker a patina of having insights, but on a pragmatic level, meaning real work politiking, how could anyone do anything to achieve that 'Without US'?

The Americans and Israelis are doing their propaganda as we are used to. Trying to justify the massacre against the Palestinians. You have to realise that this is now a day and age of social media. Information and images spread like wildfire. People are seeing dead babies and children in the hands of Palestinian fathers and mothers. This is stirring up a debate I haven't seen before among world citizens.

Pajeet baking and cooking some cock.
He can cook and bake too. Someone put a ring on him 😂

Please if you have something to tell me ask freely, no need to bush around.
Yes the only thing I have to say to you is pray for Palestine.

You think that is a "Toofan"? You have no idea what you are talking about :lol: Toophan is an Iranian ATGM or MRAP, not a MRBM
bro, not to be rude, but literally read what it says on the side of the missile

These are not Orthodox Christians prophecies.

It is similar to the funny stories of the evangelicals.
They are. Where exactly do you find the similarity to evangelicals? Do Evangelicals talk about Israel being destroyed? I don't think so. Do evangelicals say that Jews have become insolent and proud?

I ain't white, and I definitely earn more than a sandwich. I can probably get 40,000 subway sandwich as I am earn 80,000 AUD a year doing what I do, do you want to take a look of my tax return?

Again, if you have anything, like ANYTHING useful to say, I am more than gladly to hear it, otherwise I will just keep ignoring you. And which dumbass planet you are from when you cannot be a cop and a soldier at the same time? Ever heard of part time job?

As for my Ukriane prediction. or whether or not my employer should pay me for them, you can check what I got right and wrong with time stamp yourself, let see if I am just a stupid cop and moonlight as a military analyst? Eh
Special Forces guy is offering his Tax Return???? If I want to show how much I earn the picture of my golden Cartier watch would suffice, you would be able to see the Hunters shirt cuff , hand made cufflinks and a bit of Lanvin suit. I don't need to work much .
I have never said that you are a stupid cop , do you feel that way?
I would say that you are a tad worse then stupid cop . You are a mediocrity.

Blending you say. Of course not no one blends himself with domestic servants with the red button drown on his head.
It's a frequent occurrence to witness Hindu-Jewish couples; however, it remains evident that Indians do not typically identify as Israelis, adopt Israeli names, embrace Israeli culture, or overly emphasize Israeli cuisine. This stands in contrast to Pakistanis and Indian Muslims who, despite Arab disapproval, often assert Arab identity in a manner that can be perceived as cringe-worthy.

1697023473710.png

A Flight from Turkiye lands in southern most Eilat Ramon Airport.

Better give them an American Island somewhere in the middle of the ocean where they can't steal no one's land and practice their LGBT in peace. Good for the whole world.

If zionists and Jews were all moved to US after WW2, you would see the true face of the right wing bible thumpers. Within a decade they would launch a purge against them, just like the Nazis did.

The Bible thumpers overlook the mistreatment Palestinian Christians face from the Ultra Orthodox Jews. All because their hatred of Muslims is greater.

Most Jews forgot their history. They have always been persecuted under Christian ruler and have always found shelter with Muslims. And this is how they are repaying them today.

Let them enjoy, but this world is not the end.

Special Forces guy is offering his Tax Return???? If I want to show how much I earn the picture of my golden Cartier watch would suffice, you would be able to see the Hunters shirt cuff , hand made cufflinks and a bit of Lanvin suit. I don't need to work much .
I have never said that you are a stupid cop , do you feel that way?
I would say that you are a tad worse then stupid cop . You are a mediocrity.
Oh, here come the stolen valor guy who can predict one game too much on Call of Duty, now go fight your "Sarajevo" in call of duty map and stop claiming you served in battlefield.

You are again ignored from now on, I have no time for little kid. You really am a pair with that @mulj guy, that guy dont know shit about troop deployment and pretend to know stuff, I am still laughing my a$$ off when he said you can't insert 300,000 troop on a 300km front..... LOL

Say what you will, the cringe pajeets have been totally exposed during this conflict. What an incredibly cringe breed.

And they are the ones actively spreading lies. No wonder these pajeets were happy licking British boots. They now found a new Master.

Back
Top Bottom