What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

footage from Yemen. Hamas is not in possession of Toofans
You think that is a "Toofan"? You have no idea what you are talking about :lol: Toophan is an Iranian ATGM or MRAP, not a MRBM

The India-Israel relationship is perfectly normal; it's a natural connection. India hosts a substantial Jewish population, and similarly, many Indians reside in Israel. The interaction and integration between Hindus and Jewish communities span over 2000 years and persist today. Interestingly, despite this extensive blending, Indians don't adopt an Israeli identity. What could be considered cringe is when Pakistanis and some Indian Muslims claim an Arab identity. Additionally, India has strong ties with Palestine and the Arab world, marked by the significant humanitarian aid provided to the war-torn region.
Blending you say. Of course not no one blends himself with domestic servants with the red button drown on his head.

By the way you write if your employers give you more then a sandwich then they are Indians. Those Indians psy you more only because you are white and that's the only quality which matters to them. Maybe you are a policeman, that's what you said also. A policeman moonlighting as Analyst and 18 hours on PDF ??!! You are one cool cat, aren't you?
I ain't white, and I definitely earn more than a sandwich. I can probably get 40,000 subway sandwich as I am earn 80,000 AUD a year doing what I do, do you want to take a look of my tax return?

Again, if you have anything, like ANYTHING useful to say, I am more than gladly to hear it, otherwise I will just keep ignoring you. And which dumbass planet you are from when you cannot be a cop and a soldier at the same time? Ever heard of part time job?

As for my Ukriane prediction. or whether or not my employer should pay me for them, you can check what I got right and wrong with time stamp yourself, let see if I am just a stupid cop and moonlight as a military analyst? Eh

I am a Military intelligence guy, I don't do Bullshit, you may like it, I don't,

I look at data and information and predict what is going to happen. In this war, I have made 5 predictions, 4 of them turns out to be correct. 5th one is ongoing. (Well, 6 if you also consider my "Mariupol" prediction, but then that's a no brainer)

I was already talking about HIMARS transfer back in April 2022 talking to @Oldman1 here on this forum when the US is negotiating with BAe for right of transfer, it wasn't really a rocket science to think HIMARS is going to be on the list when it is what they needed and why they will go to BAe for if not for HIMARS. US announce HIMARS transfer in May 2022.

View attachment 919835

In June 2022, I predicted Ukrainian is going to make a push into Kupiansk in this forum, it's simple data really, HIMARS have 80km+ range, Kupiansk was then 74km into Ukrainian Controlled Kharkiv, it again didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Kupiansk is going to be Ukrainian next target once they get their hand on enough HIMARS. They made the push in September all in all telling everyone they are going to push into Kherson.

View attachment 919837

In October 2022, after the Kerch Bridge bombing, I predicted Russian is going to be lucky to hold on to Kherson by the end of this year. Many people here laugh at my prediction, but again, you put 2 and 2 together and you will know there are no way they can supply both Crimea and Kherson with that extended supply line with a damaged bridge. Kherson was liberated by Ukrainian in Nov 2022.

The 4th prediction I made was the West is going to supply Ukraine with APC and Tanks if I was in charge of Ukrainian weapon program on Jan 1 2023, immediately after US signed deal on transferring Bradley (IIRC it was on Jan 6) and then 31 M1 Abrams comes after. You don't need to know your shit to know that would happen. But that still a correct prediction nonetheless.

The final prediction I made is Ukraine is going to be able to hold on to T-0504 anywhere form 2 weeks to 2 months and hold on the Bakhmut until said road was cut, I made that post on Feb 9, and today is March 12. You be the judge on that one.

This is what I do, I don't go around and claim I am right and I know shit because I was right, I made prediction on war that based on actionable intelligence. You want to buy his "Mine is right" that's not my business.

It depends on what religion you're talking about. Some say it's the destruction of Al Aqsa too.
There's various opinions, but the underlying theme is that a holy building will be destroyed before the creation of the temple
Well,supposedly from Orthodox prophecies:

prophecy.jpg

The Americans and Israelis are doing their propaganda as we are used to. Trying to justify the massacre against the Palestinians. You have to realise that this is now a day and age of social media. Information and images spread like wildfire. People are seeing dead babies and children in the hands of Palestinian fathers and mothers. This is unleashing a debate I haven't seen before among world citizens.

Pajeet baking and cooking some cock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom