What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Definitely, especially in and around Jerusalem, where Fatah will likely mobilise as well if Israel proceeds with complete annihilation.

I don't think any muslim country can be bothered to help. They will stand back and watch the slaughter
I still think the neighboring Arab state governments are on full alert to face the potential backlash their people will cause (protest turning violent etc) that could spiral out of control if both Israel and Palestinians go all out against each other for the first time.

Remember, the government aren't representation of the actual population that are repressed.

Lebanon and Syria are the most obvious one to be exploitable due to the ongoing instability and civil war. Egypt is another one to watch with the stuff happening in their closed borders + history with deserted police assassinating Israelis and their own ex-President so Sissi may be sweating profusely depending on the response he gives.

This may be the very reason Bin Salmon paused the peace deals right after this to avoid angering his population.

I doubt Hamas had illusions about this results.

I think Biden summed it up nicely yesterday :

" Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination. Its stated purpose is the annihilation of the State of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.

They use Palestinian civilians as human shields.

Hamas offers nothing but terror and bloodshed with no regard to who pays the price. "

~
Stupid expressions to say that someone stands for bloodshed and terror in itself. Those are just means to achieve what someone aims for.
From Pedo Peter such stupidity is expected ( Pedo Peter us how his son calls him affectionately)

More evacuation flights:

United Kingdom
23E7C145-4B3B-4D4F-835B-FC1339D09206.jpeg

Russia:

958BF592-A269-4A66-A9FE-A96C48BD37BD.jpeg

France, Germany, Brazil:
52910287-BB71-46E6-BC4B-747669B2596D.jpeg

Golda Meir is more like Churchill, she turn into a dictator in order to win a war, her and Churchill and most likely Zelenskyy is not going to survive their first peaceful term as leader, that's just how it goes, people remember stuff, just because we are now bending together and fight does not mean they would forget
Those comparisons don't apply to Israel very well. The Israeli psyche is about security from threats, and Netanyahu was supposed to keep them safe with qualitative supremacy in intelligence. Golda failed and Bibi failed, Golda resigned and Bibi will too after this war ends.

@jhungary

Do not have time and nerves to respond on all giberish you wrote but will write back to you after the war is finished.

Hezbollah claims multiple Israeli casualties in their attacks today. Israel has indicated it was a serious attack but have not admitted any casualties yet. Likely a military censor - we know Israel lies a lot and controls what information they release closely.

I still think the neighboring Arab state governments are on full alert to face the potential backlash their people will cause (protest turning violent etc) that could spiral out of control if both Israel and Palestinians go all out against each other for the first time.

Remember, the government aren't representation of the actual population that are repressed.

Lebanon and Syria are the most obvious one to be exploitable due to the ongoing instability and civil war. Egypt is another one to watch with the stuff happening in their closed borders + history with deserted police assassinating Israelis and their own ex-President so Sissi may be sweating profusely depending on the response he gives.

This may be the very reason Bin Salmon paused the peace deals right after this to avoid angering his population.
Rumor mills has it this is done by Hamas to sabotage Israel-Saudi peace deal, first to remind the Saudi that the situation is not at all safe and everyone is not living happily ever after. Second is to inflict heavy Israeli casualty and bait them into attacking Gaza or West Bank or both, then it would stir up Saudi after seeing a massive Palestinian casualty.

But then this is Rumour mill, which carry the same weight as the same rumor as this is Netanyahu own dealing to control the government....take it with a pinch of salt.

@jhungary

Do not have time and nerves to respond on all giberish you wrote but will write back to you after the war is finished.
Honestly, I don't care. I do what I do, whether or not you response or you like it does not make what I do less valid or anything. I am posting here for everyone, not just for you. You can reply or not reply, that's not my business.

And frankly I don't understand the need to tell me I will reply later, you want to reply, you reply, you want to go have a drink, you go have a drink, you do what you do, it's not like you need to ask for my permission and I certainly don't need yours.

Funny thing is that if those nutters where true believers they would wait for God to interfere . Obviously they dont belive enough.

The third temple is suppose to symbolise a real new connection between man and god. This is not something that man can physically build.

Those are idiots no one here and certianly not any religious aouthority takes seriously.

~
Oh yes The Saviour called Ben Gurion brought back Jews back to the promised Land. The Saviour aka Ben Gurion an atheist . Very strange combo, The Saviour who doesn't believe in Entity who tasked him to save The Pharmacyists children.
Obviously God works in the mysterious ways???

Rumor mills has it this is done by Hamas to sabotage Israel-Saudi peace deal, first to remind the Saudi that the situation is not at all safe and everyone is not living happily ever after. Second is to inflict heavy Israeli casualty and bait them into attacking Gaza or West Bank or both, then it would stir up Saudi after seeing a massive Palestinian casualty.

Honestly, I don't care. I do what I do, whether or not you response or you like it does not make what I do less valid or anything. I am posting here for everyone, not just for you. You can reply or not reply, that's not my business.
But you do care, always ready to jump and gish galop your ususaly useless and false takes.
Over and of for now.

Back
Top Bottom