What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This guy talks a lot and has unique views, I have listened to what he has to say before. But never saw this video before. If this is Pakistan's intellectuals then I wish well for Pakistan.

Thanks for your opinion. I also want to hear from the member I quoted.
I was genuinely taken aback when I witnessed Hassan Nisar identifying as an Arab. Initially, I assumed he was being satirical towards the common Pakistani populace who tend to assert Arab identity. Historically, he had often criticized Pakistanis for adopting Arab identities, emphasizing that Arabs scorn us, yet we persist in claiming to be Arabs.

Hezbollah is confirmed to have Iranian Abu Mahdi ASCM (1000km range). But Hezbollah is not at war with USA, it would not be wise (to say the least) to do something like that.

Mh, why not? Such a good chance to sink two AC-groups i would not left. What will US do? Nuclear missiles? Haha, who cares.

Mh, why not? Such a good chance to sink two AC-groups i would not left. What will US do? Nuclear missiles? Haha, who cares.
Why should Hezbollah take Lebanon to war against the USA? That would destroy Lebanon and Hezbollah, they are not that stupid.

But you do care, always ready to jump and gish galop your ususaly useless and false takes.
Over and of for now.
I don't honestly, I reply to anyone and everyone, not just you, not because I care about you, but I don't believe in ignoring people and censorship and I think that's a courtesy, I mean I reply to @RescueRanger @HGV and so many other I don't even remember them all, on the other hand, you seems to care a lot to reply to me, again, because YOU are replying me not the other way around, nobody is forcing you to read my post if you don't want to, so you MUST have an issue with it when you reply to me.

You don't want me to reply to you, then stop replying to me, it's that simple.

I was genuinely taken aback when I witnessed Hassan Nisar identifying as an Arab. Initially, I assumed he was being satirical towards the common Pakistani populace who tend to assert Arab identity. Historically, he had often criticized Pakistanis for adopting Arab identities, emphasizing that Arabs scorn us, yet we persist in claiming to be Arabs.

He was claiming to have central asian DNA in that video, not Arab.

Inconsistency points towards lack of coherent thinking. I just hope this guy and his likes are not the top level of Pakistan's intelligentsia, if they are Pakistan is in for big trouble for the long run.

But I still liked him because he is the one who called Bilawal Zardari Billu Rani, that was epic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't honestly, I reply to anyone and everyone, not just you, I mean I reply to @RescueRanger @HGV and so many other I don't even remember them all, on the other hand, you seems to care a lot to reply to me, again, because YOU are replying me not the other way around, nobody is forcing you to read my post if you don't want to, so you MUST have an issue with it when you reply to me.
I don’t even understand why he’s got a bee in his bonnet? Just ignore him, we value your input here.

Why should Hezbollah take Lebanon to war against the USA? That would destroy Lebanon and Hezbollah, they are not that stupid.

Cause in the long run Palestine is gone and Libanon is next. So as long as one can, take the chance you have.

Disagree - this did not happen in 2006 and there is no reason to suggest it will happen in 2023. Even Israel realises the limitations of aerial-only campaigns in Gaza as it is now forced to launch a ground invasion. And you know very well the differences in geography and size etc of Gaza and Lebanon.

Agreed - if others were not informed, they cannot be expected to join this war for Hamas at a time which may not suit them.

Iran has tried to build up AD network in Syria but Israel has excellent aerial prowess (and total air superiority in that region) and has been able to effectively intercept most of these attempts.

Where I agree is that Hezbollah should be equipped with the latest Iranian MANPADs in huge numbers, we have seen the effectiveness of these against modern attack helicopters in Ukraine.

Russia cooperates with Israel in their strikes against Syrian targets, this is not realistic.

Iran doesn't have many high altitude drones on that type. Maybe Shahed-171 but that is top of the range of Iranian capabilities and not suitable for export.

Syria is in a war with USA, Turkey, rebels and terrorists. Hezbollah doesn't control Lebanon. It's not that easy.

If there was no risk, they would have done it already.

Hezbollah can sustain the war and damage israel significantly but the costs of replenishing what they already have and loss of manpower and equipment would be much higher without anti air capability. There is continious Usa military supplies as well even if they are not involved directly. Hitting israeli airbases can degrade their airforce as well but still during many conflicts it didnt happen and it is difficult.

Iran tried to use Albukamal roadway or air cargo which is detected and israel(or maybe even Usa f16s in Albukamal case) then attacking with cruise missiles taking out the equipment. So firstly lightweigh anti cruise missile defenses need to be positioned and low altitude cover is established before transfering less mobile high altitude heavier sams to central areas then transfer new sam systems to other areas from there. If heavy sams transferred first and no low altitude sams present they will again be taken out at the airport hangars by israel.

Manpads can only reach 5km if it is a lucky shot. Aircraft fly about 7-10km altitude at least. Pantsyr sam is 80kg and can reach 15km altitude. A more portable variant can be developed using the missile-rocket part of Pantsyr to come up with a high altitude optical-iir command guided version of sams. What Gazans use can only reach 5 kms at most.

Russia cooperated with israel before the Ukraine war maybe to not to get involved with israel just like Iran does not want to get involved too much with Ukraine. Now things have changed. Everyone understands they need each other to protect themselves.

Iran has high altitude drones like Shahed-149 Gaza drone. It can be used for surviallance of Ukr position flying in Ru controlled areas. It can also attack with small diameter bombs to Ukr positions from high altitudes and more effectively maybe with Ru glonass upgrade of sdbs. It can detect Ukr radars and attack static smaller positions with Sdbs without risking Ru Su-34 expensive planes and fab bombs. If it is downed flying in Ru controlled area it can't be proven to be Iranian.

satellite pictures can find shahed-149 but Iran-Russia claim can be sale export and it is not for use in Ukr operation. It cannot be proven to be used if it is flown inside Ru controlled territories.

The aim is to beef up Syria and Labennon against an impending israeli operation that can happen anytime soon. Syria has the right to protect itself from an air operation. It is for protective measures with implicit possibility of opening up new fronts which would force israel to hold back and go for the ceasefire option. It doesnt mean the front will be opened but if it is opened israel will know that it will lose much more than its current status. Russia will possibly be more coopearative now in transfer of Iranian equipment.

The risk this time is to initiate a conflict that can go on a long time degrading any preparation made by the surrounding countries.

Last edited:
I get 6 out of my 7 predictions right in Ukraine, so maybe you can hold me with the only prediction I got wrong, which is Bakhmut did not fall until July ( i said May), but that's about it.

I don't do certainty, again, as a Military Analyst, I got paid doing this, I don't do fanbase, I don't do fantasy, I don't do divine intervention. I process detail with info I got with the experience I've got, can I be wrong? Certainly, but that does not mean my prediction is not sound. If you put 1 and 1 to me, I will say 2. That's what I do.

I don't know about you. And if you ask if there is a chance Israel are going to turn back? Or can Palestinian somehow beaten back the Israeli assault? Sure, everything has a chance, just how likely it was is the question, but as far as every bit of information I processed, I can say, sure, Israeli will turn back or Israeli would fail in this assault, it is extremely unlikely tho. And the chance of this not turning out a bloodbath for Palestinian is less than 1%. That is based on combat power, the degree of knowledge of landscape, supporting force, the size of the invasion force and international support. That's how I get my conclusion from.
By the way you write if your employers give you more then a sandwich then they are Indians. Those Indians psy you more only because you are white and that's the only quality which matters to them. Maybe you are a policeman, that's what you said also. A policeman moonlighting as Analyst and 18 hours on PDF ??!! You are one cool cat, aren't you?

Cringe Hindu bastard LOL
The India-Israel relationship is perfectly normal; it's a natural connection. India hosts a substantial Jewish population, and similarly, many Indians reside in Israel. The interaction and integration between Hindus and Jewish communities span over 2000 years and persist today. Interestingly, despite this extensive blending, Indians don't adopt an Israeli identity. What could be considered cringe is when Pakistanis and some Indian Muslims claim an Arab identity. Additionally, India has strong ties with Palestine and the Arab world, marked by the significant humanitarian aid provided to the war-torn region.

It has been foretold that when the Mosque of Omar is demolished,that's when they will start building the Third Temple.
It depends on what religion you're talking about. Some say it's the destruction of Al Aqsa too.
There's various opinions, but the underlying theme is that a holy building will be destroyed before the creation of the temple

Back
Top Bottom