What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Details about the Palestinian fighters' successful infiltration/raid into the Jewish settlement of Be'eri:

70 Palestinian fighters entered the settlement. Two hours after the massacre began twenty Israeli Air Force airmen from the elite Shaldag Unit arrived by helicopter to Kibbutz Be'eri. They were all killed by the militants within a very short time.

They are. Where exactly do you find the similarity to evangelicals? Do Evangelicals talk about Israel being destroyed? I don't think so. Do evangelicals say that Jews have become insolent and proud?
Beaty-Evangelicals-Trump.jpg

No, Evangelicals are some stupid people in United states. They support America and jews because of their perception of Christianity.

Real "opium of the people" in USA

Last edited:
Very interesting and well planned operation. No small feat to keep an attack of this magnitude a secret for so long.

Also interesting: "Our allies are those that support us with weapons and money. First and foremost it is Iran that is giving us money and weapons. There is also Hezbollah, and the Arab and Islamic people who are standing by us." Hezbollah and Hamas cooperation confirmed.

Very important that he unequivocally confirmed that they get money and weapons from Iran and HizbAllah. Many sunnis in the Arab world deny Iran and HizbAllah support the Palestinians. I am sunni but I want truth to be know, Iran is supporting a just and moral cause and they are superior in morality to the rest of the sunni Muslim countries.

There is no need to provoke Iranians.

Iran is too far from Israel and cannot intervene in a meaningful way, except to continue to arm and finance the Palestinian resistance, which it does with full force.

Hezbollah literally just destroyed two IDF vehicles today causing multiple Israeli casualties, in an attack the IDF is saying 'changes the rules of war' (possibly indicating some Israeli soldiers were killed).

Syria is too weak to intervene but continues to serve as a vital land bridge for weapons to be transferred to the resistance.

Houthis are far away but have threatened to intervene if the USA does.

The immediate response should be coming from Palestinians inside the occupied territories and the West Bank, but those fronts have unfortunately been very quiet. Sunni Muslim nations should then be the next to stand with the Palestinians but they are busy blaming the Palestinians for being occupied. Sad.
Bro, it was a teasing post to make some people smile in this grim discussion.

No, Evangelicals are some stupid people in United states. They support America and jews because of their perception of Christianity.

Real "opium of the people" in USA
That's my point. The Evangelicals have an obsession with Israel. They support them more than other Jews support Israel.

And their way of thought is wrong.

But still,I had found something by St. Seraphim of Sarov (+1833)

"The Jews and the Slavs are the two peoples of the destinies of God, the vessels and witnesses of Him, the unbroken arks; but the other peoples will be as it were spittle which the Lord will spit out of His mouth. The Jews were scattered over the face of the whole earth because they did not accept and did not recognise the Lord Jesus Christ. But in the times of the Antichrist many Jews will be converted to Christ, since they will understand that the Messiah whom they mistakenly wait for is none other than he about whom our Lord Jesus Christ said: 'I have come in the name of My Father, and they have not received Me, another will come in his own name, and they will receive him.'

And so, in spite of their great crime before God, the Jews were and are a people beloved before God. But the Slavs are beloved of God because they will preserve true faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to the end. They will completely reject the Antichrist and will not accept him as the Messiah, for which they will be counted worthy of great blessings by God. They will be the first and most powerful people on the earth, and there will be no more powerful state than the Russian-Slavic in the world."

And they are the ones actively spreading lies. No wonder these pajeets were happy licking British boots. They now found a new Master.
The converted Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, primarily from what is now Pakistan, were the ones licking boots of foreign powers such as Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and the British.

Back
Top Bottom