What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

As Torah Jews, we openly call on the President of the Republic of Turkey, @RTErdogan. Send Turkish soldiers to Gaza as peacekeepers to ensure peace in Palestinian lands. Otherwise, Israel will continue massacres and oppression. Zionists oppress Jews and Muslims.

Turkey accepts Palestine as a state. It can provide military aid to the Palestinian people and Gaza, just as it did to Azerbaijan.

Electricity runs out in Gaza​

As we've been expecting, electricity has ran out in the Gaza Strip after the sole power plant in the territory ran out of fuel, according to Hamas.

This morning, an energy authority spokesperson said he expected the electricity to run out by around 12pm UK time.

This comes amid a "total siege" imposed by Israel, in which food, water and power are being denied the citizens of Gaza from the outside.

Palestinians in the strip are currently stuck there, with border crossings into Egypt shut.

Over 1,000 residents have been killed as a result of Israeli strikes in the area, and 260,000 have been displaced.

Where is Hamas in all of this, why is Hamas not helping by bringing in water and electricity? Ohh they've spent all the money on weapons and granates...
You are plainly retarded.

How do you want Hamas to bring in anything when Gaza is subject to a total siege, with Israel threatening to bomb any humanitarian goods that enter Gaza?

Gaza had power plants but Israel bombed and destroyed them.

Special Forces guy ? And the Glourious Ranger gets teary eyed , whenever Solen Valour guy teas him a bit? Hey I get it , you see I am a versatile guy , I can dub as doctor.
So , Dr Mehmed asks you now , have you ever been abandoned by the close male figure ? Maybe only emotionally? The people who matters to you never gave a compliment, is it why you so badly need to prove yourself to me , the middle aged gentleman? I Dr Mehmed chose you as my victim , to put you down then rise you again. Tell it all , afterall you published your cv , and I will say " Good boy".
Just say Dr Mehmed " I need help".
Look, the stolen valor guy talks. You don't frickin get it don't you.

People who served can spot people who also served from a mile away, people who seen the shit have one thing in common, they carry themselves like they know better, call it bigger than life or Auora if you want, this is something people who never set foot on 2 ways firing range will NEVER know.

That is something I don't get from you, something I get from @gambit and he once said he got the same thing from me (Ask him, not me) and I get from talking to @RescueRanger, he probably get me from our IED talks (I don't know ask him)

You? I don't get any. You don't need to serve in the same unit, you don't even need to serve from the same country, you can spot those people from a mile away, you don't carry yourself like military

I mean I even respected @mulj from trying, he failed and have to admit they can deploy 300,000 men. You? You are just a little punk a$$ who say this and that and started to claim this and that and think you can overtalk someone, you are nothing but a run of the mill stolen valor people who think serving is just wearing a uniform.

And if you want to put me down, it's easy, I have post a bunch of article I wrote when @AlKardai ask for my book in military science, I have listed about 6 of them to him, if you want to put me down, go to one of them and challenge me and tell me I am wrong with a valid explanation, I do probably have made some mistake when I wrote those article. Go on I dare ya.

Otherwise, go back to play your call of duty, I have no time for tiny little bukkake like you.

In the same way they smuggled weapons into the Gaza Strip...
You want them to smuggle water and fuel in through tiny pipes? Even if they did smuggle fuel in, they don't have power plants because they were BOMBED and DESTROYED by Israel. Get that through your thick skull.

Hamas warning residents of Ashkelon before striking Ashkelon. Who would have thought?

In this war, there is no point finger pointing who is the bigger terrorist. Both parties have been engaging in warfare, beyond the parameters of legality.

After killing each other en masse both will come to the table and it will be business as usual.

Four days and not even a strong worded statement against Israel from the only Islami Nuclear power.

They came from Europe. You guys did holocaust on them and they came to Palestine.

gtrr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom