What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If every Pakistani on this forum is allowed to go fight in Gaza. Israel's will just jump into the Sea of Galilee.
Instead they are here sending memes and shouting death to Israel. Assi moral support de re ni!
Sadda beta Umrica vich padh riya si! But Umrica hegemonistic power hai!

The irony of these Pakistani's is never ending
If every brown Hiindu Pajeet street shitter was allowed to go fight in Palestine, occupied Palestinians would jump into the sea. Instead, Israel has to beg for aid from USA to fight militants in tiny besieged sliver of land with no air force, no navy and no army.

Instead they are on Twitter and here spreading fake news and licking Israeli balls.

If every Pakistani on this forum is allowed to go fight in Gaza. Israel's will just jump into the Sea of Galilee.
Instead they are here sending memes and shouting death to Israel. Assi moral support de re ni!

It is funny a Hindu bastard breed should say that LOL

Haven't you Indians liberally begged the Israelis to fight for their cause?

Yar let them vent. Let’s not be the thought police. People need to vent somewhere. Here at PDF we offer that safe space where you can be that lunatic that you can’t expose in decent company. 😂

They are absolutely not going to step up. They can't even move their tongue or speak out.
Egypt promised to send humanitarian aid and Erdogan has made some encouraging comments today. But we need action, and we need it NOW. 2 million Palestinian civilians in Gaza are going to starve to death!

It's certainly not funny what is happening in Gaza currently. People on this forum are passing jokes and having dick measuring contests when discussing the massacre going on there. Some Moderators are joining them. Limited electricity , water and food for the people of Gaza. Advanced bombs destroying their world around them every hour. Families losing everything and sometimes most of their family members. Can people please keep it civil irrespective of whom you support

It is funny a Hindu bastard breed should say that LOL

Haven't you Indians liberally begged the Israelis to fight for their cause?
It’s okay, remember if it looks like shit, smells like shit, no point tasting it, because it probably is shit. Simple. Just ignore the barking dog, because that’s what dogs do best, bark from afar.

It’s okay, remember if it looks like shit, smells like shit, no point tasting it, because it probably is shit. Simple. Just ignore the barking dog, because that’s what dogs do best, bark from afar.

It is absolutely hilarious. LOL The Israelis even had to turn down Indian offer LOL

Egypt can open its borders, but they don't want to, why? I know the answer btw...

That is exactly why Egypt and the likes where they are. Would you term Egypt as the free world as you just did for the entire Western world?

This Online Dr guy sounds unhinged. I’m going to add him to the ignore button. 😂. I’d honestly suggest for your own sanity you block him too, people like this are not worth wasting time over.
Yeah, I am ignoring him from now on.

But man, that guy is simply nuts, I have seen stolen valor before, not this type, and he is not "ha-ha" unhinged, it gives me the creep, but acting like a 12 years' old, and I am pretty sure my cat saw more action than him......

The converted Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, primarily from what is now Pakistan, were the ones licking boots of foreign powers such as Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and the British.

The Muslims of South Asia embraced the truth when we found about it from Afghans, Turks and Arabs. We embraced Islam and became equals as brothers.

You lot on the other hand kept your idol worshipping ways, yet licked British boots as their loyal servants. There is big difference. Your Hindutva gobor infested brain won't comprehend that.

Go and ask your beloved Jews of Israel who you have been defending 24/7, if they approve of your idol worshipping ways.

Egypt can open its borders, but they don't want to, why? I know the answer btw...
Israel threatened to bomb any humanitarian aid entering Gaza from Egypt and already bombed the Rafah crossing twice.

Israel wants to force Palestinians civilians to leave Gaza so that it can annex Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom