What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

With respect when you see women raped and bundled in the back of a jeep, anything is possible.

You are wrong on this one too. There is a video of that women being captured from a military base (on this thread), most of the Israelis were in civilians dresses on those bases.

Raped? That woman appeared fully awake and in her senses, her trouser got muddied (not bloodied), there may have been stains of blood but she was present and captured from an active fighting site.

I agree they should not have manhandled her… but still better than Afia and many other who just disappeared I guess.

You are wrong on this one too. There is a video of that women being captured from a military base (on this thread), most of the Israelis were in civilians dresses on those bases.

Raped? That woman appeared fully awake and in her senses, her trouser got muddied (not bloodied), there may have been stains of blood but she was present and captured from an active fighting site.

I agree they should not have manhandled her… but still better than Afia and many other who just disappeared I guess.
thank you for your feedback, I’ll stand by my original comment.

Brother please retract this statement. There is no evidence of rape itself, this is a spurious Israeli claim which is not verified, just like the 40 babies claim which increasingly looks false.

Please don’t ask me to retract anything, because it’s an open forum. The facts will come out in due time of atrocities from both sides.

Whilst I support Palestine, I am not a Hamas fan boy. Sorry if this upsets you.

Look, the stolen valor guy talks. You don't frickin get it don't you.

People who served can spot people who also served from a mile away, people who seen the shit have one thing in common, they carry themselves like they know better, call it bigger than life or Auora if you want, this is something people who never set foot on 2 ways firing range will NEVER know.

That is something I don't get from you, something I get from @gambit and he once said he got the same thing from me (Ask him, not me) and I get from talking to @RescueRanger, he probably get me from our IED talks (I don't know ask him)

You? I don't get any. You don't need to serve in the same unit, you don't even need to serve from the same country, you can spot those people from a mile away, you don't carry yourself like military

I mean I even respected @mulj from trying, he failed and have to admit they can deploy 300,000 men. You? You are just a little punk a$$ who say this and that and started to claim this and that and think you can overtalk someone, you are nothing but a run of the mill stolen valor people who think serving is just wearing a uniform.

And if you want to put me down, it's easy, I have post a bunch of article I wrote when @AlKardai ask for my book in military science, I have listed about 6 of them to him, if you want to put me down, go to one of them and challenge me and tell me I am wrong with a valid explanation, I do probably have made some mistake when I wrote those article. Go on I dare ya.

Otherwise, go back to play your call of duty, I have no time for tiny little bukkake like you.
You are a psychotic. I can see that you are having a breakdown. What exactly I claim?
Ask this guy or that guy? What? That you are good at prediction? What are you now?
A policeman, rangar , analyst or some sort of medium?
You see I can be a Friar , a confession and exorcism.
Friar Mehmed: Be gone You Deceiver from the body and mind of this troubled Child.
Have a lemonade, talk to me in few hours, I want to check my patient
Yours sincerely Dr Friar Stolen Valour Mehmed
Ps if you have somebody around, don't let them leave you. The patients after the exorcism, usually experience the delusions about The Line of Fire. I don't want to give your mummy extra pair of soiled pants to wash

Please don’t ask me to retract anything, because it’s an open forum. The facts will come out in due time of atrocities from both sides.

Whilst I support Palestine, I am not a Hamas fan boy. Sorry if this upsets you.
An open forum does not mean you should spread unconfirmed rumours with no evidence by passing them off as fact. That is deeply irresponsible.

Facts have nothing to do with being a fan boy of anyone.

He's still not theoretically wrong. Children will likely take up arms against the invasion as well

What the main problem here is rather than going against Hamas, innocent civilians are being induscrinately killed which is the main issue here, and as a result you will see more people joining the likes of Hamas.

That is a fake tweet with a fake account. We do not have to prove anything here. Similar fake tweets are being circulated in Tweeter today, which is being reported as we speak.

Hindu one.png
Hindu two.png
Hindu three.png
Hindu four.png
Hindu five.png

Frankly if this guy isn’t banned I’m out of this place.

If Indian rupees is what the owners of PDF want then let them earn Indian rupees.

PDF is no different than the slimy generals of the British Indian army.

Good bye.
I responded using the same language as the individual named Dalit did.

This guy is endlessly trolling. Trolling Iranians is flame baiting and will be responded to and this will only further harm this thread, which should focus (as much as possible) on factual developments relating to Israel's war on Gaza. @LeGenD
Ignore those who are provocative.

Focus on providing updates.

Back
Top Bottom