What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

INTERACTIVE_ISRAEL_MILITARY_OCT11_2023-1697022456.png

All this vs people in flipflops. 🤷‍♂️

Real terrorists are jews and their supporters.
They have media, they can hide reality for many peoples but God's punishment will come to them.
Kids is Gaza :
IMG_20231011_162556_365.jpg

And you can see "innocent civilian" jews here:
They are in jewish terorist army now
IMG_20231011_161232_165.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231011_161232_165.jpg
    IMG_20231011_161232_165.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 21

Al-Qassam Brigades announces it is targeting Ben Gurion airport​

Hamas military wing the al-Qassam Brigades has announced it is targeting Israel’s Ben Gurion airport with rockets in response to Israel’s targeting of civilians

Al Jazeera.

Frankly if this guy isn’t banned I’m out of this place.

If Indian rupees is what the owners of PDF want then let them earn Indian rupees.

PDF is no different than the slimy generals of the British Indian army.

Good bye.
Just tag me - I know what to do.

@Mehdipersian brother please don't post such images. I know they are the reality, and it is important this is not whitewashed, but they are very hard to look at and people should not be forced to see them.

An open forum does not mean you should spread unconfirmed rumours with no evidence by passing them off as fact. That is deeply irresponsible.

Facts have nothing to do with being a fan boy of anyone.
Again let’s agree to disagree. I have gone into detail about this. I’m not obliged to explain the same thing multiple times just because people take objection to it.

Share the proof, what your experience says is not enough, unless you really are committed to slandering.
Like I said, I’ll stand by my comments. If you have a problem with it, hit the ignore button. You don’t have to read any of my posts again. 😊

Again let’s agree to disagree. I have gone into detail about this. I’m not obliged to explain the same thing multiple times just because people take objection to it.
I understand. If you have proof for these claims, I am open to it. Please could you direct me to where you posted such proof?

You liar, here is what you said about that helpless woman, making her subject of a joke. I am sure that you wouldn’t even find it offensive. That’s what madarasa education is.

Feeling a little ashamed now?

I guess not. Mullah never sees his fault.

You think too highly of yourself Saar, the joke is about you and your bleeding heart.

Talk about education, comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

Still waiting for your proof. Bark bark bark, no bite...

Back
Top Bottom