What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Who to believe, Hamas officials the USA and Iran, or troll on PDF who wants Palestinian children to fight in "meat grinder" and "go out on their shield". Tough one. Scum.
Well there is ultimately no other choice. They will either fight or die as Israel prepares to wipe the Gaza strip off the surface of the Earth

The Turkish Deputy Minister of Education tweeted in response: "One day, they will shoot you too. You will die."

Attachments

• AFF72312-50AB-4846-B62B-BF3C0B8ABD30.jpeg
    AFF72312-50AB-4846-B62B-BF3C0B8ABD30.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 51
Well there is ultimately no other choice. They will either fight or die as Israel prepares to wipe the Gaza strip off the surface of the Earth
We are talking about Palestinian children. Piss off, Zionist troll.

Would the Houthis get involved or are they only Yemen focused?
Yemen is 1800-2000km away, very hard for them to get involved. They do have some Iranian weapons that can reach Israel, but probably not many and they are unlikely to be effective at that range.

Houthis have pledged to get involved if the USA does.

Don't know, I mean, Russia did fail big after everyone thinking it was a cake walk. So there is a outside chance that Israeli will drop the ball like Russia. You never know, but that must have been very outside.
I don't think they will. Gaza is very small compared to Ukraine and Israel has airpower and logistical advantage. They are against an enemy that is doomed anyway.
Regardless, it's very clear that they are going to Gaza or bust, either get there or die trying, so an operation into Gaza is almost certain, and even if that operation failed, there are going to be score of civilian killed, because I simply don't see any objective but "operation body count" and that would be the saddest day in history, at least between Palestinian-Israeli history. As I said before, just thinking of that give me chill.
Undoubtably, the worst is yet to come

you have zero moral standing or integrity to make these claims.

Says mr Hammas should release the " young prisoners " ( iow children )

Dont avoid what I said :

Do you support the two state peace plane - or do you , like Hamas , support fighting till the state of Israel is destroyed ?

~

If Egypt does not open the border, the Palestinians will be massacred in their entirety.

We all know what comes next- The entire annihilation of a majority of the Palestinian populace from ranged platforms and airstrikes.
Gaza is finished and no one will come to their rescue.
Israel's war is justified in the west and the US has given them the green light to do whatever they wish
That is true but post genocide the blow back will be epic.

68894EF3-ADFE-41D3-BC5D-6B3E70301824.jpeg

Evacuation flights still underway:
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Spain
  • Italy

Also USAF C17 just returning to Athens from Israel.

Some people laugh at this comment not knowing exact nature of these Zios.
They hate each and everyone including all their Christian slaves.
The irony is that the West has tried to adopted a kind of Judeo-Christian civilization as its model, but such a base does not exist, and never has existed, neither theologically nor politically. And even with the phase of de-identification and rejection of Christian morality that the West is going through, it is already impossible to speak of a theological base. In other words, the picture is that millions of brain-dead Westerners, in their pyramid schemes topped by Zionist titans, have become defenders of Zionism without even questioning why.

There is a video of Netenyahu, even he jokes that 80% of the US are idiots, beceasu of that.

Says mr Hammas should release the " young prisoners " ( iow children )
Hamas should release young prisoners / children, yes. Unlike you and your Nazi regime I don't believe every civilian and child is a legitimate target that should be massacred.
Dont avoid what I said :

Do you support the two state peace plane - or do you , like Hamas , support fighting till the state of Israel is destroyed ?
You are avoiding what I said:

Do you support your minister of war calling 2 million Palestinians who live in Gaza "beasts" and "animals"? Do you support your regime cutting off water and electricity to 1 million children in Gaza (which even Western organisations and leaders are condemning)? Do you support the massacres of entire families in a besieged sliver of land by a nuclear regime from F-35 and F-16 fighter jets from the sky?

If you cannot even bring yourself to condemn the most barbaric of actions, then you are not a partner in peace.

North Korea was in deep trouble in 2017 when it picked a fight with Trump administration and tensions were descalated by multiple countries pushing for talks. China was mute. Do not draw unnecessary attention towards yourself by being a hot head and then count on others to save you. Chinese are strong but not stupid.

I recall Usa and Europe media were propaganding 24 7 that Usa navy aircraft carriers are moving towards N Korea, Donald Trump made serious threats. China was quiet but after a few days they made the statement "We will defend North Korea". Suddenly all propaganda and war build up narrative died down. I never seen any high level war narrative against North Korea after that.

Unfortunately the muslim states and people are weak, puppets, divided and cowards. They don't have a leg to stand on. The Iraqi, Afghan, Libyan, Syrian, Yemeni wars didn't wake them up, I don't know if anything else will.

That is true but post genocide the blow back will be epic.
Definitely, especially in and around Jerusalem, where Fatah will likely mobilise as well if Israel proceeds with complete annihilation.

I don't think any muslim country can be bothered to help. They will stand back and watch the slaughter

Well, believe Israel will just walk away after someone killing thousand of their people in what they called "9/11 of Israel" If that is not naveity then I don't know what is.

I am not coping with anything, as I said the entire thing is pointless, and no one can change anything, everything that has to do or done to alter this has come and gone in Saturday, I feel bad for them, both of them, but then does that mean what I think will happen will not happen?

Prison have supply but can Prison generate fuel and electricity? Even food would run out and water would run out faster without desalination plant? It's not how much supply you got, but you have to feed 2 million people with the thing you get, and you do not have resupply, conventionally if you look at a well planning state, you are looking at anything between 30 - 50 days supply, I doubt Gaza is that well organise.

And that is before 10,000 IDF sorties dropping whatever they have in their inventory in Gaza, it's already close to 4000 sorties in just 5 days, it's getting real close. That is what you can expect, and if you expect anything other than this, then all i can say is you are detached from reality.
And yet you rationalise their position as that on other side are robots, it will not work and never did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom