What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Palestinians are 2 types , those in Gaza are 100% or mixed with Egyptians.
those in Ramlla are cannaites.
So this point needs to be emphasized, that they are the natives of the land, who accepted Christianity and Islam while others like the Samaritans and the native Jewish population that was there before the British mandate kept their religions.

So this point needs to be emphasized, that they are the natives of the land, who accepted Christianity and Islam while others like the Samaritans and the native Jewish population that was there before the British mandate kept their religions.
excuse me, but jewish people were never natives to palestine.
they first appeared in Arabia, probably the south of it later they moved to egypt until they were out of egypt during prophet Moses.
they entered Palestine way after Moses' death.

Just

iTV of Azerbaijan is blaming Iran for Israeli aggression on Gaza.

I am watching that clown. (I can easily understand what these clowns say)
Iran should provide better weapons to Palestinians, why is there no air defense in Gaza after so many years of Ariel bombing ?

iTV of Azerbaijan is blaming Iran for Israeli aggression on Gaza.

I am watching that clown. (I can easily understand what these clowns say)
Actually I had supported Azerbaijan in its war against Armenia from the principal of a muslim should support the other muslims.

but what they have shown in the palestinian issue makes me wonder , what I did was correct?

So Israelis have turned water back on in Southern sector to entice Palestinians to move to south so that Israeli Army can capture North Gaza with relative ease?

This sounds like a plan...
Goes to show this war is being waged by adrenalin as much as jet fuel. If they had thought this through earlier, they could have avoided the civilian deaths by all the heavy bombing in the north by first getting the people to move south before removing the structures.

I just want to see the look on Blinken's face and how much he would be shaking if the Israeli incursion is a failure and their troops are humiliated and captured in Gaza.
I think it’s more just frustration that he didn’t get his way unopposed.

Btw, if the following video is to be believed, besides the narrative that they found the records/orders of the attack, the Gazans have studied and prepared for a ground offensive. Shaped charge mines look to be there on the list as well. It could be very hard to counter with on the Merkava 4M and Trophy defenses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom