What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel has the most sophisticated army in the region, did that help to protect its soldiers?
no, more than 1000 israeli soldier died in their tanks (merkava) or inside their bases by a militia using ak-47 and rpg?

your comment is irrelevant.

Oh sure, I mean if if it's that easy, then somebody should do it then. As for my comment, it's no more or less relevant than yours.

You comment when you wish, and I will comment when I wish.

Oh sure, I mean if if it's that easy, then somebody should do it then. As for my comment, it's no more or less relevant than yours.

You comment when you wish, and I will comment when I wish.
Hamas did it and took down 1000 with their full tech by some old ak-47.

After 8 days of war, constant bombardment of Gaza, 24/7 and every square meter observed via drones, satellites, planes, etc. HAMAS is still pounding Israeli cities and causing chaos. This let's the Zionists know they are not safe despite their IDF. Mission accomplished if you ask me. Again, IDF is not so strong as the media and movies tell us.

I mean hey.. then they should sink the two aircraft carriers, the guided missile destroyers and the attack Subs then. If not then then somebody else .surely it's so easy.
ya keep joking until you wake up on something like pearl harbor again.

oh look the japs are strangled to death by our oil ban, they can't do anything ... few days later, your navy was under the sea with coral reefs

That's cool, if they get close enough they can wave hello.

Don't worry they will. The US Navy has no choice but to closely coordinate their presence with Turkey and potentially Greece.

Also, the US has not fought a real war in decades, it is easy to fight flip flop militants, but an anti-ship missile can remind you how big of a target an aircraft carrier is, hard to miss lol. Good example is the Russian navy in the black sea, don't think it is invincible.

Back
Top Bottom