What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

ya keep joking until you wake up on something like pearl harbor again.

oh look the japs are strangled to death by our oil ban, they can't do anything ... few days later, your navy was under the sea with coral reefs

Just because you wish it, doesn't mean it's going to happen. I live in the real world not some emotional dribble.

In the meantime, back in the real world, those two carrier groups are sitting there wide open and ready to be attacked.

But in the real world, that hasn't happened. You're of course free to wish it will

If the invasion of gaza is repelled and Israeli forces suffer higher than sustainable casualties. In my opinion I think US will have no choice but to intervene militarily and that will be the “invasion of Poland” moment for the rest of the world that matters.
I am worried that CIA isis can do some nonsense and then Kristallnacht in usa and Europe. Anyway it is coming but sooner than I thought

The Trophy system was primarily engineered to stop RPGs and other like weapons. The guided missiles Hezbollah and Hamas are using appear to be advanced types with a greater speed, therefore, making detection more difficult.
That was my first tought also but they claimed their efficiency against all horizontal incomings, apparently they lied about it.

Just because you wish it, doesn't mean it's going to happen. I live in the real world not some emotional dribble.

In the meantime, back in the real world, those two carrier groups are sitting there wide open and ready to be attacked.

But in the real world, that hasn't happened. You're of course free to wish it will
real world = pearl harbor happened + israeli army got raped by a miltia
your world= oh look muh america has 2 carriers and it will destroy anyone, we are stroooooong, we have enough fire power to destroy all countries.

bla bla

If memory doesn't fail me , I remember that little ship called Nusret ? Dbsl , can you remind me?
🤣

Well, if you abuse your wife, you wife shot you when you are doing the deed, yes, that's justifiable.

If you are sleeping, doing nothing to your wife, your wife shoots you dead in your sleep, even if you are an abuser, that is a sad story and people may sympathize with your wife, but she is going to jail regardless. \

And this is what Hamas did to Israeli this time. You can argue how Israel oppress Palestinian, it doesn't really work when this going out of hedge out of nowhere, and they aren't targeting those people who oppress them, they are targeting the people, that make Hamas the same as whatever they were accusing the Israeli to do, and that's worse because that's the definition of Hypocrite.

This is not about Racist, nor whether or not I live in the US, and I lived in the US probably longer, a lot longer than you had, if you are going that way then this is where we part way.
But for Palestinians the starting point is not something that Hamas did then Israel reacted starting Point was 75 years ago when Israel ethnically cleansed 700,000 Palestinians. 20 years ago there was no Hamas and still Israel was brutalizing Palestinians. Netaniyahoo is on video saying he will fund Hamas so Palestine stays divided and cannot unify behind a homeland demand. Hypocrisy is choosing the take October 7 as starting point and then justifying war crimes of Israel as retaliation. For Palestinian people Hamas was retaliating for Israeli past genocide.

Back
Top Bottom