What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The picture you posted is an image shared by the Israeli government on their Twitter profile and is definitely real. The twitter image you shared was photoshopped only after the initial image was posted. The picture you posted is real, but someone took a screenshot to make it appear as if it was created through the website 'aiornot.' You're playing with fire. Please, stop deliberately spreading propaganda and advocating for crimes by a terrorist organization called Hamas.
Go take it with the Twitter user not me. But you're lying anyway. It is a AI image. Now you're making terrorist threats against me.

What do you mean by 'playing with fire'? Is that a death threat. I reported it to the FBI.

World war three...... usa and uk going to be sandwich.. tey dragging Europe with them. The Policies they following it gona finsh this world

Last edited:
Many British members on this thread will be posting their latest update from the back of one of these soon. 😂

1697149736971.png

So many trolls and personal attacks here.

Needs a good clean up. @LeGenD @waz
I've forwarded his death threat against me to the FBI. And have consulted my lawyer over this. Defamation and death threats. If he has problem with tweets he can take it up with the Twitter profile owner.

This just confirms what everyone already knows, the US doesnt want a stable middle east but wants constant turmoil for profit and gain. They support Israel in the region to help them extend their foreign policy objectives across the middle east. Its this meddling which has led us to the current outbreak of violence.

Yes.
Maybe during the Cold War, Israel had a purpose--checking the Soviet influence. But era ended over 30 years ago. Please read Mearseihmer and Walt's 'The Israel Lobby' 2006 to understand that point.

A large part of the US support for Israel is coming from the stupid Rapture seeking Evangelical Christians. But there is also a strong $ angle: A Middle East in strife is perfect for not only giving tens of billions to Israel but also creating such instability that countries like KSA and UAE spend a lot on buying military hardware from America. So TONS of money to be made for the Beltway lobbies. BIG BUSINESS!

Otherwise, Israel serves no strategic purpose. What kind of strategic 'ally' asks for help after two days of facing an imprisoned militia??

Tag mods to ban this troll @Get Ya Wig Split . He's breaking forum rules because he's mad we're sharing tweets, lol. He thinks FBI practices censorship. What a desperate loser. 🤣🤣🤣
You're not just sharing tweets. You're SPAMMING the thread with every random tweet you find,even if it's misinformation,propaganda from certain groups or just unverified stories. You have spammed dozens of posts about the debunked "40 babies" story,but you're doing the same by posting whatever you find.

And you're pushing the pages and other people's posts back.

The picture you posted is an image shared by the Israeli government on their Twitter profile and is definitely real. The twitter image you shared was photoshopped only after the initial image was posted. The picture you posted is real, but someone took a screenshot to make it appear as if it was created through the website 'aiornot.' You're playing with fire. Please, stop deliberately spreading propaganda and advocating for crimes by a terrorist organization called Hamas.
Its already debunk as fake AI generated image stop being terrorist sympathizers of evil Nazi Israel

You're not just sharing tweets. You're SPAMMING the thread with every random tweet you find,even if it's misinformation,propaganda from certain groups or just unverified stories. You have spammed dozens of posts about the debunked "40 babies" story,but you're doing the same by posting whatever you find.

And you're pushing the pages and other people's posts back.
Go to another forum. You're spamming posts 24/7. You're mad we're sharing news that is exposing Israel. You're not welcome here.

Its already debunk as fake AI generated image stop being terrorist sympathizers of evil Nazi Israel
These are Tel Aviv hasbara agents. They will be banned from the forum. No Greek person even cares about what's happening. He's a hasbara agents working for the government of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom