What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Get Ya Wig Split

You are in big big big trouble. You made a terroristic death threat against me. I have reported it to authorities and will take legal action against you. Since I'm a merciful person and like to give people chances, I'll give you one chance to retract all your posts and death threats against me. Or else I'll be moving forward with legal action.
Lol 😂. Mate have you read your past posts here 😂. You’re going straight to jail.

Falcon is Palestinian, and the only Palestinian user here. It is natural he shows a great deal of concern and interest in these events.

You, on the other hand, are Greek, with no relation to the region, yet you have also been spamming this thread, so it's quite ironic that you complain about spam.
No relation to the region? I'm in Greece. I'm not in USA. I'm "spamming"? Do you see how many of his posts each page has?? It's like every 3 posts it's him.

You've been extremely interested on the thread too. You've posted a lot of posts too. Yet you're an Iranian who lives in Britain. Maybe we should all leave and let Falcon29 and Beny Karachun post only?

No relation to the region? I'm in Greece. I'm not in USA. I'm "spamming"? Do you say how many of his posts each page has?? It's like every 3 posts it's him.

You've been extremely interested on the thread too. You've posted a lot of posts too. Yet you're an Iranian who lives in Britain. Maybe we should all leave and let Falcon29 and Beny Karachun post only?
They just want to live in their own little echo chamber. Strange behaviour. Not one of the people here challenged the antisemitism posts. Not ONE!

When are you going to move your British embassy out of Pakistan?

Why does the British army have relations with the Pakistani army? Why do you guys train Pakistani soldiers at Sandhurst Military Academy?

LOL You Brits carved Pakistan out of India. You know that right?

Are you going to report this post to Suella Braverman?
He is some shit asss hole. Talking shit on Pakistani website

No relation to the region? I'm in Greece.
That's correct. Good self awareness, well done.
I'm not in USA. I'm "spamming"? Do you say how many of his posts each page has?? It's like every 3 posts it's him.
It's normal he posts regular updates, I don't see an issue with it.
I am not the one complaining that a Palestinian is being too active in these discussions. But if I were to make that complaint, I would make sure I at least had a personal interest in the region, which I do, and you do not.

I'll report you to the FBI and I'm dead srs. Stop with the nonsense. Be careful especially if you're in the US.

You're a perfect candidate to end up on the FBI list...
What is your reaction about more than 400 children massacred in Gaza in just few days? That is even worse than Isis.

Can we PLEASE leave the ONLY Palestinian alone if we are not able to share the suffering of his people? If I was an only Palestinian and saw 80% of the people gang up on me if they are not able to just let me vent in peace I would do a lot worse. FFS imagine seeing your people die on a daily basis and instead of sharing the suffering or showing sympathy people just shit on you wtffff

These hasbara intelligence agents working from Tel Aviv HQ are mad we exposed the 40 babies hoax. It's exposed by everyone. MSM, journalists , social media figures , and more. It was a hoax to justify genocide towards Gaza. Incredibly dangerous.

@Get Ya Wig Split just made a terroristic threat of death against me in a terroristic context. I've given him one chance to delete his posts and to not try practicing censorship. Otherwise the evidence will be shared with authorities and legal action will be taken against him.

They just want to live in their own little echo chamber. Strange behaviour. Not one of the people here challenged the antisemitism posts. Not ONE!
CHuTtYRUsAAHa1d.jpg

@Get Ya Wig Split

You are in big big big trouble. You made a terroristic death threat against me. I have reported it to authorities and will take legal action against you. Since I'm a merciful person and like to give people chances, I'll give you one chance to retract all your posts and death threats against me. Or else I'll be moving forward with legal action.

You do understand you’re actively promoting violence against the Jewish people and are fully supporting a US designated terror organization yes? And this is all on digital record

@Get Ya Wig Split

Bro don't worry we human are with you. Those occupiers have no moral values.. they have killed Iraqis Libyan Afghans Indigenous Americans indigenous Australians indigenous New Zealanders Indigenous Canadians.
Don't blame them. Do sympathizers with them as they are suffering with same diseas which affect their forefathers

Back
Top Bottom