What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Go to another forum. You're spamming posts 24/7. You're mad we're sharing news that is exposing Israel. You're not welcome here.
If one searches the thread posts from today and yesterday,he'll find that most posts have been by you. And many are gruesome photos of dead babies or other people.

Last edited:
If one searches the threads posts from today and yesterday,he'll find that most posts have been by you. And many are gruesome photos of dead babies or other people.
He’s not the only one, I mean there is a guy posting here with the username “Total Destruction”… 🙄

Exactly. @Falcon29 intentionally posts manipulated images, even though he knows very well that the mentioned picture was first posted by the Israeli government on its Twitter account. He is well aware of this, yet he continues to spread his propaganda, all in the name of justifying Hamas killing babies.

Nope. MSM even confirmed Israel lied. Take it with Jackson Hickle. Your attempt to censor free speech is hilarious. And your death threat is documented and forwarded to the authorities.

If one searches the threads posts from today and yesterday,he'll find that most posts have been by you. And many are gruesome photos of dead babies or other people.
Falcon is Palestinian, and the only Palestinian user here. It is natural he shows a great deal of concern and interest in these events.

You, on the other hand, are Greek, with no relation to the region, yet you have also been spamming this thread, so it's quite ironic that you complain about spam.

No why would I bloody know or care what some made up religion or their pretend leaders do or say?

Unlike your banana boat republics, we have a democratically elected government who guide us and a constitutional legal framework and clearly laid out legislation to support this.

You’re in deep trouble. Isn’t falsely pretending to be police a serious crime? You’ve been claiming to be a police officer. If it’s true then you’ve blown your cover. If it’s not then you’ve committed a punishable crime.

Which is it?

When are you going to move your British embassy out of Pakistan?

Why does the British army have relations with the Pakistani army? Why do you guys train Pakistani soldiers at Sandhurst Military Academy?

LOL You Brits carved Pakistan out of India. You know that right?

Are you going to report this to Suella Braverman?
Another mentally deranged person o man this forum who is spamming by repeating the same nonsense.

These are Tel Aviv hasbara agents. They will be banned from the forum. No Greek person even cares about what's happening. He's a hasbara agents working for the government of Israel.
Last year you were "sure" that I was a "Shia taqqiya Iranian". Then Dalit says I'm an Indian from Greece. Then mehmed bey says I'm a Serb. Now you say I'm a some Israeli.

I suggest you stop smoking whatever you're smoking in America.

Screenshot_2020-05-27 Simon Cowell Best Insults PART 2 SAVAGE - YouTube.png

You’re in deep trouble. Isn’t falsely pretending to be police a serious crime? You’ve been claiming to be a police officer. If it’s true then you’ve blown your cover. If it’s not then you’ve committed a punishable crime.

Which is it?
Lol you don’t know the half of it mate. Keep digging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Get Ya Wig Split

You are in big big big trouble. You made a terroristic death threat against me. I have reported it to authorities and will take legal action against you. Since I'm a merciful person and like to give people chances, I'll give you one chance to retract all your posts and death threats against me. Or else I'll be moving forward with legal action.

Back
Top Bottom