What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Palestinians are too weak economically to do much serious damage beyond random acts of terrorism like this. Case in point: Israel, if they were not feeling like an ape bitten by a thousand bees right now, could have just blown-up water and power lines and gone on a long holiday. Then come back after two weeks and cleanup Gaza. Without all the external free charity money flowing into Gaza, it will be a post-apocalyptic scene in Gaza without Israel doing anything.
Committing genocide means Iran or any other power will have green light to commit genocide as well. Safe us your bravado.

They are not going to ban these trolls. Do you know how long these trolls have been on this forum?
I will get them banned now. Don't worry. They're not censoring anyone.

They're Israeli hasbara agents. When they can't win information war they jump to making threats which then escalate to death threats. It's a old thing we're used to.

You would be speaking German right now mate if it wasn't for the hundreds of thousands of Indian soldiers who saved you in WWI and WWII, including by grandparents. Shut the **** up you dumb cunt, your brain is smaller than your pecker, go back to your shitty little council flat and flick your bean. Fucking trash.
“Small pecker”, “Council flat”? 😂 why are you projecting?

And you will get arrested by the FBI very soon. Enjoy!

Hamas, on the other hand, has not only total control of Gaza, however small that area is, but, unlike Abbas, Hamas is able to get supplies from Egypt. And Hamas is as ideological as Likud is. And hence the conflict.
OK, then why didn't Hamas become very good in running Gaza, impress West Bank Palestinians, make a government for entire Palestine, Become strong enough and good enough to earn goodwill and friendship of neighboring Arab countries like Egypt and Jordan and demand whatever it wanted from Israel (like removal of settlements) from a position of strength rather than murder a bunch of innocent people and run away and hide among civilians, forcing civilians not only to die by bomb (if they are lucky ) but also by starvation and disease (if they are unlucky)?

But minorities

"It is not hard to understand the Palestinian Arab position. By 1947 the Arabs of Palestine constituted a two-thirds majority with over 1.2 million people, compared to 600,000 Jews in Palestine. Many towns and cities with Palestinian Arab majorities, like Haifa, were allotted to the Jewish state. Jaffa, though nominally part of the Arab state, was an isolated enclave surrounded by the Jewish state. Moreover, Arabs owned 94 percent of the total land area of Palestine and some 80 percent of the arable farmland of the country. Based on these facts, Palestinian Arabs refused to confer on the United Nations the authority to split their country and give half away."

— Eugene Rogan, The Arabs: A History

I think it was another stupid partition.

They're Israeli hasbara agents. When they can't win information war they jump to making threats which then escalate to death threats. It's a old thing we're used to.

Difficult bro. These trolls enjoy a certain form of protection.

The picture you posted is an image shared by the Israeli government on their Twitter profile and is definitely real. The image you posted was photoshopped only after the initial image was posted. The picture you posted is real, but someone took a screenshot to make it appear as if it was created through the website 'aiornot.' You're playing with fire. Please, stop deliberately spreading propaganda and advocating for crimes by a terrorist organization called Hamas.
Just keep gathering digital evidence, take plenty of screen grabs and report it via anon tip line. It’s what I’ve done.

Back
Top Bottom