What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Lol, says the man glorifying Hamas terrorists and wishing death to Jews? **** right off you terrorist.
British authorities need to watch this dangerous Jewish terrorist. He might commit a atrocity against Palestinians in the UK. I'm reporting him to British authorities.

British authorities need to watch this dangerous Jewish terrorist. He might commit an atrocity against Palestinians in the UK. I'm reporting him to British authorities.
Get ready to get laughed at when you do 😂. You silly little man.

I'll report you to the FBI and I'm dead srs. Stop with the nonsense. Be careful especially if you're in the US.

You're a perfect candidate to end up on the FBI list...
I'm reporting you to FBI because you're sharing tweets of Israels genocide on Gaza. Lmao. Good luck you clown. I thought you don't care and are going to enjoy gym? FBI doesn't practice censorship and I have a lot of friends in the FBI. 😊😊😊

Cry more bitch.

This clown hasbara troll is losing his mind, lol. He's calling himself a protestant. Lmao. It's very obvious he's a enraged hasbara troll. British authorities should watch him he seems dangerous.

Yeah I'm reporting him because he's sharing tweets by Americans that exposed the 40 babies hoax that MSM also confirmed. Dude you're not scaring anyone. Cry more. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

And you will be banned too.

If you continue to promote violence against Jews I will report you to the FBI myself. And that goes for others here as well

Do you agree then that Turkey should give all of Cyprus back to Greek Cypriots,the original owners?

The British.

View attachment 960886

In 1945, a demographic study showed that the population had grown to 1,764,520, comprising 1,061,270 Muslims, 553,600 Jews, 135,550 Christians and 14,100 people of other groups.

View attachment 960887
Are you as Foinhgass are the British Zionist colonialists your masters who reject the indigenous people rights and the so-called map 1947 you post idiocy. Initially, when with the approval of the British, Zionisis began building fortified wall towers and served as operational fortresses and served as a link to the centers of suppression of Palestine Arabs..So, this is nothing more than an invasion that Palestinians have endured for 70 years with resistance still.

Last edited:
Yet you don't want Pakistanis in your country... Are you confused?
You’re the one who is confused, you are the one who keeps asking about Pakistan, I couldn’t give two fucks about Pakistan. 😂

Hamas last waged a campaign in 2008-2009. If there was a method to cleanup Hamas, Israel would have done so by now and Gaza would be having a milder ruler like in West Bank. All attempts to rid Gaza of Hamas have failed over last 15 years. So, this war is not new, it is just a Groundhog Day in Gaza.
In fact, part of the tragic error Israelis made was, they thought since more and more Gazans are now working in Israel, Hamas would like the money flowing in and will moderate its ways and become more Fatah like.
This is a good take.

You’re not Irish mate.

You would be speaking German right now mate if it wasn't for the hundreds of thousands of Indian soldiers who saved you in WWI and WWII, including by grandparents. Shut the **** up you dumb cunt, your brain is smaller than your pecker, go back to your shitty little council flat and flick your bean. Fucking trash.

I'll report you to the FBI and I'm dead srs. Stop with the nonsense. Be careful especially if you're in the US.

You're a perfect candidate to end up on the FBI list...
He needs to be arrested and interred. He’s clearly radicalised.

When are you going to move your British embassy out of Pakistan?

Why does the British army have relations with the Pakistani army? Why do you guys train Pakistani soldiers at Sandhurst Military Academy?
Tag mods to ban this troll @Get Ya Wig Split . He's breaking forum rules because he's mad we're sharing tweets, lol. He thinks FBI practices censorship. What a desperate loser. 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom