What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Meengla Did you read this? I mentioned it here earlier as well.

Hamas launched attacks on 7th Oct

Putin's date of birth is also 7th Oct

Putin receives a 'Welcome Birthday Gift'

:lol:

Yes, I had seen your message. It is just coincidence, friend.

BTW, I have been skipping pages on this thread. Not enough time. A Rapture-seeking WASP friend is texting me, asking for my opinion for the last two hours. Asking me what I think about the '40 Israeli babies beheaded'. It would serve no purpose to tell him that that 'news' is not true. I told him that there needs to be a long term solution which would satisfy the millions from both sides living there.

I don't have the time for banters with him or anyone with a too rigid mind. Those who refuse to see events without a historical context and those who refuse to see events from 'the other' side's viewpoint are not worth engaging with.

My dearest brother, as much as I would love to see a free Palestine, we have to recognise the mistakes we have made. I just want the killings of Palestinians to stop, but the actions of Hamas only means more thousands of innocent Palestinians losing their lives.
We want this to end. Hamas is not against a ceasefire. Its Israeli regime full bent on committing genocide. If they don't stop this will become a world war.

Screenshot_20231012_213500_YouTube.jpg

who said he approved.
anyway, here is gaza, if you can find all hostages then i'm a liar.

by the way, I released such info because I know many israeli agents on the forum so it's actually a message. Egypt is the backbone of Palestine.
There is a lot of intelligence agents here. I know who they are too. Allah protects his servants. Allah(SWT) if he ordained can flip the earth upside down on Jewish ISIS Netanyahu regime and all their supporters.

Egypt is the backbone of Palestine.

Maybe of the palestinains , but not of Hamas according to your Preseidant .

He blames Hamas for deviating from the Plestinian cause :

" Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments, and the tireless efforts of multiple parties to deviate the Palestinian cause from its path that seeks to establish peace "

He slso suugerst that such actions violete religion , ethics and law :

" conflicts that violate the principles of international and humanitarian law, and violate Principles of religions and ethics. "

~

We shouldn't await others to fight our fight.
we don't need russia nor china nor venezuela nor cuba etc.

Hamas alone humiliated israael, we can do a lot.

In distant Past - Mightiest Mongols were decimating Muslim countries one by one.

One Muslim Power - Egyptians/Mamluks Stood up and did the unthinkable

They decimated the Mongols and safeguarded Jerusalem.

Palestinians are holding the line. They will win. In Sha Allah.

Don't think your president would approve something like that.

Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments

Are you guys pressuring your crazy genocidal extremist govt to stop this genocide or do you want it to escalate to world war 3? What are you guys doing to stop this? What is your end game? You're making the whole world dangerous for everyone.

" Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments, and the tireless efforts of multiple parties to deviate the Palestinian cause from its path that seeks to establish peace "

" conflicts that violate the principles of international and humanitarian law, and violate Principles of religions and ethics. "

~
That doesn't mean hamas : )
it condemns the israaelis.

You're not and never will be a European, on the contrary.....as your kind is beneath me,I will never raise your status by engaging in a conversation. IGNORE list
"your kind is beneath me" is clear racist rhetoric @LeGenD

It's great that Egypt is receiving a lot of aid, I would like to see Palestinians receive it though.

~
Still waiting for you to condemn your regime's war crimes and starving of 1 million children in Palestinian, Sammy
~
~
~
~
~

It's great that Egypt is receiving a lot of aid, I would like to see Palestinians receive it though.

~
Please leave him alone. He is my brother and great friend. The preparations are underway to get supplies in. My sources on ground say renovation efforts are undergoing at the border crossing now and afterwards supplies will come in.

Going by what the USA/UK/EU have now approved of the usage of siege tactics on Gaza by suspension of water, electricity and food, it means they cannot complain of those same tactics by Russia on Ukraine ?

So it is ok for Russia to bomb all energy plants, food plans, water plants in Ukraine this winter ???

Maybe Lavrov should come up with the same equivalence in a public statement ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom