What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent there

It’s hard to understand erdogan.

What’s your thought guys? It’s to support Israel or Palestinians?
Nonsense

They were extremely popular for anti-terror role in Iraq and Afghanistan. They would fly low and slow picking out targets on ground precisely with little collateral damage. Officially, close Air Support (CAS) to ground troops. Typically, the special forces point out targets and warthogs do the job.
They are going to conduct operations from UAE? What's their combat radius :lol:

"your kind is beneath me" is clear racist rhetoric @LeGenD

It's great that Egypt is receiving a lot of aid, I would like to see Palestinians receive it though.

Still waiting for you to condemn your regime's war crimes and starving of 1 million children in Palestinian, Sammy
~
~
~
~
~
"His kind" is the kind who immediately results to ethnic insults in an online forum,I don't even know his ethnicity. I really have no time for internet braggers or random insults.
Ban me if it makes you feel good,creating your own eco chamber in here won't change nothing.

The positive thing is that the bombing from Hamas terrorists has stopped, which means Israeli freedom fighters have the situation under control, and a counteroffensive can begin soon.
positive for killing innocent? wow

Oooo boy (coward) your offsprings will curse you or who the #$%^& in thr family tree was a s#!t :D

That doesn't mean hamas : )
it condemns the israaelis.

Ye right , those who try to diviate the Palestinains from the pass of peace based on the principles of Oslo.

mmm , I wonder who he meant , , ,

Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments, and the tireless efforts of multiple parties to deviate the Palestinian cause from its path that seeks to establish peace based on justice and the principles of Oslo, the Arab Peace Initiative ...

You should really educate youself and is Hamas stand on Oslo acord. Hamas violently opposes the Oslo peace , I doubt Sisy and Hamas agree on this.

~

Attachments

• IMG_9734.png
    IMG_9734.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Ye right , those who try to diviate the Palestinains from the pass of peace based on the principles of Oslo.

Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments, and the tireless efforts of multiple parties to deviate the Palestinian cause from its path that seeks to establish peace based on justice and the principles of Oslo, the Arab Peace Initiative ...

You should really educate youself and is Hamas stand on Oslo acord. Hamas violently opposes the Oslo peace , I doubt Sisy and Hamas agree on this.

~
Still waiting for you to condemn your regime's war crimes and starving of 1 million children in Palestine, Sammy

~
~
~
~
~

Bro they removed all his posts and replaced them with pro Palestinian ones 😂
Turks online are another level lol they have the best cyber troll/bot army in the world

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent there

It’s hard to understand erdogan.

What’s your thought guys? It’s to support Israel or Palestinians?

Fake news ...

Not going to happen - there are far simpler Turkey can do to show its actual support - that it has not done ..

~
you waste your time with the wrong person.

am not here to debate with a jew or an israaeli.

I'm here for one purpose, to counter any false info given by israaeli agents and to publish real info.

The interesting thing about this time around is that we're seeing A LOT more of this internal conflict than ever before. There seems to be an upshift of opposition to the zionist aspect of Israeli life that is getting more noticed around the world. More people, organizations and forums are speaking up and protesting and raising awareness within Israel and outside of it.

This is another example of that. Hassidic Jews have been outspoken against zionism before, but not to the level we're seeing now. One of the positive outcomes of this terrible tragedy.

Don't think your president would approve something like that.

Escalation that deviates from this path, and to zero-sum conflicts in which there is no victor or vanquished, conflicts that violate the principles of international and humanitarian law, and violate Principles of religions and ethics.

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
addressed his speech - during the graduation ceremony of new batches of military colleges .

https://www.elasemawelnas.com/2023/...ceremony-of-new-batches-of-military-colleges/

You watched that whole thing, Sammy? Every year these graduation ceremonies get more impressive and what amazes me the most is the impeccable discipline of all the cadets & soldiers and particularly their endurance. I get tired of watching them not only standing for all that time, but standing at attention which requires even more physical strength.

Divide and Conquer
Asking Hezbullah to not intervene so that they can easily finish Hamas off.

It's a trap.

Hezbollah should enter the war officially the moment ground invasion begins.

Once they are done with Hamas, they will go after Hezbullah

Divide and Conquer

@Shapur Zol Aktaf @Mehdipersian @Total Destruction @dBSPL @Gomig-21

Back
Top Bottom