What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Please leave him alone. He is my brother and great friend. The preparations are underway to get supplies in. My sources on ground say renovation efforts are undergoing at the border crossing now and afterwards supplies will come in.
I am very frustrated with Egypt not sending any aid into Gaza yet. They are the only ones that can do it and I don't know why they are waiting for permission. Egypt has said the Rafah crossing is still open 24/7.

But I will refrain from mentioning it again out of respect to you both. I have no animosity towards him at all, quite the contrary.

As I have said before. the Jews who only follow The Torah are decent people. They know the real score. Not like The Kabbalist. Kabbalusts and their Evangelical bloodhounds want their fantasy fulfilled. It is known for a long time that this Motley Crew wants to hasten The Second Coming by destroying of Al Aqsa and by spread of the chaos. It makes me wonder, why don't they celebrate LBTQ or other deranged things to hasten the arrival. Or maybe, all of that jazz is drama . I mean all those Parades and all those quasi right wing push back. After all the last real right wing in the Western world was F Franco

All 8 billion people on the planet will come to work and school with Palestinian flags if they keep trying to criminalize empathy with Palestinians.

They’ve been through colonialism
The atrocities on the Irish by the British were on par with some of the worst atrocities in history . Ireland is also occupied .

All the countries of the world who have witnessed the horrors the loot the plunder the genocide from the Europeans in they’re history are calling out the ongoing apartheid in Palestine by the Europeans for what it is .
Genocide .

This post maybe deleted but the bottom truth is the white man is at the moment cheering , applauding & celebrating the murders of hundreds of innocent Palestinian children .

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent there

It’s hard to understand erdogan.

What’s your thought guys? It’s to support Israel or Palestinians?

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent there

It’s hard to understand erdogan.

What’s your thought guys? It’s to support Israel or Palestinians?
Medical hospitals? Very good if true. More need to.

There is a lot of intelligence agents here. I know who they are too.
giphy.gif

Muslim and Arab sports stars hold summit over Israel-Hamas war as players clash

Muslim and Arab players across football, cricket and rugby have held a summit meeting over the Israel-Hamas war.

Mirror Sport understands around 30 athletes - including players from the Premier League and the Championship - came together to warn colleagues to stay off social media. Also to share their collective view that they would like to see fitting tributes to all of those who lost their lives over the past five days.

Some Muslim and Arab players made it clear in this week’s meeting, held on Monday, that they would walk off the pitch ahead of upcoming fixtures for their club sides if respect is not shown for Palestinians lost in the conflict.

A source said: “Over 950 people died in Gaza and 1000 people died in Israel. Every single civilian life is a tragedy and must be mourned. Why would we have a minute’s silence for the Israelis but not the Palestinian people who are also suffering?

“None of the players are against a minute’s silence for the victims of war. Why would we be? But we have a voice and we won’t be silent on this.” Muslim and Arab stars were also warned in the meeting to limit their social media use - or steer clear of it completely - to avoid a backlash.

What exactly are A-10 jets in UAE supposed to do?
They were extremely popular for anti-terror role in Iraq and Afghanistan. They would fly low and slow picking out targets on ground precisely with little collateral damage. Officially, close Air Support (CAS) to ground troops. Typically, the special forces point out targets and warthogs do the job.

Back
Top Bottom