What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

As much as I support the Palestinian cause, Hamas has done more damage to Palestinians in the long-term.
Hamas may have triggered the liberation of Palestine. Price for freedom is high. World war 3 might erupt tomorrow. China may invade Taiwan. Russia now can take Ukraine and Poland. Israel is in a civil war. This is unprecedented.

they aren't being released.
transfering some to Sinai in a secure location in order not to get freed by israeli ground forces.

Don't think your president would approve something like that.

Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments, and the tireless efforts of multiple parties to deviate the Palestinian cause from its path that seeks to establish peace based on justice and the principles of Oslo, the Arab Peace Initiative ...

Escalation that deviates from this path, and to zero-sum conflicts in which there is no victor or vanquished, conflicts that violate the principles of international and humanitarian law, and violate Principles of religions and ethics.

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
addressed his speech - during the graduation ceremony of new batches of military colleges .

https://www.elasemawelnas.com/2023/...ceremony-of-new-batches-of-military-colleges/

Last edited:
How it would be different if the West tried to remove all Muslim residents who do not align with your views and start deporting people from their countries? I know, it is not going to happen. As you have started the thread, i am curious, what would be your take in a similar situation?

BTW, personally, I think it is not a bad idea either. Each nation should enforce its foreign policy on its residents. If Indians staying in Arab nations are against their sentiment, then they are simply hypocrites. Once you guys start such kind of noble initiative, it will encourage many people around the world to follow your footsteps and take similar initiative that suits them.

And such deportations may become inevitable if crap hits the fan globally.

Last edited:
Don't think your president would approve something like that.

Today, we are in the heart of very dangerous developments, and the tireless efforts of multiple parties to deviate the Palestinian cause from its path that seeks to establish peace based on justice and the principles of Oslo, the Arab Peace Initiative ...

Escalation that deviates from this path, and to zero-sum conflicts in which there is no victor or vanquished, conflicts that violate the principles of international and humanitarian law, and violate Principles of religions and ethics.

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
addressed his speech - during the graduation ceremony of new batches of military colleges .

https://www.elasemawelnas.com/2023/...ceremony-of-new-batches-of-military-colleges/

who said he approved.
anyway, here is gaza, if you can find all hostages then i'm a liar.

by the way, I released such info because I know many israeli agents on the forum so it's actually a message. Egypt is the backbone of Palestine.

You're not and never will be a European, on the contrary.....as your kind is beneath me,I will never raise your status by engaging in a conversation. IGNORE list
He's a Bosnian Muslim who lives in Britain.

Hamas may have triggered the liberation of Palestine. Price for freedom is high. World war 3 might erupt tomorrow. China may invade Taiwan. Russia now can take Ukraine and Poland. Israel is in a civil war. This is unprecedented.

My dearest brother, as much as I would love to see a free Palestine, we have to recognise the mistakes we have made. I just want the killings of Palestinians to stop, but the actions of Hamas only means more thousands of innocent Palestinians losing their lives.

Yeah, ignore them and follow pro-Palestinian accounts. Reddit is banning people that post about the Israeli defense minister genocidal statements on Gaza. Or the other genocidal Nazi behaviors of the Jewish ISIS regime. They won't allow anyone to post anything. But millennials and gen X know this. And they're sharing it all on social media platforms. All the young people are supporting Palestine. It's just the rich elites and Zionist controlled governments/MSM.

That's what you have to remember,, the Israeli and the West know this too, for the youth and social media generation all the Israeli bullshit doesn't fly

You're not and never will be a European, on the contrary.....as your kind is beneath me,I will never raise your status by engaging in a conversation. IGNORE list
1000001939.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom