What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If you read history that was a revolt against the king of Jordan but hey dont let something as crucial as historical facts get in the way of presenting your narrative.

*slow clap*

You mean King of Jordan aka the closet ally of Israel?? How is that clap going now?

Youthion ki bhi apni hi dunya hai

Gaza conflict main bhi apna hi manjan baichna hai

And Faujeets continue to live in their fantasy World where they lick Isreali arse on a daily basis and think it is holy war ! :lol:

I am not bothered with this forum really. These nonsense which you vomit here are easily debunked.
Just stick to what Dawkins and in different way others said " Atheism implys that there is no morality, only the survival and the extention if the species " , considering that the amoebas achieved that, what was the point of any further evolution? Oh yes as Nitsche said " Unless we get rid of the grammar, we won't get rid if God" , that explains your kind penchant foe relativising the language and pathetic sentimentalism. The Religion exists since the beginning so do the morals , whatever they might be , Nothing that your " illuminated " kind in regards of morals can't create original. The less Religion in the society the less morals. Bit even then it in those societies it has esoteric meaning.
I don't bother about the sodimites, for the simple reason " I feel as a woman " is the superstitious statement. Anyone goes along with that is an esoteric and some kind of a believer. Etc etc
So **** off with your linguistics arguments and slogans.
Go suck off somebody in Grand Orient lower lodges
Welcome back bro, you have been missed.

Pakistan Military aka Zionist puppets.

Black September: the largest ever genocide of Palestinians was carried out by Pakistan’s Zia ul Haq​

I can say that Fatah isn't always angel. They wanted to overthrow the Jordanian King, they went to Lebanon and wanted to create a state in a state which was one the factors for the Lebanese civil war.

@sammuel

You asked so i posted. As usual you perhaps found it distasteful and unable to respond to my post so you ducked and continues posting ignoring what i said.
Are you not programmed to respond to rational thought?
Are you not able to think outside the box?

This is problem with most Zionists - when challenged and someone attempts to talk rationally - you duck and dive. You are showing yourself up. Defending "your country"? Come on man show some backbone.

What comes first? The chicken or the egg? Have you ever heard this phrase?

Trust is zero on both sides. You make out in your statement as if I’m some sort of spokesperson with solutions.
Arabs have historically not been the sharpest people in the world saturated with brain cells and are not predictable - they lack leadership and are more interested in self preservation.
Israel on the other hand have shown us to be hell bent on treating Palestinians as 2nd class citizens. They have been trampled on and treated with disdain over the last 70 years.
Sammuel it’s their land - their life and their history. Taking land - building illegal settlements and apartheid has been evident.
You need an independent body or person to act as judge and jury - both parties accepting the decision - both parties to abide by criteria.
Both parties won’t get exactly what they want but it would be a start to accept both parties existence.
You can say Netanyahu is history but right now as we speak the bastard is creating more war crimes - the hounds of Baskerville need to be called off immediately - tell me I’m wrong?

Becuase we are going in circles here ,

Don't get me started on Netanyahu . Our first PM , Ben Gorion ,wore Khaki short pants and spent his retirement in a shack in the desert. This one drinks Shampine and smoke cigars. That is all I need to know . And I am not even starting on his political views.

To me it is the same phenomenon as Trump. People fall for chrismatic and sucsesfull people who speak in shalow slogans.. Seems basic dignity and honsty are qualities that the crowds today find boring.

There have been many jokes here about Joe biden , who is 80 years old , and knows this conflict inside out , cause he has been involved in it for the last 50 years.

In a year time we might Get Trump as president.I doubt the man can even Locate Gaza on the map. I imagine his soulution would be " we will build a wall and make the Palestinains pay for it. "

No one like to see what is happenning now in Gaza , not just the dead that suffer no more . But those who have no more home and will be stuck in tents for who knows how long. It would now take a serous world effort ,just to support them in the coming years.

But the main issue you to did not reply me .

How to solve this with hamas ruling Gaza ,if you agree that they will not change his Ideology or his actions , how do you remove them without voilence ?

~

Last edited:
Becuase we are going in circles here ,

Don't get me started on Netanyahu . Our first PM , Ben Gorion ,wore Khaki short pants and spent his retirement in a shack in the desert. This one drinks Shampine and smoke cigars. That is all I need to know . And I am not even starting on his political views.
~
I think you fail to understand that no-one cares who the leader of your cabal is or what their name is, what they drink, or what desert they live in. So long as it is not in any desert belonging to the muslim civilisation.

Back
Top Bottom