What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Clearly sammuel i have tried being respectful and its hard because you haven't had the courtesy to read my response fully. I will try for the last time.

Remove Hamas and Netanyahu from the equation.
Have a neutral entity which both sides must abide and commit themselves to whatever decision is made.

Allowing Palestinians to have a clear voice and seat at the table will be something Israel hasn't committed to - that would go a long way.

Israelis have surrounded themselves with walls - not just physical but with mental walls - 3 reasons why they live with this brutal reality -

1st being most Israeli - not all of them - deeply believe they are the chosen one and if they are the chosen one - they have a right to do whatever they want.

2nd reason is there has been more brutal occupations in history and longer but there has never in history been an occupation where the occupier presents himself as the victim - not only the victim BUT the only victim around. This also enabled Israeli to live in peace because they marked themselves as victims.

3rd and this is the most dangerous one - this is the systematic dehumanization of the Palestinian people which enable you to live in peace with everything because if they arent human beings like you then there is not really a question of human rights.

You see when you have an occupier - there will always be resentfulness and a natural resistance. Your nations "superiority complex" has given oxygen to groups like Hamas to commit horrendous acts like 7th October.

Now i have given you my opinion - whats your opinion? Are Israelis able to remove the "chosen one" tag? I will be frank with you - the world has woken up - this isn't just about Palestine anymore - its about the extreme behavior of the state of Israel and their whole existence will soon be put into jeopardy if they continue with the mindset.

Israeli are now not only the chosen ones, they are also the children of light

Apparently

People from Bilad al Sham (Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan) are Semite. Arabs from Iraq and Gulf are too, migrating there in antiquity.
Syria lebanon palestine kinda mixed also with the romans or the greeks just like egypt ( however egypt wasnt even semitie to begin with). Iraq mixed with the persians since long time however you can find some arab tribes there.
Jordan is an extension to the gulf. Its ruled by Hasmities who were kicked outta Saudia.

They are mad cuz of what happened on 7th october.
They are bombing everything and dont care about hostages.

Don't care about the Hostges ?

I think you should have learned a lesson your own histor , that we take such matters very seriously.

This is how Golda , reacted when asked to accept a ceasefire while our POW's where still being held , in the 1973 , Yom Kipor war.

This is what Golda had to say :

~

You ask for my opinian in a respectful discusion to find a solution , but you can't contain yourself from throwing jabs like " hey are the chosen one and if they are the chosen one " That is why i avoided your posts so far.

You want the who is to blame game or help find a solution ?

Sure i will consider your suggestion :

Remove Hamas and Netanyahu from the equation. Have a neutral entity which both sides must abide and commit themselves to whatever decision is made.

Netanyaho will be gone in a few months. For the majority of Israelis that have been protesting against him during the last year beacuse of his attempt to make reforms in the Judicial system , this would be to only bright light in this whole stinking war , to see him and a few others out of our live for ever.

And how do you intend to remove Hamas out of the equation ?

~
I was hoping you would bring this up. This is something i was para phrasing - Google Gideon Levy - he is an Israeli journalist and its his words not mine.

Now coming back to what you keep saying "Netanyahu will be gone in a few months" - i think you are wishful thinking - he isnt going anywhere fast because he knows if he is made to resign he will potentially face war crimes and the rest.
I dont intend to remove Hamas from anywhere - i dont have the power or say. I would suggest you once again read my posts. When an occupier starts to negotiate then there is a dilution in ant resistance. Actions speak louder than words. Hamas whole existence has been extended by the likes of Netanyahu - they needed each other because they had the same agenda - no peace - no 2 state solution.
Now please accept when there is meaningful discussion and light at the end of the tunnel - there will be no need for an occupied resistance because they Hamas will have no choice but to disappear into oblivion.

Zionist Ethnic Cleansing Plan for Gazan’s confirmed:

“I welcome the initiative of members of Knesset Ram Ben-Barak and Danny Danon on the voluntary immigration of Gaza Arabs to the countries of the world. This is the right humanitarian solution for the residents of Gaza and the entire region,” Smotrich wrote in a Facebook post on Tuesday.

“A cell with a small area like the Gaza Strip, without natural resources and independent sources of livelihood, has no chance to exist independently, economically and politically, in such a high density for a long time.

“The reception of refugees by the countries of the world that really want their best interests, with the support and generous financial assistance of the international community, and within the state of Israel is the only solution that will bring to the end of the suffering and pain of Jews and Arabs alike.”

“The State of Israel will no longer be able to put up with the existence of an independent entity in Gaza,” he added.
Voluntary immigration of Jewish Israelis makes more sense given a large proportion of them already possess dual citizenship and the West is very supportive of Jews/Israel.

sad truth is, that is exactly what Israeli is doing, they don't see Palestinian as civilian, now you may argue who started this first, but the fact that both side don't see each other civilian as civilian is going to make the situation worse, and in this case, there will be a lot more Palestinian to suffer than the Israeli.....

And as I said back in Mid-October, most of what I said will happen had happened. It's time for people to not being delusional if they want to find a true solution on the issue.
Agreed.

staging this drama ...people are very smart now ... soon the will find the WMD in hospital basements.
Sauron will be found having his lair underneath Gaza and the armies of light bulbs will lead a holy campaign to “cleanse” the land and dildo baggins will live happily ever after in the shire.

This is what they wanted all along. Annex Gaza.

Screenshot_20231114-072707.png

Syria lebanon palestine kinda mixed also with the romans or the greeks just like egypt ( however egypt wasnt even semitie to begin with). Iraq mixed with the persians since long time however you can find some arab tribes there.
Jordan is an extension to the gulf. Its ruled by Hasmities who were kicked outta Saudia.
Can't say Gulf Arabs are pure either. I think Omani, Emirati, Yemeni also have other mixture.

So what do you think of this? Is this also "zionist propaganda"? Hamas armory under Radisi Hospital in Gaza

Our role model is NONE, but we only follow Humanity within us, and thus able to CONSTANTLY Reform ourselves.

We have absolutely no unchangeable laws (like religious laws), and thus we are able to constantly reform laws by changing them in the guidance of humanity, our increased scientific knowledge, and our experiences.

Only we are able to thus condemn and disassociate ourselves from our past mistakes and condemn them. While religious people cannot do it while even a SINGLE mistake in their religion destroys their whole religion. It is due to the reason that all religions claim that their god is 100% Perfect and cannot make even a SINGLE mistake. Nevertheless, all religions are full of rulings which go against humanity and justice. Slavery and rape of women and killing for leaving the religion are a few examples of these unjust and anti-humanity teachings.

I don't know who made this table and from where did the statistics came, but Religions brought 100% DESTRUCTION to others. They either killed men or enslaved them. They also enslaved all women although they had no role in wars. They also raped ALL women and girls in the name of slavery. They also didn't spare small children, and ALL of them were enslaved too for their entire lives.

While Secularism in Europe got complete peace in Europe in the last 70 years and there was not even a single war in Western Europe during the last 70 years. There was no war captive killed. There was not a single woman and girl enslaved and then raped. There was not child enslaved too.

Do you then really dare to compare the humanity-based Secular System to any religious system?

No one is perfect. There are still wars in the world. But for sure, the secular world has not fought with each other in the last 70 years, but peacefully solved its issues.

But we cannot say the same for Muslim countries. Actually, more Muslims have been killed at the hands of each other than by US. The Iran-Iraq war is there, Sadam's invasion of Kuwait is there, the Civil war in Iraq is there, the civil war in Syria is there, the civil war in Afghanistan is there.

Actually, Muslims are fighting and killing each other right from the beginning of Islam and they were never able to solve their problems peacefully.

The issue of Palestine and Israel is also not going to be ever solved till Hamas is present there with its so-called Islamic Jihad.
Your rubbish is so shallow that at first I didn't bother to read all of your narcissistic rubbish. The Inquisition killed between 50k to 300k of women in the period of 400 years, just in USSR IN a year more was killed. There was the slavery, rapes , surfs and a total injustice in Europe even I the life time of my mother.
Also the people who did it had absolutely the same talk like you, word for word.
Also, do you remember Srebrenica? I guess, it is one thing out of the Holly land called Europe.
Also, your God Complex is coming out and your deranged thinking. Are you honestly can claim that only you you have a comprehension of morals which is geographically placed around you so all other people have no the real comprehension of the morals? A d by the way , what that thing " inner self " means in your context. Can it be empirically evaluated? And if so what empirically it can find in iner self, if so obviously what was there before. Can you explain the evolution of the feelings as it is one of your basis?
By the way the scientific methods were established by the Muslims and later Catholics improved it further.
Shove your wisdom up your *** and French Encyclopedist asses. You tedious idiot with the same repeative story of the last 300 years.
Basically, you want to play a God here , because you know how to use computer
F off

Agreed.

Sauron will be found having his lair underneath Gaza and the armies of light bulbs will lead a holy campaign to “cleanse” the land and dildo baggins will live happily ever after in the shire.
If you asked me, both side is quite delusional for thinking it would end the way they think. As I said many time, I don't seems to find the end game for both side. As I explained a bit before, I don't even see a single objective that Israeli can achieve with this campaign, the way they are doing is as I said, they hit anything that surfaced (again, refer to my article on Israeli operation back in Oct 16) you can't get rid of Hamas unless you occupy Gaza, otherwise they aren't going away, but then that's what they said publicly that they won't, then what's really is the point there?? On the other hand, I can't see Hamas end game either, I mean they must have thought about this before they went in and do their deeds on Oct 7. That have got to be the case and doing this and thinking Israel will not massively retaliate is extremely delusional, and thinking of getting 200 or so Hostage would change the dynamic is just plain stupid, if anything that would just piss off the Israeli more.....

The result on this delusion vs delusion? You can't have ceasefire until the hostage is return, I don't see how or why Israeli will stop the free fire zone thing until at least this step is taken, but then Hamas will most likely not be doing that because they still think those 200 or so people have bargaining power.......so the war continue, and more people die on both side......

So we are having an intellectual conversation and you start putting your standard smilies on and diversifying into the Iranian regime?
Not once in any of your shit posts mention the unjustified killings of 1000s of innocent kids? Not once mention genocide or war crimes committed by Israel? Not once mention the bombing hospitals or refugee camps?
Were you representing the EDL at the weekend? Did you get arrested?
God sake raise the standard of your posts man - they are devaluing the thread and forum
You didnt get the post I was replying to then. You can go back and read the context we were talking about. Then you will understand why it came to that discussion.
Moroever I don't support either side per se to be honest. I will say I'm fairly neutral whether it be the Arab states, Iran, Israel or Whatever.
I was just replying to the other member(Iranian one key among them) who seem to focus bashing Arab states as religious dictatorships meanwhile Iran isn't any different and in some cases even worse in that regard. That was the point I was making. 😁
For Israel -Palestine issue of course its just another round of escalation. This flare up is just the latest one there have ben countless ones beofre this and there will be more in future i believe.. Once Israel is done with their operations in Gaza things will go back to normal, people will move on until the world media attention focuses on yet another conflict and live will carry on.. unfortunately that's the world we live in. Human brains forget easily. Yesterday it was Myanmar crackdown, Ukrainian war today Israel and Palestine tomorrow it could be another conflict. Nothing new here. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom