What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They can be, they also illegally entered Germany and Russia. I'm sure nobody invited them.
They mixed with these countries population.
The semitie gene is probably 10 or 5% within them now.
While a guy from yemen or oman or kuwait is 100% semitie.

But many of them got kicked because they are Jews too. My grandfather always told me that in his neighborhood there were Jews living peacefully. One days, his father's friend died by an heart attack in his exodus boat because he loved so much Egypt and his sadness to leave it.
Mostly all the Egyptian Jews went Europe. So we can't generalize. Some were loyal to Egypt and some to Israel.
Many of them got kicked that's true. However its not collective punishment. Many of them got arrested due blowing up british and foreign installtions to ruin the relation between egypt and these countries. They brought that upon themselves.
Anyway sooner or later they would flee to their state israael.

Becuase we are going in circles here ,

Don't get me started on Netanyahu . Our first PM , Ben Gorion ,wore Khaki short pants and spent his retirement in a shack in the desert. This one drinks Shampine and smoke cigars. That is all I need to know . And I am not even starting on his political views.

To me it is the same phenomenon as Trump. People fall for chrismatic and sucsesfull people who speak in shalow slogans.. Seems basic dignity and honsty are qualities that the crowds today find boring.

There have been many jokes here about Joe biden , who is 80 years old , and knows this conflict inside out , cause he has been involved in it for the last 50 years.

In a year time we might Get Trump as president.I doubt the man can even Locate Gaza on the map. I imagine his soulution would be " we will build a wall and make the Palestinains pay for it. "

No one like to see what is happenning now in Gaza , not just the dead that suffer no more . But those who have no more home and will be stuck iin tents for who knows how long. It would now take a serous world effort ,just to support them in the coming years.

But the main issue you to did not reply me .

How to solve this with hamas ruling Gaza , and if you agree that he will not change his Ideology or his actions , how do you remove him without voilence ?

~
Clearly sammuel i have tried being respectful and its hard because you haven't had the courtesy to read my response fully. I will try for the last time.

Remove Hamas and Netanyahu from the equation.
Have a neutral entity which both sides must abide and commit themselves to whatever decision is made.

Allowing Palestinians to have a clear voice and seat at the table will be something Israel hasn't committed to - that would go a long way.

Israelis have surrounded themselves with walls - not just physical but with mental walls - 3 reasons why they live with this brutal reality -

1st being most Israeli - not all of them - deeply believe they are the chosen one and if they are the chosen one - they have a right to do whatever they want.

2nd reason is there has been more brutal occupations in history and longer but there has never in history been an occupation where the occupier presents himself as the victim - not only the victim BUT the only victim around. This also enabled Israeli to live in peace because they marked themselves as victims.

3rd and this is the most dangerous one - this is the systematic dehumanization of the Palestinian people which enable you to live in peace with everything because if they arent human beings like you then there is not really a question of human rights.

You see when you have an occupier - there will always be resentfulness and a natural resistance. Your nations "superiority complex" has given oxygen to groups like Hamas to commit horrendous acts like 7th October.

Now i have given you my opinion - whats your opinion? Are Israelis able to remove the "chosen one" tag? I will be frank with you - the world has woken up - this isn't just about Palestine anymore - its about the extreme behavior of the state of Israel and their whole existence will soon be put into jeopardy if they continue with the mindset.

Zionist Ethnic Cleansing Plan for Gazan’s confirmed:

“I welcome the initiative of members of Knesset Ram Ben-Barak and Danny Danon on the voluntary immigration of Gaza Arabs to the countries of the world. This is the right humanitarian solution for the residents of Gaza and the entire region,” Smotrich wrote in a Facebook post on Tuesday.

“A cell with a small area like the Gaza Strip, without natural resources and independent sources of livelihood, has no chance to exist independently, economically and politically, in such a high density for a long time.

“The reception of refugees by the countries of the world that really want their best interests, with the support and generous financial assistance of the international community, and within the state of Israel is the only solution that will bring to the end of the suffering and pain of Jews and Arabs alike.”

“The State of Israel will no longer be able to put up with the existence of an independent entity in Gaza,” he added.

Jewish school in Canada hit by gunfire twice in one week​

A member of the local Hasidic Jews Council claimed the shootings were intended to intimidate the community
Jewish school in Canada hit by gunfire twice in one week

© Getty Images / MaYcaL
Unidentified gunmen have opened fire on a Jewish school in Montreal, Canada. The incident took place on Sunday and follows an earlier attack on the same institution last Thursday.

If this was really done by Muslims, we condemn it and those people should be punished. Islam has clear rules for warfare and children are not to be touched under any circumstances. We cannot stoop down to their level, who are experts at murdering children.

On the other hand - Zionists are experts at False flag operation. There is a very high chance of this being a false flag operation to sway the public sentiment towards Israel. After all, despite all their media propaganda, people are seeing the truth and standing up for Palestinians.

Clearly sammuel i have tried being respectful and its hard because you haven't had the courtesy to read my response fully. I will try for the last time.

Remove Hamas and Netanyahu from the equation.
Have a neutral entity which both sides must abide and commit themselves to whatever decision is made.

Allowing Palestinians to have a clear voice and seat at the table will be something Israel hasn't committed to - that would go a long way.

Israelis have surrounded themselves with walls - not just physical but with mental walls - 3 reasons why they live with this brutal reality -

1st being most Israeli - not all of them - deeply believe they are the chosen one and if they are the chosen one - they have a right to do whatever they want.

2nd reason is there has been more brutal occupations in history and longer but there has never in history been an occupation where the occupier presents himself as the victim - not only the victim BUT the only victim around. This also enabled Israeli to live in peace because they marked themselves as victims.

3rd and this is the most dangerous one - this is the systematic dehumanization of the Palestinian people which enable you to live in peace with everything because if they arent human beings like you then there is not really a question of human rights.

You see when you have an occupier - there will always be resentfulness and a natural resistance. Your nations "superiority complex" has given oxygen to groups like Hamas to commit horrendous acts like 7th October.

Now i have given you my opinion - whats your opinion? Are Israelis able to remove the "chosen one" tag? I will be frank with you - the world has woken up - this isn't just about Palestine anymore - its about the extreme behavior of the state of Israel and their whole existence will soon be put into jeopardy if they continue with the mindset.

You ask for my opinian in a respectful discusion to find a solution , but you can't contain yourself from throwing jabs like " hey are the chosen one and if they are the chosen one " That is why i avoided your posts so far.

You want to play the who is to blame game or help find a solution ?

Sure i will consider your suggestion :

Remove Hamas and Netanyahu from the equation. Have a neutral entity which both sides must abide and commit themselves to whatever decision is made.

Netanyaho will be gone in a few months. For the majority of Israelis that have been protesting against him during the last year , beacuse of his attempt to make reforms in the Judicial system , this would be the only bright light in this whole stinking war , to see him and a few others out of our lives for ever.

And how do you intend to remove Hamas out of the equation ?

~

Last edited:
Prisoners of war aren't hostages. Israel is at a state of war with the Palestinians. They are not hostages by any means. 90% are soldier POWs. The 10% civilian POWs which were captured by civilians, were going to be released by Hamas but Israel rejected taking them.

Netanyahu has to release the 6,000 Palestinian hostages in Israel if he wants the 200 terrorists in Gaza.
sad truth is, that is exactly what Israeli is doing, they don't see Palestinian as civilian, now you may argue who started this first, but the fact that both side don't see each other civilian as civilian is going to make the situation worse, and in this case, there will be a lot more Palestinian to suffer than the Israeli.....

And as I said back in Mid-October, most of what I said will happen had happened. It's time for people to not being delusional if they want to find a true solution on the issue.

So long for the ubermensh german.
Now its the gay israel lover german. I heard they banned any protest to support palestine lol
yes its an occupied country, like Palestine. Only difference, the Germans with the will to resist have already been killed. and the survivors indoctrinated. God help the German people

The only real semities left are Arabs from Gulf.
How come a polish or german or russian be semitie?
People from Bilad al Sham (Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan) are Semite. Arabs from Iraq and Gulf are too, migrating there in antiquity.

Back
Top Bottom