What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Our role model is NONE, but we only follow Humanity within us, and thus able to CONSTANTLY Reform ourselves.

We have absolutely no unchangeable laws (like religious laws), and thus we are able to constantly reform laws by changing them in the guidance of humanity, our increased scientific knowledge, and our experiences.

Only we are able to thus condemn and disassociate ourselves from our past mistakes and condemn them. While religious people cannot do it while even a SINGLE mistake in their religion destroys their whole religion. It is due to the reason that all religions claim that their god is 100% Perfect and cannot make even a SINGLE mistake. Nevertheless, all religions are full of rulings which go against humanity and justice. Slavery and rape of women and killing for leaving the religion are a few examples of these unjust and anti-humanity teachings.

I don't know who made this table and from where did the statistics came, but Religions brought 100% DESTRUCTION to others. They either killed men or enslaved them. They also enslaved all women although they had no role in wars. They also raped ALL women and girls in the name of slavery. They also didn't spare small children, and ALL of them were enslaved too for their entire lives.

While Secularism in Europe got complete peace in Europe in the last 70 years and there was not even a single war in Western Europe during the last 70 years. There was no war captive killed. There was not a single woman and girl enslaved and then raped. There was not child enslaved too.

Do you then really dare to compare the humanity-based Secular System to any religious system?

No one is perfect. There are still wars in the world. But for sure, the secular world has not fought with each other in the last 70 years, but peacefully solved its issues.

But we cannot say the same for Muslim countries. Actually, more Muslims have been killed at the hands of each other than by US. The Iran-Iraq war is there, Sadam's invasion of Kuwait is there, the Civil war in Iraq is there, the civil war in Syria is there, the civil war in Afghanistan is there.

Actually, Muslims are fighting and killing each other right from the beginning of Islam and they were never able to solve their problems peacefully.

The issue of Palestine and Israel is also not going to be ever solved till Hamas is present there with its so-called Islamic Jihad.
Blah blah blah blah, Europe and Secular daddy USA has waged a war every decade in last 70 years killing tens thousands leading to deaths of millions. They might have peace themselves (that is debatable given how societies are shaping up) but they are causing chaos all over the world.

I just showed you how atheists and secularists rank no 2 in how many human beings they have killed in last 2008 years yet you go back on your religious rant.

Your role model changes every era, right now i guess genocide Netanyahu it is previously Mao, stalin, Hitler showed what your philosophy can be about.

Cut the crap you got exposed.

What comes first? The chicken or the egg? Have you ever heard this phrase?

Trust is zero on both sides. You make out in your statement as if I’m some sort of spokesperson with solutions.
Arabs have historically not been the sharpest people in the world saturated with brain cells and are not predictable - they lack leadership and are more interested in self preservation.
Israel on the other hand have shown us to be hell bent on treating Palestinians as 2nd class citizens. They have been trampled on and treated with disdain over the last 70 years.
Sammuel it’s their land - their life and their history. Taking land - building illegal settlements and apartheid has been evident.
You need an independent body or person to act as judge and jury - both parties accepting the decision - both parties to abide by criteria.
Both parties won’t get exactly what they want but it would be a start to accept both parties existence.
You can say Netanyahu is history but right now as we speak the bastard is creating more war crimes - the hounds of Baskerville need to be called off immediately - tell me I’m wrong?
@sammuel

You asked so i posted. As usual you perhaps found it distasteful and unable to respond to my post so you ducked and continues posting ignoring what i said.
Are you not programmed to respond to rational thought?
Are you not able to think outside the box?

This is problem with most Zionists - when challenged and someone attempts to talk rationally - you duck and dive. You are showing yourself up. Defending "your country"? Come on man show some backbone.

1699956865455.png
1699956882866.png

1699956957075.png

1699957022881.png

For F - sake

Do they think Hamas is going to keep a list of its members will be put on a wall and left their for them to find? Do they really believe and think this will wash?
I was expecting a visual guide through a tunnel under the hospital with body parts of hostages - instead we get a made up list hanging on a wall - they really are scraping the Jewish barrel.

This "Hamas Tunnel" turned out to be the service shaft for the service elevator: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1699957176040.png

Hasbara EXPOSED!

For F - sake

Do they think Hamas is going to keep a list of its members will be put on a wall and left their for them to find? Do they really believe and think this will wash?
I was expecting a visual guide through a tunnel under the hospital with body parts of hostages - instead we get a made up list hanging on a wall - they really are scraping the Jewish barrel.
Dont worry they will likely scrap some footage from some old Lebanese indy film and claim "look here is proof.".

That footage of finding arms and ammo *cough* planted *cough* bullshit 😂😂😂

Pakistan Military aka Zionist puppets.

Black September: the largest ever genocide of Palestinians was carried out by Pakistan’s Zia ul Haq​

Black September: the largest ever genocide of Palestinians was carried out by Pakistan’s Zia ul Haq​

That was a revolt of some sections from Fateh, I guess... against the Jordanian King. PA contingent was stationed there or at least Brig Zia was there for training.

If you read history that was a revolt against the king of Jordan but hey dont let something as crucial as historical facts get in the way of presenting your narrative.

*slow clap*

Youthion ki bhi apni hi dunya hai

Gaza conflict main bhi apna hi manjan baichna hai
Some people cant help themselves. We are discussing actual humanitarian crisis and this mega brain comes in with his tilted narrative to try and derail the discussion.

Translation:

There is a big lie that came out in a statement from the Egyptian Foreign Ministry a short while ago, that Israel is the one obstructing the opening of the Rafah crossing and the entry of aid :-

1- Before the war, the crossing operated throughout the week without any interference from the occupation.

2- During Mubarak’s time in the 2009 war, the crossing operated from the first day to receive wounded Palestinians without permission or inspection from Israel.

3- The Military Council established that the crossing operated intermittently without permission from Israel.

4- During Morsi’s time, the crossing was not closed even for a single day, except for two weeks after the martyrdom of a number of Egyptian soldiers in Sinai.

5- The will that existed during the time of Mubarak, the Military Council, and Morsi is missing from the current regime, which positions itself as a partner in suffocation, starvation, and siege without any significant justification.

6- There is a proposal for Egyptian popular marches to break the siege and awaiting a response from the regime. This march is the last hope for the wounded and besieged in Gaza...!

Translation:

There is a big lie that came out in a statement from the Egyptian Foreign Ministry a short while ago, that Israel is the one obstructing the opening of the Rafah crossing and the entry of aid :-

1- Before the war, the crossing operated throughout the week without any interference from the occupation.

2- During Mubarak’s time in the 2009 war, the crossing operated from the first day to receive wounded Palestinians without permission or inspection from Israel.

3- The Military Council established that the crossing operated intermittently without permission from Israel.

4- During Morsi’s time, the crossing was not closed even for a single day, except for two weeks after the martyrdom of a number of Egyptian soldiers in Sinai.

5- The will that existed during the time of Mubarak, the Military Council, and Morsi is missing from the current regime, which positions itself as a partner in suffocation, starvation, and siege without any significant justification.

6- There is a proposal for Egyptian popular marches to break the siege and awaiting a response from the regime. This march is the last hope for the wounded and besieged in Gaza...!
Egypt should take a stand one of Palestines neighbours have to take the first step to break the siege.

But I can also empathize with the Egyptian position. No one wants to end up in a protracted conflict.q

Some people cant help themselves. We are discussing actual humanitarian crisis and this mega brain comes in with his tilted narrative to try and derail the discussion.

Genocide ho raha hai laikin us main bhi apna hi manjan baichna hai

Last edited:
Our role model is NONE, but we only follow Humanity within us, and thus able to CONSTANTLY Reform ourselves.

We have absolutely no unchangeable laws (like religious laws), and thus we are able to constantly reform laws by changing them in the guidance of humanity, our increased scientific knowledge, and our experiences.

Only we are able to thus condemn and disassociate ourselves from our past mistakes and condemn them. While religious people cannot do it while even a SINGLE mistake in their religion destroys their whole religion. It is due to the reason that all religions claim that their god is 100% Perfect and cannot make even a SINGLE mistake. Nevertheless, all religions are full of rulings which go against humanity and justice. Slavery and rape of women and killing for leaving the religion are a few examples of these unjust and anti-humanity teachings.

I don't know who made this table and from where did the statistics came, but Religions brought 100% DESTRUCTION to others. They either killed men or enslaved them. They also enslaved all women although they had no role in wars. They also raped ALL women and girls in the name of slavery. They also didn't spare small children, and ALL of them were enslaved too for their entire lives.

While Secularism in Europe got complete peace in Europe in the last 70 years and there was not even a single war in Western Europe during the last 70 years. There was no war captive killed. There was not a single woman and girl enslaved and then raped. There was not child enslaved too.

Do you then really dare to compare the humanity-based Secular System to any religious system?

No one is perfect. There are still wars in the world. But for sure, the secular world has not fought with each other in the last 70 years, but peacefully solved its issues.

But we cannot say the same for Muslim countries. Actually, more Muslims have been killed at the hands of each other than by US. The Iran-Iraq war is there, Sadam's invasion of Kuwait is there, the Civil war in Iraq is there, the civil war in Syria is there, the civil war in Afghanistan is there.

Actually, Muslims are fighting and killing each other right from the beginning of Islam and they were never able to solve their problems peacefully.

The issue of Palestine and Israel is also not going to be ever solved till Hamas is present there with its so-called Islamic Jihad.
I am not bothered with this forum really. These nonsense which you vomit here are easily debunked.
Just stick to what Dawkins and in different way others said " Atheism implys that there is no morality, only the survival and the extention if the species " , considering that the amoebas achieved that, what was the point of any further evolution? Oh yes as Nitsche said " Unless we get rid of the grammar, we won't get rid if God" , that explains your kind penchant foe relativising the language and pathetic sentimentalism. The Religion exists since the beginning so do the morals , whatever they might be , Nothing that your " illuminated " kind in regards of morals can't create original. The less Religion in the society the less morals. Bit even then it in those societies it has esoteric meaning.
I don't bother about the sodimites, for the simple reason " I feel as a woman " is the superstitious statement. Anyone goes along with that is an esoteric and some kind of a believer. Etc etc
So **** off with your linguistics arguments and slogans.
Go suck off somebody in Grand Orient lower lodges

Collective punishment? Thats a big word. You know that some jews remained in egypt and even some converted to islam? Like the famous actress Leila Mourad and her brother Mounir Mourad?.
The fact is with the establishment of israel, many jews betrayed Egypt and even some worked as spies. What do you expect us to do? Give them candy?
But many of them got kicked because they are Jews too. My grandfather always told me that in his neighborhood there were Jews living peacefully. One days, his father's friend died by an heart attack in his exodus boat because he loved so much Egypt and his sadness to leave it.
Mostly all the Egyptian Jews went Europe. So we can't generalize. Some were loyal to Egypt and some to Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom