What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Massage number two to the Arab world and Palestinians from Zvi Yehezkeli

Will look for one with an Englidh translation , someone usually translate his clips after a few hours.

~

Whilst some continue to fart their propaganda in this thread... Here is the REALITY in Gaza right now:

1699952406123.png

1699952426257.png

1699952446024.png

God told you to go to people homes , drag them out of their beds and shoot them ?

God told you to go shoot at teens dancing in a music rave ?

God told you to kidmap 30 children and 90 year old people ?

~
You left out the part about the "rapes" and the "burned babies" m8.... :tsk:

Hey,if the jewish people believe that god told them that they`re [supposedly] gods chosen people and that god is basically some shonkey real estate "salesman" giving them someone elses land,then why cant other people also receive equally "valid messages" from god?.

No your shitty country is different. You live in dictatorship kingdom and even didn't know it😂
Yes that's why there are several Iranians who fled to Britain fleeing your mullah regime regime right. ? How many British citizens have you seen who have fled to Iran to seek Asylum because they have been repressed by British dictatorship? 🤣🤣
In fact forget about Britain or the West. Let's even go abit lower and look at the region, there are even many more Iranians who have fled to Turkey running away from your Mullahs dictatorship and claimed Asylum in Turkey. I have seen quite a few when I visited Turkey. Something that surprised me.
As I said your religious mullah dictatorship isn't any better than the Arab dictatorship you condemn. In fact I could even argue that they are worse than many of them? at least the Gulf states and KSA have actually provided quite good living standards to their people. I have actually never seen a citizen of Gulf countries or Saudi citizen here in the West who has fled his country to come and seek for better life here and doing low paid jobs and stuffs Can't say the same for Iranians. All of them I've encountered came here for vacation/visit/just to have a good time or the few that do stay are on government scholarship or high paid jobs from a company. So I will say they have done better than your mullahs. I'm looking at it from a neutral perspective here. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Hey,if the jewish people believe that god told them that they`re [supposedly] gods chosen people and that god is basically some shonkey real estate "

Actually this is what you believe :

" And We made those who had been persecuted inherit the eastern and western lands which We had blessed. Thus your Lord's gracious promise was fulfilled to the Children of Israel, for they had endured with patience; "

(7:137)

~

Yes that's why there are several Iranians who fled to Britain fleeing your mullah regime regime right. ? How many British citizens have you seen who have fled to Iran to seek Asylum because they have repressed by British dictatorship? 🤣🤣
In fact forget about Britain or the West. Let's even go abit lower and look at the region, there are even many more Iranians who have fled to Turkey running away from your Mullahs dictatorship and claimed Asylum in Turkey. I have seen quite a few when I visited Turkey. Something that surprised me.
As I said your religious mullah dictatorship isn't any better than the Arab dictatorship you condemn. In fact I could even argue that they are worse than many of them? at least the Gulf states and KSA have actually provided quite good living standards to their people. I have actually never seen a citizen of Gulf countries or Saudi citizen here in the West who has fled his country to come and seek for better life here and doing low paid jobs and stuffs Can't say the same for Iranians. All of them I've encountered came here for vacation/visit/just to have a good time or the few that do stay are on government scholarship or high paid jobs from a company. So I will say they have done better than your mullahs. I'm looking at it from a neutral perspective here. 🤷🏾‍♂️
So we are having an intellectual conversation and you start putting your standard smilies on and diversifying into the Iranian regime?
Not once in any of your shit posts mention the unjustified killings of 1000s of innocent kids? Not once mention genocide or war crimes committed by Israel? Not once mention the bombing hospitals or refugee camps?
Were you representing the EDL at the weekend? Did you get arrested?
God sake raise the standard of your posts man - they are devaluing the thread and forum

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom