What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Last edited:
The way it exploded... it is really an IED :P I mean really domestically improvised one.

why on earth they will release their own video.. and accept their mistake?
There was a division and mistrust fomenting within the IDF whom were at odds with the top brass of IDF and Netanyahu, boiling for many months before Oct. 7. A large chunk of reservists had refused to attend duty. Then they were suddenly forced into the war of Netanyahu. So, some of these guys within IDF who are anti-Netanyahu may be the ones to spill the beans.

Many Israelis themselves believe that Netanyahu waged this war as a distraction from his incoming political demise.

Aug. 9, 2023

Oct. 13, 2023

Nov. 2, 2023

You liars. How is Hamas preventing anything when Israeli army is in control of hospital???

Already debunked:

Why do you lie ?

Do you you think people here a re deaf ?

Seruoisly it is only a 00:09 seconds clip , and still you dsomehow managed not to listen ?

He said clearly that ithey would like to have that oil ,but it is Hamas Health director that wants more , but they are trying to cinvince him.

Of course Hamas wants more. But why iare they stopping Shifa hospital from taking it if they say they want it ?

~

Religion and prejudice make people completely blind.

How many videos are there where Hamas terrorists were directly firing on the cars and people, but blind APOLOGISTS are still denying it.
What Hamas did was horrific wrong and to defend it is not acceptable.
What has happened to the Palestinian people over the last 70 years seems
To have been brushed under the carpet.
To then not mention the 10,000 deaths mainly of children and women - innocent as the day - the targeting of hospitals - the cutting off of basic necessities of life - to commit daily genocide is not worth a mention by you? Your blind hatred for Muslims blinds your objective thinking?
You see over the last few days I’ve noticed a mentality of Hindus like you unable to hide your glee and happiness at the thought of innocent babies dying.
Wantng to gloat and make cheap shots - you are without doubt the lowest form of human and it shows us the depths at dirty little Indians like you go to - it won’t change the fact in the real
World you are a deprived little failure in the real world - now fukc off and stop polluting this thread.

Why do you lie ?

Seruoisly it is only a 00:09 seconds clip , and still you dsomehow managed not to listen ?

He said clearly that ithey would like to have that oil ,but it is Hamas Health director that wants more , but they are trying to cinvince him.

Of course Hamas wants more. But why iare they stopping Shifa hospital from taking it if they say they want it ?

~
Stop behaving like a simpleton - the oil was
Sufficient for 30 minutes - what good is that? You are now gaslighting and know very
Soon the IDF are going to be known as genocide orchestrated cockroaches.
There is no proof and will be no proof - then what you going to say?
I fear your Goeballs is already getting fabricated evidence together for the next chapter of bullshit

Why do you lie ?

~

Yesterday, Israeli channel 12 confirmed with Haaretz newspaper an article that was immediately deleted by Israel Gov censorship . Abu Ubaida’s words that he said yesterday regarding the Israel equipment, machinery losses and soldiers who died We’re true. Isreal media were also stopped from publishing an article just one hospital has 350 injured soldiers in it. Israel media say Hamas reporting is more accurate and truthful to Israeli propaganda coming out with. No point you coming on here with news that your own media does not accept anymore to be true from your side .

Why do you lie ?

~

Please stop posting fake Israeli created "voice recordings" ... seriously - please stop.

What plane/aircraft was it ? Not seen it reported anywhere ? With 5 people - either a transport or large helicopter(Stallion ?)
The crashed US aircraft was an MH-60 helicopter. It crashed off the coast of Southern Cyprus. The 5 soldiers who died were from US army special forces. NY Times reported it.

Netanyahu: "I say this to Arab leaders: If you want to protect your interests and power, you must do only one thing... Stay silent!"

It would have been less offensive if Netanyahu had railed against the crown prince's Jewish mother.

Last edited:
majority constituency falls somewhere between Anti-Arab hatred, ziophilia begots, anti-Islam fascism, and or payed activist who openly in institutions. In a very simple worded way, presently Reddit platform Zionistic agendas for anti-Islamic Jews who often restrict users with profound opinion regarding Palestine, it's The owner is a Western institution.

Muslims need to start looking inwards

it would seem like last few days the Iranians cargo planes now arriving and landing at Khmeimim Air Base in Syria operated by Russia

this ensures Iranian shipments are not hit by Israel

when it comes to weapons manufacturing the Iranian armaments factories must be very busy in 2023

since last 2 years they have suppled Russia and now reinforcing the Hezbollah in Lebanon and also supplying the Yemenis

plus they are always arming the Syrians

very busy time for Irans weapons manufactures and I guess they are the few who make weapons and actually use them and not for display purpose like rest of the 90% of nations

Why do you lie ?

~

cringy and FAKE

1) I would want retaliation but a proportionate response, and will not support Pakistan Army or its response if its dropping bombs on Civilians just because Indian Military presence is there.
Netanyahu and Sharon always replied with massive bombings of Palestinian areas. That's the difference. I don't think Pakistani Army would have bombed civilian areas on purpose. For some reason,I don't think they would do that.

Well I think the situation is not as black and white as people think it is. Again, Islamically Attack civilians is prohibited under any circumstance, so yes Hamas even if they kill 20 or 50 civilians would be considered wrong, whether they fall into the trap of Israel or not time will tell.

A lot of people here are who supports Israel have no issue putting themselves into Israel's shoes to think, lots of Americans I talked to ask me what if Indians killed 1400 of your Pakistani civilians, what would you want Pakistan to do? my answer is always the same and have 2 parts..

1) I would want retaliation but a proportionate response, and will not support Pakistan Army or its response if its dropping bombs on Civilians just because Indian Military presence is there.

2) Anyone who thinks any attack happen in isolation is either navie or dumb, there is always a chain of events that leads to a big event, even 9/11 didn't happen out of nowhere but if you study there was many incidents (small) that all leads to that big attack, hence this 7th Oct attack was not a surprised or isolated incident, Israel has been bombing Gaza and building illegal settlements in WB for years, and no one including UN did anything about it, Hamas is seeing Gaza is attacked again and again and again, and they have to respond because if they don't that Gaza will not rally behind them, for Gaza and by extend Hamas there is no good option, they can surrender and still be killed or they fight back in that they will still be killed but with huge civilian price, Hamas and people of Gaza were put in that position by Israel and world to make such drastic measures to shook the world to its core, and guess what? They did just that... see how the world is now openly talking about Palestinian State.

My issue with people like you, Sammule and other who supports the Israel's bombing of Gaza and justifying it is that how can a human being with a heart and soul, can see the images of fathers and mothers bringing their toddlers in plastic bags in pieces, which can be avoided for sure and not condemn that Genocide, America fought to the tooth in Falujha going from house to house despite knowing that every house is booby trapped and yet they fought hard, they could've just leveled the entire city, America could bombed Abbotabad as well claiming a AQ commander their enemy number 1 is living there, and they send Special forces, there are many ways Israel could've responded to the Oct 7 attack but it all comes back to the same point, when will Israel address the incidents and events that all leads to Oct 7 Attack ? So far I saw nothing from Israel or America or UK, If a nobody like me can understand this simple fact than how can govt who got brilliant minds at their disposal with unlimited resources can understand that we need to fight a solution for this conflict and stop Israel from breaking International laws, stop them from illegal taking over land, indiscriminate bombings of Gaza, bombing of UN shelters or killing journalists or arresting young kids, the day when the world had enough of Israel and start treating them the same way they treat others, there will be no Oct 7's.
You are completely out of touch with reality if you think Occupation Israelis are human being with a heart and soul, wtf are you on man?

Last edited:
My issue with people like you, Sammule and other who supports the Israel's bombing of Gaza and justifying it is that how can a human being with a heart and soul,
Wait a minute,I never supported them bombing Gaza. Bomb Hamas ok,but not the entire Gaza. Nor have I justified what the non-stop pounding of civilians there. What I said,is that Hamas gave them an excuse to do that. Judging by Israel's history of bombing Palestinians after every Palestinian attack on Israelis,what was Hamas expecting? Unless they actually counted on a bloody reprisal by the IDF so they could draw more sympathy from the world and Muslim countries.

92356498-2D85-4EB8-9F03-74ADA3678AD6.jpeg

BBC News - BREAKING

USA has attacked IRGC and Iranian affiliated groups in Syria and Iraq just now..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom