What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You know Hezbollah has established the equation

Civilian for a civilian

You kill Lebanese we kill Israelis

This equation seems to work and both Hezbollah and Israel are using calibrated attacks

And this is the only language Israeli understand

Unfortunately this equation is not available to Palestinians in Gaza

I thought these clowns were supposed to be good at propaganda,the infamous hasbara,etc...
Israelis lost the PR war with the bombing of that hospital with the 500 dead several weeks ago. Not that Israel's PR was working in the Islamic world anyway but after that bombing, just about all the world community turned against them. There is a reason NY Times said that Israelis are finding 'solace' in fewer pro Israeli sites like Fox News.
Implausible as it may seem, particularly at the moment, the real end goal for Israel here might just be to install a 'friendly' regime in Gaza.
Israel are rich af, they'll rebuild it all if they feel secure enough about the future, I doubt they're gunning for a total expulsion of Palestinians from the strip and to land grab.
I think Israelis would have left Gaza alone, even to prosper, had Gazans not continue to attack Israel. Problem is that Gazans are inseparable from the W. Bank and the Muslim Holy Places.

I agree but here I think this too
Hamas is a ideology created out of the misery of the Palestinians
Israeli foreign policy created Hamas and will continue to do so under a different name
after what has happened Israeli will suffer for decades and generations to come
for each child that has died multiple Hamas members have been created
this is human nature, Palestinians will get revenge soon or later
I didn't mean Palestinians cause would die if Hamas fighters left Gaza like Arafat left Lebanon. As long as there are millions of Palestinians within a few hundred miles of Jerusalem, the Palestinian Cause will never die.
Greenwald and Carlson -really? You might be better off looking elsewhere for your political commentary.
Yes, Greenwald and Carlson! The change in the American foreign policy will come only when enough white Americans speak up. And more and more are speaking up and Carlson is a very prominent voice in America. You don't live here, you don't know. Enjoy your little American vassal, poodle island nation which is wrongly called 'Great' Britian. If and when the American narrative changes then will YOUR narrative change!!
Netanyahu: "I say this to Arab leaders: If you want to protect your interests and power, you must do only one thing... Stay silent!"
This statement just shows the arrogance and stupidity. It is one thing to challenge Lebanon, Syria, Egypt. But to $iss off the GCC Arabs like that?? But then Netanyahu knows the Americans are working to find an alternate to him and so he's splashing around, throwing $hit, hoping something would stick. It won't.

Netanyahu and Sharon always replied with massive bombings of Palestinian areas. That's the difference. I don't think Pakistani Army would have bombed civilian areas on purpose. For some reason,I don't think they would do that.
That's my point, India and Pakistan hate each other and we fought 3 wars and 2 major skirmishes, and yet not a single time where IAF or PAF bombed each other civilian population to that extend or at all, ask any senior or knowledgeable person from India or Pakistan, who knows about PAF and IAF war time campaigns they will tell you they both attack each other's military installation, only in recent times there were claims from both side for attacking civilians in AJK and IOK, but even on 2019 skirmish PAF only bombed IA military depot or bases, even those were spared because they wanted to give them a message, no matter how much IAF boost about killing 300-400 people in Balakot, they know this very well that only casualty of their attacks were few Trees and a crow, there is no way anyone including Pakistan Army can hide 300-400 dead people.

Netanyahu and Sharon always replied with massive bombings of Palestinian areas. That's the difference. I don't think Pakistani Army would have bombed civilian areas on purpose. For some reason,I don't think they would do that.
I agree, that would be the Air Force bombing and not the Army.

1699829507327.png

Lol no
It shows lack of insight of people and leadership
Guess you are more a moron then I thought
(Two people can play the game of calling other people morons)

You can call me a 'moron' and I will call you an 'idiot'. Fair?
BTW, just how much land of the 12,000+ sq km was 'sold' by the 'Arabs'? I own 20 acres in America and your answer can help me found my own nation: 'Meenglastan' or 'Meenglaland'!!

You are just a troll! You keep bringing up discredited historical events into this discussion while this is about what's going on and what should happen.

You can call me a 'moron' and I will call you an 'idiot'. Fair?
BTW, just how much land of the 12,000+ sq km was 'sold' by the 'Arabs'? I own 20 acres in America and your answer can help me found my own nation: 'Meenglastan' or 'Meenglaland'!!

You are just a troll! You keep bringing up discredited historical events into this discussion while this is about what's going on and what should happen.
Lol
So Arabs though peaceful Jews if come in millions won't revolt and take over

How smart were they lol
Especially when they were warned several times with an official ban from ottoman till the British took over

10,000s of acres of land was brought and 100,000s of Jews armed came to land ..

Only then Israel was created

Wait a minute,I never supported them bombing Gaza. Bomb Hamas ok,but not the entire Gaza. Nor have I justified what the non-stop pounding of civilians there. What I said,is that Hamas gave them an excuse to do that. Judging by Israel's history of bombing Palestinians after every Palestinian attack on Israelis,what was Hamas expecting? Unless they actually counted on a bloody reprisal by the IDF so they could draw more sympathy from the world and Muslim countries.
That itself is justifying the bombing of Gaza, Hamas attack and of course Hamas and Gaza both expect retaliation from Israel but ask yourself, did Israel shared any intel over where Hamas is ? did they stopped after 1 week of bombing and then send Special forces ? they are just bombing indiscriminately and with their logic they can bomb anything , anyone or anywhere cause they see Hamas everywhere. And then we have repeated lies from 40 beheaded babies to not bombing the hospital and Pictures of Air vents to declare them as Hamas tunnels, and now the number from Israel side drops to 1200, from the initial 1400 claim and also now we see claims of IAF apache Heli's attacking their own citizens and many dying in cross fire, no rape or burned babies or babies in oven, they are lying from the very beginning and anyone who say that Hamas attacked Israel and they are now retaliating is justifying the bombing, you are excusing for the bombing and one can say the same thing, Hamas attacked Israel on Oct 7th in pure Retaliation for bombings of Gaza almost every month and erecting illegal settlements in West bank (See what I did there) ?

Leave Civilians and specially kids/Elderly out of any conflict, I would not support killing the kids (toddlers or underage) even if they are from Hitler's own or his family. No kid chose where they are born and what their parents did or teach them, kids are innocent and Israel knows this very well that kids are dying, civilians are dying and yet they are giving stupid excuses that in itself is a condemnable action.

Last edited:
I agree, that would be the Air Force bombing and not the Army.

View attachment 1003560
Pakistan hosts the largest IDP's in modern history, TTP dug up their positions in Tribal areas but they rarely have stopped civilians from leaving cause they were confident that Pakistan Army or Air force wont be able to defeat them, you know why we were successful in pushing and almost eliminating them from Pakistan, while Americans were failing in Afghanistan, because Pakistan was Fighting on its own soil and fighting for its own survival, we did not invade anyone despite the fact that TTP got its resources from ANA and by extend RAW/America who were sitting comfortably in Afghanistan and keeping a blind eye on TTP.
@RescueRanger can you explain him about how difficult it was for PA to host and organized the largest internally displaced people and then relocating them?
@PanzerKiel you can pitch in as well.

10,000s of acres of land was brought and 100,000s of Jews armed came to land ..

Only then Israel was created

Sigh! They came because of the Western backing which was guaranteed by the Balfour Declaration, the WW 1 and WW 2. 10,000 acres out of 12,000+ sq km wouldn't have made a difference. The Ottoman Empire was dying rapidly and a few bedouin sheiks selling slices of land didn't matter.
Honestly you need to take a break from your trolling; you troll everywhere you go.

they are just bombing indiscriminately and with their logic they can bomb anything , anyone or anywhere cause they see Hamas everywhere.
They're bombing everywhere because that's what they always do. As for Hamas being everywhere,yeah they pretty much appear in various parts of the city,various buildings and from underground tunnels. But does that mean the IDF should bomb everything? No. And there's actually videos of them aborting a bombing because they spoted children or civilians there.
But still,they've bombed so much,that children and civilians have been killed by the thousands.

And then we have repeated lies from 40 beheaded babies to not bombing the hospital and Pictures of Air vents to declare them as Hamas tunnels,
I don't know about 40 beheaded babies,but there were some babies killed in Hamas' attack. And some clearly executed. Now,if all those amount to 40 babies,I don't know. But there were babies killed. It's in the footage released by the army.

As for air vents,some might be air vents,but some holes were WAY TOO BIG to be air vents. Don't think that because Jews are like that,Hamas is not a bad and selfish terrorist organization that will hesitate using civilians as human shields.

now the number from Israel side drops to 1200, from the initial 1400 claim and also now we see claims of IAF apache Heli's attacking their own citizens and many dying in cross fire, no rape or burned babies or babies in oven, they are lying from the very beginning
I don't know about this,haven't read anything,I've missed dozens of pages of the thread.

they are lying from the very beginning and anyone who say that Hamas attacked Israel and they are now retaliating is justifying the bombing,
But Hamas did attack Israel. Their retaliation is extreme and looks more of an attempt to kick out most of the Palestinians from Gaza.

Leave Civilians and specially kids/Elderly out of any conflict, I would not support killing the kids (toddlers or underage) even if they are from Hitler's own or his family. No kid chose where they are born and what their parents did or teach them, kids are innocent and Israel knows this very well that kids are dying, civilians are dying and yet they are giving stupid excuses that in itself is a condemnable action.
Yes,the Israeli goverment does know that,but they don't seem to care much about it.

But remember that Hamas also went inside houses and shot families. Shot men and women in front of their children. Threw grenades and set houses on fire while children were inside. Shot here and there without caring if there are children and old people inside. Took little kids and 85 year-old women as hostages. Took foreign workers as hostages too.

They are evil people. Bastards. And the difference between them and the extreme-right wing zionists in Israel,is that they kill like medieval raiders and the others bomb from afar.

Pakistan hosts the largest IDP's in modern history, TTP dug up their positions in Tribal areas but they rarely have stopped civilians from leaving cause they were confident that Pakistan Army or Air force wont be able to defeat them, you know why we were successful in pushing and almost eliminating them from Pakistan, while Americans were failing in Afghanistan, because Pakistan was Fighting on its own soil and fighting for its own survival, we did not invade anyone despite the fact that TTP got its resources from ANA and by extend RAW/America who were sitting comfortably in Afghanistan and keeping a blind eye on TTP.
@RescueRanger can you explain him about how difficult it was for PA to host and organized the largest internally displaced people and then relocating them?
@PanzerKiel you can pitch in as well.
I wouldnt waste my breathe with that islamaphobe

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom