What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699819805833.png

Bad for Israel when even a Hollywood star like Susan Sarandon is talking in a pro Palestinian rally AND she is establishing a historic context about the October 7 events!

Israel truly lost this media war big time

and on the ground the Mujahideen are pooping up shooting and scouting

guerrilla warfare at its best and I am sure those tunnels go below Gaza city and out and are interconnected

this is why Israeli heavy armour is finding it difficult to manoeuvre those tanks in the right direction while getting pooped from left , right and centre

behind enemies lines

Susan Sarandon has long been politically involved. She was against the Iraq War, speaks on domestic issues and has spoken against Israeli policy. It's no surprise she's speaking out.

I know she is anti war etc. But in America, speaking against Israel is another thing because that's a red-line for the pro Israeli forces in America. Already champions for 'free speech and against the 'cancel culture' have changed their tunes when it comes to discussion about the Israel-Palestine conflict--and many of them are Israel Firsters like Ben Shapiro and Rubin.

Here is a video where two prominent Right Wingers in America (Glenn and Tucker) are again expressing their fears about free speech under threat.

Israel truly lost this media war big time
and on the ground the Mujahideen are pooping up shooting and scouting
guerrilla warfare at its best and I am sure those tunnels go below Gaza city and out and are interconnected
this is why Israeli heavy armour is finding it difficult to manoeuvre those tanks in the right direction while getting pooped from left , right and centre
behind enemies lines

There is a limit to what the Gazans can take. In addition to Israel's overwhelming military advantages, there are the Americans assisting at least with spy drones over Gaza. So while lose talkers like Scott Ritter and Col. Macgregor pose a rosy picture for the Gazan fighters, more careful analysts like Ray McGovern, Larry Johnson and Alastaire Crooke don't directly answer about the Gazans surviving the Israeli assault.

IF Gazan fighters are given a way out like Arafat was in the 80s then the Gazans should take that and regroup but not far from Palestine. Otherwise, without other militias joining or Gazans getting hardware, it would be just a matter of time.

Israel's extreme right-wing government has found the chance they were looking for and has been destroying Gaza for a month now.

However,what I'm telling you is to look at some of the other sides' claims as well. I'm telling you that Hamas too is helping to worsen the situation for Palestinians and like a Pakistani friend of mine said:

Hamas plays directly into Israeli hand

they regularly provide the Israelis with reason for more barbarism

Now,do you guys understand this?

@Goritoes I don't care about Hassand the Somali or mulj or other deniers,I care about your opinion about me and I'm trying to make the clear to you so that we don't have misunderstandings.
Well I think the situation is not as black and white as people think it is. Again, Islamically Attack civilians is prohibited under any circumstance, so yes Hamas even if they kill 20 or 50 civilians would be considered wrong, whether they fall into the trap of Israel or not time will tell.

A lot of people here are who supports Israel have no issue putting themselves into Israel's shoes to think, lots of Americans I talked to ask me what if Indians killed 1400 of your Pakistani civilians, what would you want Pakistan to do? my answer is always the same and have 2 parts..

1) I would want retaliation but a proportionate response, and will not support Pakistan Army or its response if its dropping bombs on Civilians just because Indian Military presence is there.

2) Anyone who thinks any attack happen in isolation is either navie or dumb, there is always a chain of events that leads to a big event, even 9/11 didn't happen out of nowhere but if you study there was many incidents (small) that all leads to that big attack, hence this 7th Oct attack was not a surprised or isolated incident, Israel has been bombing Gaza and building illegal settlements in WB for years, and no one including UN did anything about it, Hamas is seeing Gaza is attacked again and again and again, and they have to respond because if they don't that Gaza will not rally behind them, for Gaza and by extend Hamas there is no good option, they can surrender and still be killed or they fight back in that they will still be killed but with huge civilian price, Hamas and people of Gaza were put in that position by Israel and world to make such drastic measures to shook the world to its core, and guess what? They did just that... see how the world is now openly talking about Palestinian State.

My issue with people like you, Sammule and other who supports the Israel's bombing of Gaza and justifying it is that how can a human being with a heart and soul, can see the images of fathers and mothers bringing their toddlers in plastic bags in pieces, which can be avoided for sure and not condemn that Genocide, America fought to the tooth in Falujha going from house to house despite knowing that every house is booby trapped and yet they fought hard, they could've just leveled the entire city, America could bombed Abbotabad as well claiming a AQ commander their enemy number 1 is living there, and they send Special forces, there are many ways Israel could've responded to the Oct 7 attack but it all comes back to the same point, when will Israel address the incidents and events that all leads to Oct 7 Attack ? So far I saw nothing from Israel or America or UK, If a nobody like me can understand this simple fact than how can govt who got brilliant minds at their disposal with unlimited resources can understand that we need to fight a solution for this conflict and stop Israel from breaking International laws, stop them from illegal taking over land, indiscriminate bombings of Gaza, bombing of UN shelters or killing journalists or arresting young kids, the day when the world had enough of Israel and start treating them the same way they treat others, there will be no Oct 7's.

There is a limit to what the Gazans can take. In addition to Israel's overwhelming military advantages, there are the Americans assisting at least with spy drones over Gaza. So while lose talkers like Scott Ritter and Col. Macgregor pose a rosy picture for the Gazan fighters, more careful analysts like Ray McGovern, Larry Johnson and Alastaire Crooke don't directly answer about the Gazans surviving the Israeli assault.

IF Gazan fighters are given a way out like Arafat was in the 80s then the Gazans should take that and regroup but not far from Palestine. Otherwise, without other militias joining or Gazans getting hardware, it would be just a matter of time.

I agree but here I think this too

Hamas is a ideology created out of the misery of the Palestinians

Israeli foreign policy created Hamas and will continue to do so under a different name

after what has happened Israeli will suffer for decades and generations to come

for each child that has died multiple Hamas members have been created

this is human nature, Palestinians will get revenge soon or later

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom