What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Arab people now you know where your governments stand. These governments are supporting the genocide in Gaza. So, do not take anything they say in public at face value. Place pressure on them now. Washington, Israel, and Arab states do not determine who rules us. We are with our resistance and it won't go anywhere.

Why doesn't Al-Arabiya and Al-Hadth post this news in Arabic ? Why such cowards that won't say what they want openly?

Hindu weirdo go worry about your affairs in India and stop playing Israeli.

As usual , you can't answer so you try to evade.

Funny thing is , unlike you , I actually live here.

Yet you , who live no where near here , cheer the socicidal actions of Hamas , at the expense of the people of Gaza , from the saftey of your home.

~

As usual , you can't answer so you try to evade.

Funny thing is , unlike you , I actually live here.

Yet you , who live no where near here , cheer the socicidal actions of Hamas , at the expense of the people of Gaza , from the saftey of your home.

~

Take a picture from where you live and post it here. Forum owners can see your IP address in whatever village you live in India, troll.

I'm telling ya, the narrative is slowly changing, but it's changing. :tup:

As I posted above, yesterday NY Times' front page had an article that Israeli supporters are going to Fox News to find 'solace' because Israel is taking such a beating in even many American MSM.
And here is a very important related observation: America is so politically divided right now then the conservative Americans wouldn't mind Biden humbled by the ongoing conflict despite their support Israel. That division shows is starting to show in conservative blogspace and those anchors are not shy to present a more 'balanced' view of the ongoing Israel-Palestinian conflict. The target is, of course, the 2024 elections which is the big prize for either side but billions of $$ gets moved from one side to the other side, depends on who wins!!!

#Breaking Israel News Hebrew website:

A demonstration in front of the home of Prime Minister Netanyahu with the participation of Dan Halutz and Amir Al-Hashak. A left-wing demonstrator shouts at Netanyahu: “Hamas rape you!”

Large anti-Netanyahu protests in Israel

Zionist media assessment: Netanyahu hesitates to make decisions and prefers a long and inconclusive path, because he realizes that there will be trials and investigations; But at some point the Americans will stop him, and prolonging the battle with #Gaza means prolonging his political life, which is nearing the end.

As I posted above, yesterday NY Times' front page had an article that Israeli supporters are going to Fox News to find 'solace' because Israel is taking such a beating in even many American MSM.
And here is a very important related observation: America is so politically divided right now then the conservative Americans wouldn't mind Biden humbled by the ongoing conflict despite their support Israel. That division shows is starting to show in conservative blogspace and those anchors are not shy to present a more 'balanced' view of the ongoing Israel-Palestinian conflict. The target is, of course, the 2024 elections which is the big prize for either side but billions of $$ gets moved from one side to the other side, depends on who wins!!!
This is true. They're losing the propaganda war with these heavy handed brutal bombing tactics.. my mum was cussing them out earlier after watching the news, "damn these Israelis, so evil".

Even on the news, a lot of people are horrified at the level of death and destruction that has been unleashed in Gaza.. this is literal hell.

but then, that's just how it goes.. Iraq, Libya, Syria, Chechnya.. so many others, the US and Russia etc are not exactly angels themselves.

--------------------------

on a dark humorous note:

what if an anti Netanyahu rally gets hit by a hamas rocket ? :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom