What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Netanyahu needs to resign and make a ceasefire

Yair Lapid: Israel will kill every Hamas leader in the world, even outside of Gaza

Saleh Al-Arouri lives in Lebanon under Hezbollah's protection after Turkey expelled him in 2015 to reconcile with Israel

What I wish for is irrelevant. Time will tell.
We will kill every Israeli leader and every Jewish ISIS Nazi JDL terrorist in the world.

Hezbollah continue to strike IDF targets inside Israel as IDF soldiers go in hiding in fear of Hezbollah ATGMs

“Among the operations carried out by the resistance on the Lebanese border with occupied Palestine was the targeting of advanced devices, some of which were installed on the border wall and others on the separation fence, and were mentioned in military media statements at the international border numbering points. This targeting caused many large gaps in the fence and the wall. Which constitutes an additional concern for the enemy, especially in light of his inability to take any action to close or restore it for fear of targeting by the resistance present on the border and its mujahideen’s hand on the trigger.”

When Hezbollah is quiet. They will say Hezbollah is scared

When Hezbollah gradually attacks Israel. They will say it is not enough

When Hezbollah wages a war on Israel. They will stand with Israel or blame Hezbollah for escalating

Your feelings do not dictate Hezbollah’s moves

Hezbollah continue to strike IDF targets inside Israel as IDF soldiers go in hiding in fear of Hezbollah ATGMs

“Among the operations carried out by the resistance on the Lebanese border with occupied Palestine was the targeting of advanced devices, some of which were installed on the border wall and others on the separation fence, and were mentioned in military media statements at the international border numbering points. This targeting caused many large gaps in the fence and the wall. Which constitutes an additional concern for the enemy, especially in light of his inability to take any action to close or restore it for fear of targeting by the resistance present on the border and its mujahideen’s hand on the trigger.”

When Hezbollah is quiet. They will say Hezbollah is scared

When Hezbollah gradually attacks Israel. They will say it is not enough

When Hezbollah wages a war on Israel. They will stand with Israel or blame Hezbollah for escalating

Your feelings do not dictate Hezbollah’s moves

Did they knock down the tower yet? Hezbollah is scared my friend. Scared for what , I don't know. If we had the weapons they have nothing would deter us.

You don't understand the damage Nasrallah has done to the Hezbollah brand.

This is expected from Arab regimes scums supporters but not from us. We and everyone else on the forum will support Hezbollah and Lebanese people 100%. They won't be alone.

This is true. They're losing the propaganda war with these heavy handed brutal bombing tactics.. my mum was cussing them out earlier after watching the news, "damn these Israelis, so evil".
Even on the news, a lot of people are horrified at the level of death and destruction that has been unleashed in Gaza.. this is literal hell.
but then, that's just how it goes.. Iraq, Libya, Syria, Chechnya.. so many others, the US and Russia etc are not exactly angels themselves.

Good to read that. Your mother is part of the global awakening and I believe if this conflict continues then we will have never seen something like this awakening since the Iraq War of 2003, if not the Vietnam War.
It is to be noted that some of us in this thread took an early moral stand! We knew the odds would be against the Gazans but we knew the historic context about what Gazans did on 7 October. We were not two-faced or cowardly about it. We didn't make 'moral equivalence' because none exist. I knew that my personal stand will be vindicated by History. And I believe I am already being vindicated, which is not hard to do: Israel is a veritable colonial enterprise, an Apartheid state, based on racial and cultural supremacy. And that kind of ideology has not place in the modern world!!!

This dumb terrorist Netanyahu needs to resign. Palestinian people won't leave their homes. Not in Gaza nor the West Bank.

#Breaking

Violent belts of fire hitting several areas in and north of Gaza

Why are you sharing the coordinates? Are you a Zionist agent or something ? Delete that crap.
It shows co-ordinates of Israeli presence in Gaza, if anything it's useful for Palestinians not for Israel. Take your medication please

Israel doesn't have a battleplan against Hamas. It has a plan against the civilian population of Gaza. On how to inflict maximum suffering unto them and ethnically cleanse them. This is clear to everyone with eyes, ears, and a brain.

Its called genocide and mass atrcoities and crime against humanity, break every civilised rules and splurt out sh!t of lies.

Hezbollah needs to dispose of Nasrallah. His speech invited Israeli aggression not only on Gaza but now also Lebanon. This guy is not a courageous leader at all. He's also incompetent politically and is unable to properly read the current situation.
#Breaking: 6 Israeli airstrikes target the surroundings of the towns of Halta, Bastra, Kafr Kila, and Al-Wazzani, south of #Lebanon
It shows co-ordinates of Israeli presence in Gaza, if anything it's useful for Palestinians not for Israel. Take your medication please

Those Israeli targets are moving ones. The guy sharing it on Twitter is a Jew trying to aid the Israeli army. I'll politely ask to delete it.

Good to read that. Your mother is part of the global awakening and I believe if this conflict continues then we will have never seen something like this awakening since the Iraq War of 2003, if not the Vietnam War.
It is to be noted that some of us in this thread took an early moral stand! We knew the odds would be against the Gazans but we knew the historic context about what Gazans did on 7 October. We were not two-faced or cowardly about it. We didn't make 'moral equivalence' because none exist. I knew that my personal stand will be vindicated by History. And I believe I am already being vindicated, which is not hard to do: Israel is a veritable colonial enterprise, an Apartheid state, based on racial and cultural supremacy. And that kind of ideology has not place in the modern world!!!
2 wrongs don't make a right

even the laws of math says so

-2 and -2 equals -4

Its called genocide and mass atrcoities and crime against humanity, break every civilised rules and splurt out sh!t of lies.
They can't advance on the ground so they're indiscriminately bombing civilians with white phosphorus shells right now. This is genocide and terrorism. Jews are playing with fire. Netanyahu needs to resign ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom