What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The terrorists will probably assassinate him eventually. But someone will just take his place. The Nazi-Zionists always pursue the same failed methods and expect a different result.
No they won't. Even if he dies, he led a great fight in the struggle against this terrorist Jewish ISIS Nazi enemy. And did everything he could to free his fellow Palestinians in Israeli persons.

I don't think the IDF asking the Palestinians whom they are slaughtering to suddenly cooperate on their behalf. This will not yield anything on the ground just a media/public opinion statement to pretend they want to reach peace.

When you have no choice but fight until the end you will grow unimaginable bravery. The resistance knows if the IDF advances their homes, families will be lambs to sacrifice. This awakens something in a person where they accept they are already dead. This is a common thing throughout similar conflicts. The Bosniaks did the same fighting the Serbs, Croats at the same time under an arms embargo, you know if they pass your home/family is dead.

Hezbollah has no excuse for its inaction right now. Gaza is not a superpower. Suddenly everyone became afraid and is putting all of the responsibility on Hamas in Gaza. Hamas is besieged and is subject to conspiracy by numerous states. Nasrallah's speech damaged the morale of Palestinian fighters. He should shut up and say nothing next time.

What's the worst that can happen? Russia is present in Syria. Assad regime is safe. China and Russia will back Iran. US won't strike Iran. Hezbollah can fight. It's simply they don't intend to and no longer see Israel as their number one enemy. Or they're really scared of dying.

Nasrallah just murdered Gaza, Now Netanvahu know Nasrallah will not engage in a war, cease-fire will not happen, civilian killing will double, aid will not enter Gaza, I expect the worst now

Depressing

damn what an incredible footage. It must take lot of balls to have such proximity with the enemy force.

It seems Israel have learned nothing from the last conflicts, Israeli forces are still progressing without infantry support, making armored columns blind to infantry squads armed with RPGs.
They are progressing without infantry support to limit casualties. They are really scared of dying and taking losses. Hamas with its limited resources, learned from 2014 that the armor is a problem which must be countered. They cannot procure many ATGM's or munitions for those systems so the Yasin-105 in abundance is being deployed as it's cost effective and can be produced even during the Israeli assault on Gaza. If Hamas can neutralize Israeli armor, then Israel cannot take out Hamas. Godspeed to them.

As I said, the IDF is terrible and incompetent on the ground. How do you send tanks and APCs without infantry support? Especially when you know your enemy has no tanks but just light infantry? How would the IDF do against a regular land army? The only thing they can do it bomb from the skies, but as time progresses these jets will also not be safe. Today their famous MERKAVA is not effective, tomorrow it will be their American supplied jets.
It's pretty clear that they are afraid to walk in the open, under the impression that sitting inside an armored vehicle would render some protection atleast. And that fear is somewhat logical; knowing how they've oppressed the Palestinians their whole lives with the worst types of crimes, walking into a Palestinian concrete jungle, unaware from which crevice a resistance fighter may appear, the danger is colossal.

Nasrallah just murdered Gaza, Now Netanvahu know Nasrallah will not engage in a war, cease-fire will not happen, civilian killing will double, aid will not enter Gaza, I expect the worst now

Depressing
He is shameful and a letdown. He's not a courageous leader and even said he would've never ordered his forces to do the 2006 operation if he knew it led to a war. All this guy did is travel to Iranian to study religion there. Hezbollah needs a better leadership.

Back then, they used to have Imad Mughiieyeh who would undertake military operations against Israel without Nasrallah's permission. Iran, Nasrallah and Syrian intelligence assassinated him and blamed it on Israel. Ever since, this group has done nothing against Israel. Imad was a good leader. It's a shame he was killed.

Curious to know - has anyone seen a video where the Palestinians who lost their loved and dear ones blaming Hamas for the loss?

I have not yet seen a single one so far. All I am seeing is that they are either condemning Israel or are praying and being happy for the dead as they are Shaheeds/ Martyr.

I can't even imagine how strong their Imaan / faith is. May Allah bless them and grant them patience.

Just saw this video of mourning father who lost his son. He is instead consoling others. May Allah grant his son Jannah. Heartbreaking.

That's what Islam teaches. Very admirable.

Correct. And the silence of the GCC Arab members on PDF in this thread is sadly too obvious.

Not sure there are any? There used to be an awesome active Saudi member, @Saif Al Arab but he hasn't been on for 5+ years, maybe more. There was also an active member of the UAE armed forces who was a great member, also sadly inactive due to very unfortunate circumstances. Other than those two, the only other one I know of I can't blame him or any others from not wanting to participate with all the incessant insulting and vitriol that gets directed at them, their people and their countries TBH.

As I said, the IDF is terrible and incompetent on the ground. How do you send tanks and APCs without infantry support? Especially when you know your enemy has no tanks but just light infantry? How would the IDF do against a regular land army? The only thing they can do it bomb from the skies, but as time progresses these jets will also not be safe. Today their famous MERKAVA is not effective, tomorrow it will be their American supplied jets.

And IFVs. Even if they're only occupied by the operators and no additional infantry. Especially with just single tanks in tight urban spaces they can serve as lookouts to clear up hideouts with suppression gunfire to protect the armor. That's like the basic & fundamental use of IFVs. But from the looks of it, they're sending them in solo as well and they're also getting fried.

They are progressing without infantry support to limit casualties. They are really scared of dying and taking losses. Hamas with its limited resources, learned from 2014 that the armor is a problem which must be countered. They cannot procure many ATGM's or munitions for those systems so the Yasin-105 in abundance is being deployed as it's cost effective and can be produced even during the Israeli assault on Gaza. If Hamas can neutralize Israeli armor, then Israel cannot take out Hamas. Godspeed to them.

Can Yasin-105 penetrate tank armour? It seems like they are immobilising the tanks, not destroying/penetrating it. If Hamas had some good anti-tank weapons like Hizbullah, the Israeli casualties would be 10x.

Can Yasin-105 penetrate tank armour? It seems like they are immobilising the tanks, not destroying/penetrating it. If Hamas had some good anti-tank weapons like Hizbullah, the Israeli casualties would be 10x.

I believe the purpose is immobilizing the tanks. If possible to destory. It disrupts Israeli ground battle plans, which would be the objective.

Back
Top Bottom