What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Do not accept it Hamas. They will do anything to cover for hypocrites and preserve them. This has to become a regional war that purifies the region from the Jews and hypocrites. It's a few hours ceasefire to ethnically cleanse Gaza and to preserve their hypocrites in the region.

Palestinian media: Hamas has not yet agreed to the terms of the potential truce

What did you do during the war Daddy? I posted lots on Pak Defence with guys who agreed with me. It was tough I suffered Repetitive Strain Injury in my thumb.

both these cousins have destroyed their regions

they have the same mother but different fathers

They are both Ashkenazi Jews, surprisingly. A group of white European Jews mass converted to Judasim around the 10th century. And the bulk of the conversions was in modern day Ukraine. Most Jews in Israelis are not semitic, as they come from Europe. Palestinians are more semitic on average.

What did you do during the war Daddy? I posted lots on Pak Defence with guys who agreed with me. It was tough I suffered Repetitive Strain Injury in my thumb.

Bruh. What did I just read? You for real? You should give your thumb a rest and don’t disrespect.

I don't know.
But the 6 am to 6 pm 'truce' being suggested has to do with Nasrallah speech and Blinken visit and I think it is a good idea. There are certainly very busy diplomatic initiatives going on. A regional war will devastate many economies and so face-saving off-ramps are certainly being explored.

I posted this above and I think if one has the time, then worth watching. Nobody will be spared from a regional/World War.

I think it is a good start and it will be better if it transitions into a ceasefire with some guarantees. Even a North/South Korea style standoff is better than endless inhuman war.

On the speech of the great Seyyed Hassan NasrAllah of HezbAllah- I do believe there is a high chance given the Wagner deal with respect to the advanced air defenses, that with Russian help, HezbAllah has leveraged against the U.S. carrier strike groups and boldly decided to open up hostilities. I do believe we will be either hearing an overt declaration of war tomorrow (especially given the frantic increase of operations in Iraq and Syria) or at least a heavy dose of threats followed by more intense harassment along the border. It is seeming as if the Sepah and proxies in Syria are gearing up to eliminate U.S. proxies in the region such that imperialist hands will be tied in Syria, Iraq, and Gaza, and HezbAllah will be given the space to conduct more painful operations against the Mosaic hordes on the Lebanon border. Whether it's an overt declaration of war or an increasing tempo of assaults remains to be seen, but the facts on the ground is that the zionists have to send more dual-national TikTokers to fend off the raw masculine chadness of HezbAllah while their forces in Gaza continue to have panic attacks.

The more I study events as they unfold, the more I feel sorry for the IOF. Genocidal racists they are, they haven't the slightest fucking clue of what they are doing. Today I saw a video of Palestinian militants walking up to a Merkava and planting an IED on it. Who was tending to the machine guns? Where was the infantry to protect the tanks? Is the IOF a mere potemkin army? This is humiliating and I thought when the glorious Resistance selected "hard" difficulty that they'd be getting said difficulty and not a tutorial.

I do believe this double-team effort from Russia and Iran has politically ended the Israel project. At this rate, they won't sustain the demographic balance for much longer. They will disappear like the racist South African regime. Masterful chess playing by our leadership. I do believe Kasparov had some Iranic lineage. The mighty Aryan brain is at work yet again.

By the way, I watched a Sara al-Yafi Instagram story today, and though she's a smart cookie and against Israel, she's also a shill. She is smart enough to know HezbAllah is what keeps her Christian people safe, what keeps Lebanon from fracturing, and what ultimately protects the Lebanese from the onslaught the Palestinians are enduring. And yet, she takes issue with HezbAllah as if NasrAllah is responsible for the difficulty and uncertainty of the Lebanese and not the genocidal, irredentist settler colonial tumor to her South. So, be aware when watching her videos. She's not stupid, she's just an opinionated giraffe that has an agenda, so to speak.

However I have sliced and diced the likely outcomes, a regional war will destroy Israel as a nation and will remove America and its allies from the Middle East. It is not my wishful thinking. If you ask what I want, I want peace and mutual dignified existence for all there.

If this is accurate, he may as well cancel the speech. Israel is already striking Lebanon. A speech like this will embolden Israel to commit crimes in Gaza and go deeper into it. It's better to be unpredictable then make a speech like this which is gonna assure Israel and the international community.

I believe that Israel is allowing a humanitarian pause for this reason. They want a bigger excuse to continue the attacks after getting more support from an "anti-Jewish" speech in Lebanon.

I believe that Israel is allowing a humanitarian pause for this reason. They want a bigger excuse to continue the attacks after getting more support from an "anti-Jewish" speech in Lebanon.

Let’s all calm down for his speech I will be very very disappointed if he takes a flaccid position he is too firebrand for that.

To give another opinion what if they want a pause because they are exhausted themselves?

Bruh. What did I just read? You for real? You should give your thumb a rest and don’t disrespect.
Disrespect? Cheerleading for a wider war online from the safety of his bedroom is a neglected and important front. We should all thank him for his sacrifice.

Disrespect? Cheerleading for a wider war online from the safety of his bedroom is a neglected and important front. We should all thank him for his sacrifice.

He can’t fight neither can I nor can you, so should we just be quiet and roll over? Getting sick of this why don’t you die argument. Also bro he is not disrespecting he is giving facts on the ground because the western media is too biased to call Palestinians as murdered but killed

If there's ever an Arab country that deserves some grief, it's Algeria. While I never like to call out any of our brothers like this, they've always disappointed. They're a regional powerhouse and I admire them quite a bit, but they never show any interest in working with us Middle East Arabs. They seem to purposely isolate themselves from the common cause and never participate in any joint training or small joint military operations or anything like that, just doing their own thing all the time. Why I don't put much stock in any of this here. Just talk I think.

Back
Top Bottom