What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Disrespect? Cheerleading for a wider war online from the safety of his bedroom is a neglected and important front. We should all thank him for his sacrifice.
Ah yes, the good old 'sitting from your bedroom's deflection because I didn't like what you said about my idol Hassan Nasrallah and the so called 'Resistance-axis' factions.

What are you doing ? Getting personal on the internet because you're frustrated I called out Hezbollah. Why don't you provide a counter ? Getting personal means nothing. If you're desperate to get personal we can meet in real life and settle that separately.

I'll wait for your counterpoints. You don't believe Hassan Nasrallah is a foreign agent? Why? Share your argument. You don't or do believe Hezbollah will intervene militarily ? If so, why or why not?
Meet in person? Seriously how old are you? Should I fly to meet you or will you travel to me?

I'm assuming you're an American. Farsi (or Persian) are not intelligible at all rather than commonly routed Persian and Arabic 'loan words' and a similar Persian-Arabic script. Most languages in the region, including Turkish in Turkey and Urdu in Pakistan use a lot of Persian and Arabic loan words, but that's as far as it goes.

An Arabic speaker cannot understand a Persian speaker. An Urdu speaker cannot understand an Arabic speaker (although formalized Urdu is heavily Persianized and has some communality).
Thank you; that is what I was thinking. It is like English, French and Spanish, one can survive (due to many Latin origin words) but not really understand much.

He has no fear when the security establishment and the Saudi ruler are with him. He will just murder his people with the help of Saudi forces which has already happened. This is a big reason why these regimes are with Israel. They have figured when they are friends with Israel, the West and particularly America overlook human rights. It gives them more power.

Bahrain is unique though amonsgt her arab neighbours in the sense it has a sizeable Shia population. Then again you could be right I am not an expert on Bahrain.

If there's ever an Arab country that deserves some grief, it's Algeria. While I never like to call out any of our brothers like this, they've always disappointed. They're a regional powerhouse and I admire them quite a bit, but they never show any interest in working with us Middle East Arabs. They seem to purposely isolate themselves from the common cause and never participate in any joint training or small joint military operations or anything like that, just doing their own thing all the time. Why I don't put much stock in any of this here. Just talk I think.
Algerians are too far to be fair. And they appear to be having some active conflict at the moment. But, yes, everyone will milk the cause while also actually doing some real things on the ground. It's probably part of the Morocco-Algeria dispute. Which is unfortunate in itself. Although I can't find myself supporting the Moroccan governments stance as it's beyond pro-Israel and sickening.

Algerians are too far to be fair. And they appear to be having some active conflict at the moment. But, yes, everyone will milk the cause while also actually doing some real things on the ground. It's probably part of the Morocco-Algeria dispute. Which is unfortunate in itself. Although I can't find myself supporting the Moroccan governments stance as it's beyond pro-Israel and sickening.

No offense brother but Algeria ain’t doing shit. I wish I am wrong.

Meet in person? Seriously how old are you? Should I fly to meet you or will you travel to me?
You are one wanting to make it personal. So, if that's what you'd like, we can do that away from the forum. Or you can try to put forward counterpoints to what I said.

Militarily, yeah, I didn't say they were. But they have provided humantarian aid and provide visas for Palestinians, as well as host Palestinian officials.

Algeria still has its importance when things get much more serious than they currently are, but at WW3 level. If you noticed, in regards to an "Ummah" perspective, Turkey is in the Europe front, Pakistan is in the Indian front and Iran is in the middle east dealing with western & Israeli via proxies. Algeria is rather large and parallel to France, the only real major threat Islam faces from Europe in regards to military and economic power if you do not include the UK. We need a stronger Algeria; which currently sits at rank 27th in the world and holds an anti-Zionist and anti-imperialist France stance.

You are one wanting to make it personal. So, if that's what you'd like, we can do that away from the forum. Or you can try to put forward counterpoints to what I said.

Militarily, yeah, I didn't say they were. But they have provided humantarian aid and provide visas for Palestinians, as well as host Palestinian officials.
Am guessing 17? Well done on missing the point.

Algeria still has its importance when things get much more serious than they currently are, but at WW3 level. If you noticed, in regards to an "Ummah" perspective, Turkey is in the Europe front, Pakistan is in the Indian front and Iran is in the middle east dealing with western & Israeli via proxies. Algeria is rather large and parallel to France, the only real major threat Islam faces from Europe in regards to military and economic power if you do not include the UK. We need a stronger Algeria; which currently sits at rank 27th in the world and holds an anti-Zionist and anti-imperialist France stance.

I agree brother, but we also need the Muslim countries with oil wealth who want to establish relationships to take a stand? For example if hejaz who controls makkah and madinah they will be able to rally Muslims more than algeria. I hope it made sense or I worded it properly.

Let me elaborate for all Muslims makkah and Madina is the red line so if anybody threatens hejaz it will be the end.

Back
Top Bottom