What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Looks like Bahrain Parliament made the decision to cut off relations, but their King or Amir could care less. His orders on this come from MBS.

Or maybe his decision is based on fear of an uprising in his kingdom and his throne being in danger?

They didn't expect isreal to retaliate the way they did. They taught by taking hostages they are in upper position. Until isreal threw the hostages inder the bus and started genocide campaign. Something they were hoping for along time.
But yes it was poorly devised plan by hamas and certainly not well taught.

Historically, israel, Russia, etc do not care much about hostages taken by other parties. In terms of security, they never compromise.

Israel is a unsafe country because share borders with mostly hostile neighbours
Buddy, this was happening long before Hamas even came into existence. But you are only upset now when Palestine retaliates. The problem is in your ignorance of the situation. 700 UN resolutions were issued against Israel before this current crisis - they didn't appear out of nowhere.

Do not talk one sided on UN resolution - 1948 UN gave the solution but next day Arabs attacked on Israeli.

People should not be selective if un solution suits them, they will agree if not, people will not accept it.

I condemned the killings of innocent Israelis people by HAMAS, and considered a big blunder...

The same say, killing of innocent Palestinians is highly condemned act by Israel. They might have planned better way to take revenge with HAMAS, but killing of innocent Palestinians... Not done at all.

Last edited:
No one is immune to suffering caused by Jews:-
1698980282195.png

1698980221964.png

1698980316021.png

1698980345845.png

To the extent that Farsi is sufficiently intelligible to the people in all those chairs?

I'm assuming you're an American. Farsi (or Persian) and Arabic are not intelligible at all other than sharing commonly routed Persian and Arabic 'loan words' and a similar Persian-Arabic script. Most languages in the region, including Turkish in Turkey and Urdu in Pakistan use a lot of Persian and Arabic loan words but that's as far as it goes.

An Arabic speaker cannot understand a Persian speaker. An Urdu speaker cannot understand an Arabic speaker (although formalized Urdu is heavily Persianized and has some communality with Persian).

Last edited:
Apologies you meant stand-off that is also not possible because the war is not amongst adversaries of equal strength @epebble
That is why I introduced 'Guarantees'; I think the parties lack confidence in each other for stability to last. Some strong neutral presence may offer some hope. Israel will get protection from Hamas and Gaza will get protection from settler violence etc., UN Peacekeepers have done such work before.

He can’t fight neither can I nor can you, so should we just be quiet and roll over? Getting sick of this why don’t you die argument. Also bro he is not disrespecting he is giving facts on the ground because the western media is too biased to call Palestinians as murdered but killed
Who said anything about you going to fight? Why would anyone expect you to? I am not calling on anyone to go.

Historically, israel, Russia, etc do not care much about hostages taken by other parties. In terms of security, they never compromise.

Israel is a unsafe country because share borders with mostly hostile neighbours

Do talk one sided on UN resolution - 1948 UN gave the solution but next day Arabs attacked on Israeli.

People should not be selective if un solution suits them, they will agree if not, people will not accept it.

I condemned the killings of innocent Israelis people by HAMAS, and considered a big blunder...

The same say, killing of innocent Palestinians is highly condemned act by Israel. They might have planned better way to take revenge with HAMAS, but killing of innocent Palestinians... Not done at all.
There is no country Israel except in your mind.

That is why I introduced 'Guarantees'; I think the parties lack confidence in each other for stability to last. Some strong neutral presence may offer some hope. Israel will get protection from Hamas and Gaza will get protection from settler violence etc., UN Peacekeepers have done such work before.

Bro , again guarantees, cease fires and truces are done between adversaries of near equality. Reflect deep inside and answer honestly do you think israel will ever jo or any guarantees between them and a militia who they consider terrorists?

What did you do during the war Daddy? I posted lots on Pak Defence with guys who agreed with me. It was tough I suffered Repetitive Strain Injury in my thumb.
What are you doing ? Getting personal on the internet because you're frustrated I called out Hezbollah. Why don't you provide a counter ? Getting personal means nothing. If you're desperate to get personal we can meet in real life and settle that separately.

I'll wait for your counterpoints. You don't believe Hassan Nasrallah is a foreign agent? Why? Share your argument. You don't or do believe Hezbollah will intervene militarily ? If so, why or why not?

Or maybe his decision is based on fear of an uprising in his kingdom and his throne being in danger?
He has no fear when the security establishment and the Saudi ruler are with him. He will just murder his people with the help of Saudi forces which has already happened. This is a big reason why these regimes are with Israel. They have figured when they are friends with Israel, the West and particularly America overlook human rights. It gives them more power.

Back
Top Bottom