What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Fully agree with you on this

No- Egypt is still in the "good books", has never been militarily violent towards Israel, no attack on Egypt, at least not major ones will occur.

No- Abrahamic accords? Hello...Saudis have been opening up to Israelis (exchanging flights, about to sign deals, etc. ) despite how slow or off-radar it seems.

No, a loyal proxy to NATO, no issue either.

maybe

True.
But according to their holy book, which they hold very close to thier hearts and look to guidance for, clearly mentions removing these countries. So no matter how cozy them become to isreal they wont last long.
I would suggest to you to read ezekiel 38.

Hezbollah fires large rocket and drone barrage into Israel, multiple impacts reported

@Falcon29 here are your rockets

I think this (final video) is from Gaza rockets @Falcon29, Hezbollah rockets landed in the north

lots of simultaneous impacts from rocket fire from Gaza and Lebanon

Everyone now understand that the status quo is not tolerable and Palestinians have to have freedom.
That was the Palestinian idea that started terrorist attacks to get international attention in the late 60's and early 70's.
Guess what? It failed.

Hezbollah fires large rocket and drone barrage into Israel, multiple impacts reported

@Falcon29 here are your rockets

I think this (final video) is from Gaza rockets @Falcon29, Hezbollah rockets landed in the north

lots of simultaneous impacts from rocket fire from Gaza and Lebanon

I do not know what is exact difference but their rockets are having higher impact and damage, probably more precise and proper war heads

I do not know what is exact difference but their rockets are having higher impact and damage, probably more precise and proper war heads
Industrial grade grad rockets versus Hamas homemade fertilizer . They are definitely better and more potent.

Back
Top Bottom