What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I do not know what is exact difference but their rockets are having higher impact and damage, probably more precise and proper war heads
lots of impacts in last moments, Iron Dome interceptors running low and we know they withdrew Iron Dome from many settlements already to conserve inventory, US doesn't have infinite supply either and already resupplied them a lot

Gaza C&C centres are still intact, impressive

Mashallah Hezbollah going to town tonight

why you ignore my advice ?

I will repost it for you

Among the kidnapped children, there were many girls. This is truly terrible, we all know how the female gender will be treated by the enemy during war. They will suffer humiliation worse than death.
The sun is rupert murdochs toilet paper

lots of impacts in last moments, Iron Dome interceptors running low and we know they withdrew Iron Dome from many settlements already to conserve inventory, US doesn't have infinite supply either and already resupplied them a lot

Gaza C&C centres are still intact, impressive

I doubt if there is even any iron dome interceptors left

This leave Israel at the mercy of Hezbollah

150,000 rockets will burn Tel Aviv to the ground inshallah

Well, apparently Hamas Lebanon took credit it for it:

Al-Qassam Brigades - Lebanon bombs the occupied Kiryat Shmona and its surroundings in northern occupied Palestine with 12 missiles in response to the occupation’s massacres against our people in Gaza.
It's possible, but I think some drones were fired by Hezbollah and Israel is bombing many Hezbollah sites in Lebanon now

We wait for Hezbollah statement, but not a bad idea to let Hamas/PIJ deplete Iron Dome missiles before Hezbollah starts with their 100,000+ rockets (Hamas/PIJ have estimated 8-10k rockets for comparison, fired 4-5k so far)

Industrial grade grad rockets versus Hamas homemade fertilizer . They are definitely better and more potent.
And i hope that they have stockpiles and stockpiles of drones, those will be nightmare gor occupier and critical infrastructure can be devastated by them with more accurancy,

It's possible, but I think some drones were fired by Hezbollah and Israel is bombing many Hezbollah sites in Lebanon now

We wait for Hezbollah statement, but not a bad idea to let Hamas/PIJ deplete Iron Dome missiles before Hezbollah starts with their 100,000+ rockets (Hamas/PIJ have estimated 8-10k rockets for comparison)
Hezbollah did deploy suicide drones this morning. Gradual escalation it appears.

Al-Qassam Brigades - Lebanon bombs the occupied Kiryat Shmona and its surroundings in northern occupied Palestine with 12 missiles in response to the occupation’s massacres against our people in Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom