What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas position makes sense up to the 1967 borders part but not the entirety of it.

My response to OP was in the context of how it was framed. One needs to go back in time to understand broader realities of the region but some will not like the answers. The (ill-advised) Arab - Israel War in 1948 concluded with Israeli victory and Palestinian Muslims loosing a chunk of their lands to Israel in the process:

View attachment 967130

As you can see, this war had damaged Palestinian cause.

From victory, comes the entitlement to do whatever you want to in the lands under your control (figuratively speaking). Israel had won the war and began to reshape regional demographics at some point.

US attempted to solve this issue with Oslo Accords in the 1990s that allowed PLO to recover and take control of some of the lands that were lost to Israel in war before.

Hamas was founded by the followers of Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in 1987 and took control of Gaza in 2007 by force:

Hamas has been in power in the Gaza Strip since 2007 after a brief war against Fatah forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas, the head of the Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

Hamas might be popular in Gaza but it seems to have no solution.

I am not excusing Netanyahu in this matter either - this man is a Zionist supremacist and is complicit in expanding Israeli settlements at the expense of Palestinian locals. Netanyahu uses Hamas as an excuse to do his bidding.

So what is the solution in your view? What shall be done? Can you bring both to the negotiation table now?

If these people want to fight and settle this matter in this manner, so be it.
Israel key to success was the Steyr machine guns.. Arabs were lightly armed with semi automatic guns and were mowed down..

I bet it's much higher. We know they only admit their casualties selectively and often with a long delay.
This. I'm sure it's double this or more. They simply don't want to admit as tben they will face local pressure to end this

I hope pharaoh returns

Egypt you snake

Arab countries hate Hamas even more than us.

Do you think Eygpt wants some extreme version of the muslim brothers on their border ?

Do you think the Arab Golf countries want to see another Iranian proxie in the region ?

Do you think they like it when Iran has - Hiz in Lebanon , Houthis in Yemen , Shia militia in Iraq , and some other nutters In Syria . You think they now want to add Hamas and Gaza to this list ?

I assure you , they do not.

~

Last edited:
Arab countries hate Hamas even more than us.

Do you think Eygpt wants some extreme version of the muslim brothers on their border ?

Do you think the Arab Golf countries want to see another Iranian proxie in the region ?

IDo you think they like it when Iran has - Hiz in Lebanon , Houthis in Yemen , Shia militia in Iraq , and some other nutters In Syria . You think they now want to add Hamas and Gaza to this list ?

I assure you , they do not.

~

No

Muslim brotherhood was majority of Egyptians

But US does not want democracy in the Middle East and a leader who represents its people

Because if a leader represents his people in Middle East it will be end of Israel

Israelis tourists were shot and killed by Egyptians after 7th October

Just shows how much “peace” Egyptian have with Israel

Don’t confuse leadership with the will of the people

This is powerful.

Egypt might indeed have its hand forced here.

If "Sissy" chooses to cuck himself to Isra"el" and let it happen, you can guarantee the Muslim Brotherhood or even a populist politician would throw him into the Red Sea with a hard kick in the arse. Which would lead the U.S. to get involved in Egypt, and ensure that Iran has the upper hand while also adding to the massive economic disaster that is impending in the U.S.
Arab governments are hypocrites like Hezbollah. Difference is with me I admit both are hypocrites. With some of you guys, you come to defense of Hezbollah despite facts and reality on the ground proving otherwise.
This is an incorrect assumption. In fact, today, Iran and Hezbollah issued an ultimatum to Israel to end the war by Friday noon or face consequences. This falls too closely into the timeframe of Hassan Nasrallah's speech, and to me sounds like diplomatic options have been exhausted and Hezbollah is preparing to officially enter the war, with Iran close behind.

Comrades, take a gander at said link. There are videos consistent with this, where IDF platoon leaders postulate that Palestinians had utilized shells (obvious tank shells given the debris and blast radius) against settler dwellings, yet it is apparent the IDF did this to maximize casualties and magnify the supposed atrocities of the Palestinians. This is an immoral regime that kills its own hostages and citizens to justify the greater goal of genocide against Palestinians.

Furthermore, as per Telegram, it would seem as if the U.S. has given the Zionist entity the green light to invade Lebanon. This reveals either the U.S. and Isra"el" don't know what they are doing, or that the U.S. has contingency plans. We shall have to wait patiently to determine whether said offensive will be impactful; much will be revealed on Friday.

As per this Tweet, it would seem U.S. special forces and IDF worms have suffered significant attrition in their assault. And yet these losses are not easily replaceable for Hamas, though the special forces prisoners may be valuable.

Last edited:
Egypt might indeed have its hand forced here.

If "Sissy" chooses to cuck himself to Isra"el" and let it happen, you can guarantee the Muslim Brotherhood or even a populist politician would throw him into the Red Sea with a hard kick in the arse. Which would lead the U.S. to get involved in Egypt, and ensure that Iran has the upper hand while also adding to the massive economic disaster that is impending in the U.S.

This is an incorrect assumption. In fact, today, Iran and Hezbollah issued an ultimatum to Israel to end the war by Friday noon or face consequences. This falls too closely into the timeframe of Hassan Nasrallah's speech, and to me sounds like diplomatic options have been exhausted and Hezbollah is preparing to officially enter the war, with Iran close behind.

Coming days are decisive, Hezbollah won t enter because Hamas, would enter because they know this is a resistence Axis matter, with broad implications.

Certainly if Israel destroys Gaza and force palestinians to be killed or rooted out from their native land, then Israel would achieve a decisive victory over arabs and muslim. This is a fact right now.

@Get Ya Wig Split has 11 less fathers now

He will clearly be very upset

Could it be that the gas field is the cause of all this ?

And it’s worth $100 billion so paying off Egypt is only $12 billion?

IMG_1882.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom