What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

they had nor right to offer others people land at first place, period,
after you acknowledge that fact rest is easy.
there was no palestinian state before.
The division plan was a decent compromise based on british promises to multiple parties and populations living there.

for jew nazis all civilians in gaza is hamas, you did not say nothing new, that is official story line by jew nazis.
let me spell it out for you:
They state 7 hostages were held there.
Those hostages do not guard themselves.
So that means there were soldiers there, unlike what hamas claimed.

Simple logic. Simple observation.

Last edited:
there was no palestinian state before.
The division plan was a decent compromise based on british promises to multiple parties and populations living there.
there was no zionist state before either

let me spell it put for you:
They state 7 hostages were held there.
Those hostages do not guard themselves.
So that means there were soldiers there, unlike what hamas claimed.

Simple logic. Simple observation.
they are not hostages, they are legitimate prisoners of war between occupier and liberation forces and keep your spell for yourself.

I will ask you again - if Israel is such a beacon of peace and goodness, why do they kill Palestinian children when there is no active conflict? Now go hide behind the pile of cow dung.

What can the Palestinians do if Israel does not abide by the agreed upon International political solution i.e. Oslo peace accord?

Do you know Hamas was elected democratically by the people of Gaza?

Do you know Palestinians have the right to armed struggle per Geneva convention?

Do you even know how many massacres took place in 1948 Nakba to establish the Zionist state of Israel?

Get to learn some history before showing Phullll saaport saaar to your Zionist Masters.

Stop wasting people's time posting nonsense in this thread. Your Hindutva opinion is not welcome.
Is Israel saint no but I will tell you one thing which is very clear. Hamas, Hisbollah and their supporters goal is to kill every Israeli Jews Vs Israel goal is to destroy them and not anyone else. It is also very clear that Hamas and Hizbullah put children and woman in front to create casualties to gain sympathy and most of the world now see through that.

Anyway I wish peace return but I don’t see that after so many agreements and accords violence has always returned.

Is Israel saint no but I will tell you one thing which is very clear. Hamas, Hisbollah and their supporters goal is to kill every Israeli Jews Vs Israel goal is to destroy them and not anyone else. It is also very clear that Hamas and Hizbullah put children and woman in front to create casualties to gain sympathy and most of the world now see through that.

Anyway I wish peace return but I don’t see that after so many agreements and accords violence has always returned.

Aisi chutya post koi pajeet hi kar sakta tha

Shabash

It doesn't serve any purpose and helps the Israeli narrative.

There is no narrative... only the willfully blind pit the two together. Zionist, Messianic or atheist-nihilist ideologues.
Muslims are just a confused lot... they try to rationalize their inability... one fed by their own rulers and their worldview.
Catering to the aggressor is part of the culture.
Mouthpieces here will have you believe the oppressed are responsible for their own condition ... while their own founders never minced words about their intentions of usurping all land and genociding the natives.

Play along!

1946, un partition plan, rejected by arabs.
1993 oslo accords
2000 camp david proposal.

there is an eb and flow, sometimes both sides get close to a solution. Unfortunately extremists from both sides can easily derail progress.
After the second intifada israel chose mainly likud, this far right party did not want a solution.

Yeah, civilian hostages, which then must have been guarded by babies…cause there were only children/women there!

Absolutely no hamas right?!
So nothing about the West Bank Palestinian chicken coop.

Palestine and Israel are based on the 1948 UN partition plan. Both countries are creations of UN. That is why it is called Occupied Territory.

So nothing about the West Bank Palestinian chicken coop.

Palestine and Israel are based on the 1948 UN partition plan. Both countries are creations of UN. That is why it is called Occupied Territory.
it is hypocritical game from the beginning they create facts on field then talk about compromise disregarding how facts are made at first place,
i call it compliance in crimes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom